Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Jrod > Reviews

Browse

Jrod's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jrod RSS Feed

Skinomi® TechSkin - Sony Playstation PS Vita Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment for your new Vita, April 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This came in a really sturdy tube that protected all of its' contents from any shipping and handling mishaps (See Ace Ventura). Applying this wet applicated screen protector was a breeze and I recommend it not only for the price for the ease of use and to extend the life of your Vita's precious 5" OLED screen!

Helium Boy
Helium Boy
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it!, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Helium Boy (App)
Bought it on my iPhone so had to get it fir my GF's Bionic! Supporting a fellow GAFer!

-Square Triangle

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blu-ray]
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mark Hamill
Price: $89.54
63 used & new from $70.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined childhood, September 2, 2011
George Lucas has destroyed this much hyped release with editing that was not needed. Adding random reflections to a scene to changing the Ewoks eyes. Why? Saved me $90.

Shadows of the Damned - Playstation 3
Shadows of the Damned - Playstation 3
Offered by Shopville USA
Price: $19.22
62 used & new from $11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Most under rated game this gen?, June 22, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game just came out of nowhere for me. I had no idea the release date just crept up on me and once I saw impressions I was sold. After spending a couple hours with it, so far I do not regret my purchase whatsoever. The game's atmosphere is gorgeous and the music is hands down the best this generation. It's no surprise as geniuses joined hands in making this.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Playstation 3
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Playstation 3
Offered by MediaNett
Price: $52.15
98 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, frantic and freaking frustrating!, February 22, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm not into fighting games, never have been and never bought one before. This game however hit my hype meter really high with friends and co-workers. It's extremely beautiful, smooth and gives one hell of a ride from start to finish. The character selection is huge, and if you're a comic fan this is the ultimate game rooster- especially Marvel Fanboys. The Capcom side offers very familiar characters and those not so memorable in more distant games of Capcom's strong history of titles.

The game is set up for the advances tournament level players and the beginners like myself without sacrificing the depth of the gameplay! This really seems like one the few great return on investments I've ever had with a game, I see myself spending a ton of hours into this. Even more with Capcom's level of DLC support!