Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now Kids Halloween
Profile for Scooper > Reviews

Scooper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scooper RSS Feed

Learning to Swim
Learning to Swim
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful!, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Learning to Swim (Kindle Edition)
Please don't waste your money! This book wasn't even worth the 99 cents I paid for it. Poorly written, the characters had no depth and the story was trite at best.

Rescue: A Novel
Rescue: A Novel
by Anita Shreve
259 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, January 10, 2011
This review is from: Rescue: A Novel (Hardcover)
I hesitated to purchase this book even though Shreve is one of my favorite authors. The reviews were uneven and not always flattering. But I decided to take a chance and I am glad I did. It is a quick read but mostly because I couldn't put it down. Shreve again brings us into the world of average people with problems and the decisions they make for better or worse. She shows us that life is not black and white and that a well-intentioned decision has negative aspects to it as well. I enjoyed this very much and await her next novel!