Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Maytree > Reviews

Browse

Maytree's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maytree RSS Feed (Seattle WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Ripple Rug - Cat Activity Play Mat - Made in USA - Fun Interactive Play - Training - Scratching - Thermal Base - Multi Use Habitat Bed Mat
Offered by SnugglyCat
Price: $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Cats Will LOVE it!!! =^;^=, June 5, 2016
Best cat toy ever. They sleep on it a lot;. If one goes "in" it, the other will swat through the holes.

They love it.

82 Days Women'S Rayon Span Rear Pleat Detail Mid Long Dress - Solid
82 Days Women'S Rayon Span Rear Pleat Detail Mid Long Dress - Solid
Offered by 82 days
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but it is huge, June 5, 2016
Very nice, but it is huge. According to the chart, I ordered M, I definitely need the small. Nice cool summer dress if you can get a fit.

3 lb Ground Yellow Sulfur Powder Feed Grade Pure Elemental Commercial Flour No Additives Brimstone
Offered by Duda Energy
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for killing mites, June 5, 2016
If you have those horrible biting mites, this is the only thing that kills them every time.

I hate putting it in my bed because some always migrates to my eyes, but anyone with these monsters knows anything that kills them is worth it.
Almost instantaneously. Powder it in the shape of your body where you sleep, rub some in your arms, chest, belly and they won't come near you.

Unfortunately you can't put it all over as it stains. I am using cheap microfiber towels until I'm rid of them, I wouldn't put it on my nice percales.

Leveret Women "Casual Pants" (12, Brown)
Leveret Women "Casual Pants" (12, Brown)
Offered by Leveret
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, very nice!, June 5, 2016
My second pair, they are tight in waist for me but that is because I'm too big there. The rest is perfect.

I've had problems with pants not fitting for years. These are as good as it gets for me.

Rieker Women's Fire 46362 Daisy 38 (US Women's 7.0 - 7.5) B(M) US
Rieker Women's Fire 46362 Daisy 38 (US Women's 7.0 - 7.5) B(M) US
Offered by Zappos Retail, Inc.
Price: $110.00
6 used & new from $104.85

3.0 out of 5 stars It does not even look or feet like nubuck, it feels like microfiber, June 5, 2016
This review is from: Rieker 46362 Daisy (Shoes)
Very cute online but I didn't realize the leather was nubuck. It does not even look or feet like nubuck, it feels like microfiber.

Even if they were perfect they are way too expensive for a casual sandal.

Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter - 7 liters
Green Tea Leaves Cat Litter - 7 liters
Price: $23.23
5 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It!, June 5, 2016
Best litter in the world, been using it for years

CATMANDOO Bonito Flakes Pet Treat, X-Large 2pk
CATMANDOO Bonito Flakes Pet Treat, X-Large 2pk
Offered by Tahoe Pet Treats
Price: $29.87
3 used & new from $29.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping is the issue here, June 5, 2016
This is shipped in a box that is too small. More than half the product ends up being compressed and broken into tiny pieces. My cats won't touch it that way.
Seemed like a great deal but in the end was not at all.

Pastel by Vivienne Women's A-Line Trapeze Midi Dress Medium Royal Blue
Pastel by Vivienne Women's A-Line Trapeze Midi Dress Medium Royal Blue
Offered by Pastel by Vivienne
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress for the $$$, June 5, 2016
Very nice dress, I'll probably get another.

I don't have a full length mirror so I looked in my bathroom and at first thought I'd have to return it as you can see through the material that is stretched across the neckline. When I saw if full length I saw that you could not see through the bottom at all and will enjoy it all summer.

Neem Oil Organic Pure Cold Pressed by Dr. Adorable 4 oz
Neem Oil Organic Pure Cold Pressed by Dr. Adorable 4 oz
Offered by Dr Adorable
Price: $18.89
2 used & new from $5.79

1.0 out of 5 stars People love it because it is cheap, February 13, 2016
If this contains 1% Neem Oil I would not be surprised. People love it because it is cheap, but like everything in life, you get what you pay for. I pay this much for 1 ounce and it is 50 times stronger. I use Dr Adorable and the mites laugh at me. the only way it might do anything is if you put so much oil on they just drown in it. You can do that with cheaper oils or vaseline. Just the fact that it is packaged in plastic is telling. Essential oils are never put in plastic, they start to break the plastic down and compromise the oil immediately.
Look for the Wildcrafted Neem Oil. It is on Amazon and it is awesome.

Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition - Corded
Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition - Corded
Price: $449.00
56 used & new from $404.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Expecting Twenty Years Plus, January 18, 2016
What Can I say, it's a Miele. My last one was 23 years old and it still works, I gave it away.

Oddly I hated the color on the last one and I would not have picked this color. This model was on sale, had everything I wanted at a good price, so I bought it and I'm glad I did.

Time to vacuum!