Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Kathye Marsh > Reviews

Browse

Kathye Marsh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathye Marsh RSS Feed (Richmond, KY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ghost Walking (A Maggie York Paranormal Mystery Book 1)
Ghost Walking (A Maggie York Paranormal Mystery Book 1)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First I believe in Maggie, and then we'll see about the ghosts., May 18, 2016
Imagine you're a police person recovering from a massive assault. You're on medical leave, and yet you want to get back in action and find the person who attacked you. Maggie is surrounded by the rules and the coddling sympathy of her fellow officers that make her doubt herself so much she can't believe the ghost isn't a hallucination. Is her injury making her see things? If the ghost is real, and in New Orleans it's not that hard to believe it might be, what does it want? And what in Maggie's 'normal' childhood and family would make her able to see ghosts? Is she just crazy?
Is the handsome Brandt really in New Orleans to take away her job? She can't let him know a ghost is leading her to find a killer.

If I saw a ghost, would I believe it or think I should have stopped at one bag of chocolates last night? If Mr. Handsome showed up to take my job away while I was on medical leave, would I fight for it? Would I be able to see the truth through all the unbelievable flying around me? If someone was trying to kill me even though I couldn't possibly be a threat, would I hide or fight back?

In the face of ghosts who need to learn to be more helpful, funky relatives, a handsome and maybe corrupt love interest, and a killer, Maggie is The Woman!

Found: A Mickey Bolitar Novel, Book 3
Found: A Mickey Bolitar Novel, Book 3
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost and Found, April 5, 2016
Finding is better than losing, and in this book Mickey finds a lot, loses a little, and solves some surprising mysteries. I hope there's a book 4!

The Haunted Heist (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries Book 3)
The Haunted Heist (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Murderous Ghosts!, March 18, 2016
Haunted Heist by Angie Fox

The poltergeist in the 400 year old house I once lived in was not capable of murder, or never showed the inclination. But Verity is not only facing even worse financial times, the complication of a maybe / maybe not relationship with Ellis, but Frankie-Verity’s resident ghost- puts her in peril of her life from ghosts … and did one of those killer ghosts kill Reggie the bank president? When Verity investigates, how will Verity protect herself from that killer ghost?

Maybe the best of Ms. Fox’s Southern Ghost Hunter series, the action flies. And the romance revs up! YES! And best of all Lucy, Verity’s adorable pet skunk, gets lots more page time! Who’s a cutie!

Rock with Wings (Leaphorn and Chee Mysteries Book 20)
Rock with Wings (Leaphorn and Chee Mysteries Book 20)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiction I Wish Wasn't, February 7, 2016
Bernie and Chee,and all those living in this book, are so engaging I wish they were real.
As is always the case with Ms. Hillier an, the story is an exquisite combination of intricate mysteries and majesty of the desert SW.

Warning! Just because the crimes are solved, don't expect all the mysteries to be resolved.

Ghost of a Chance
Ghost of a Chance
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chance of a Merry Christmas for All, January 5, 2016
This review is from: Ghost of a Chance (Kindle Edition)
Southern Spirits is one of my favorite Angie Fox novels. So what a perfect Christmas present from Angie, to have this marvelous short Christmas story.

Verity may have little in the way of material objects, but her heart is rich, and she is determined to make this one special Christmas for ghosts Matthew and Josephine. Together with her ever cranky ghost guest Franky, they ... well read this delightful story and try not to cry with happiness.

A Little Night Magic
A Little Night Magic
by Angie Fox
Price: $12.99
25 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars What a Treat!, January 4, 2016
This review is from: A Little Night Magic (Paperback)
What a treat! Angie Fox’s new anthology- A Little Night Magic- is made for her fans! What fun to get extra stories about beloved characters. A little sumpin’ sumpin’.
For readers who haven’t yet discovered Angie’s books, the anthology is a delightful introduction to engaging characters who find their ways out of dicey situations in creative and of course paranormal ways, well mostly. Sometimes it just takes love.

Cross Keys: Unity (Elvenrude Book 3)
Cross Keys: Unity (Elvenrude Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad Goodbye with One EXCITING Thriller!, December 24, 2015
I'm thrilled to add Book 3 to my library! I had the privilege of reading this novel in an early draft, and I was so excited! But sad. I'm sorry the series stops with this book. Boy, would I love more from a number of the characters! Ally has the gift of creating an entrancing world, and inhabiting it with characters who may be paranormal but feel real. Characters the reader would like to meet, or avoid for the villains!

So, get ready for a fast ride throughout the human world in order to save both Elvenrude and Earth!
Okay, I'm not a trailer watcher, but watching the one Ally put together for Unity just cinched the deal. I had to buy the book so I can read it all over again. Iif you haven't seen the trailer, go to https://youtu.be/QfCB76_RwQs.

Some Like It Hexed
Some Like It Hexed
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cupcakes and Voodoo, September 19, 2015
Grandma Gertie's biker gang is putting on a Halloween party at a Senior Living center. The red flags are up when Lizzie has to bake for it, and Pirate has to wear a pirate costume. The party goes from dancing and fun, to bad mojo and dark magic, to ... Well, the ending is perfect!

I had the privilege of reading the ARC. And I do mean privilege.

The Skeleton in the Closet (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries Book 2)
The Skeleton in the Closet (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rattling more than some old bones!, August 30, 2015
Okay. Let’s start with the clever title of this book. Just when the reader thinks they get it, surprise!! Which is the point of a really good mystery, right?

What do I like best about Ms. Fox’s Southern Ghost Hunter series? I love her -Not your Momma’s ghosts: Snarky Frankie, Scare your pants off and kill you if she can, Ma, confused Matthew, and sweet Josephine. I want my own pet skunk like Lucy (Don’t tell my cat!). And then there’s hunky Ellis. Come on, Verity!!! Accept it. You LUV him!!!

Verity keeps swearing she’s not a Ghost Hunter! As Frankie, her resident ghost says, she isn’t making any money at ghost hunting and they NEEED money. But when a woman is murdered in the town library, Verity has to find the true murderer to clear her sister.

Who wouldn’t face a maniacal poltergeist to find the truth and save her sister! And work alongside Ellis!!! YUM!

Hey, Frankie. I’d take the same pay Verity gets, kisses from hunky Ellis!!!

Cup of Blood: A Crispin Guest Medieval Noir Prequel
Cup of Blood: A Crispin Guest Medieval Noir Prequel
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crispin and Jack, August 24, 2015
Ms Westerson has created Galahad for the Middle Ages, and given him the appealing sidekick in A young orphan. I am so pleased with this pre quel that gives the reader more about Crispin and Jack. Add in an intriguing series of murders and the miracle of the Grail. An irresistible read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6