Profile for N. Dickens > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Dickens "Sytadel" RSS Feed

Casino [HD DVD]
Casino [HD DVD]
DVD ~ Robert De Niro
Price: $15.21
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing Picture Qualiy, January 10, 2007
This review is from: Casino [HD DVD] (HD DVD)
The movie is without doubt a perfect union with mean streets and goodfellas. But let's face it, why do we click into a certian HD DVD on amazon, we know whether or not we like the movie, right? We want the goods on the picture quality! Let me tell you something even if you can't take the needed violence in this movie, get it. Even if you can't stand all the foul language, get it. Even if you think Sharon Stone got her acting degree out of a cereal box, get it! Let me tell you something, this three hour epic looks mind numbingly stunning. I literally sat in awe at the sheer beauty of it, I mean what could possibly show of HD DVD picture quality than vegas' bright lights and scorsese' masterful direction? Casino, that's what. Do yourself a favor and get this disc right now because if you don't; Nicky will come back with a bat and if you beat him with a bat, he'll come back with a knife and you beat him with a knife, he'll come back with a gun and if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him because he'll keep comin' back, and back until one of you is dead.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2010 5:00 PM PDT