Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for FallenMarvel > Reviews

Browse

FallenMarvel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FallenMarvel "FallenMarvel" RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
StarTech 3-Feet USB Y Cable for External Hard Drive - Dual USB A to Micro B (USB2HAUBY3)
Price: $6.33
62 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for an Astro A50 Headset Owner, February 21, 2016
I came across this trying to find a solution for using Astro A50 gaming headset for more than one game console (PS4 & Xbox One). The headset is pretty good, but the hardware set up is a bit pesky for console use due to it being almost exclusive. That's when I looked up to see if this type of cable exists and I'm glad it does. I was able to power the Astro receiver and receive audio from my TV and still maintained chat function on my PS4. Chat audio is pretty good with this cable and it was exactly what I needed to get started. Only wish they could've been a bit more subtle with the red input, but I will take what I can get. Good and sturdy cable.

Mortal Kombat X: Kollector's Edition - PlayStation 4
Mortal Kombat X: Kollector's Edition - PlayStation 4
Offered by Price Clock
Price: $329.99
13 used & new from $174.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy for a Collector, May 2, 2015
I've been anticipating this game for a while and decided to seal the deal with by getting this edition. Shipment came on time and everything was in great shape. The statue looks really good and is a nice addition to my collection. It's very detailed. I do recommend handling it with care as it doesn't appear very sturdy. The physical copy of the game is inside the box along with the steel case which looks good. The steel case houses the limited edition MK Steel Card which indicates assembly number out of 70,000. Taking it out is a bit of a hassle so it's best to keep it inside the case. Only gripe about the steel case is the title isn't on the spine.

The comic was nice and a good quick read, but it was a little misleading referring to it as a volume when it's really a single issue. Still nice to have, but they should've cleared that up in the marketing. The game itself is great. Very smooth and fluid gameplay with some nice features. Mortal Kombat continues to live on in a new way. All DLC vouchers including the Kombat Pack are included in the original game case. It has everything that was advertised and I'm happy with the purchase.

WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)
Price: $49.00
212 used & new from $38.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Spacey, August 17, 2013
There isn't much to say about this hard drive other than it works like it should. I purchased this for my first pc build. It is a bit loud when it loads, but it's only mildly bothersome at times. Transfer rate is pretty good for me so there's no complaint there. It's pretty solid hard drive overall.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes (RR-B10-212P-G1)
Offered by Quick-Ship Fulfillment Experts
Price: $38.95
15 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooling on a Budget, August 17, 2013
I purchased this to replace the stock fan for my Intel-5 4670K CPU. While using my stock fan for about a week or so it ran at about 50 degrees Celcius according to the motherboard stats. My system began the habit of "blue screening" which I believed had to do with the temperature and that's what made me look for a reliable after market heatsink fan.

Cooler Master has been highly reviewed here at Amazon and just about any other merchant site there is. Since this was my first PC I built I wanted to make sure I got the best ingredients for a great running PC. I came across the Hyper 212+ which is said to be no different than the EVO and was more affordable. I was concerned if it was compatible with the MSI ATX LGA 1150 motherboard because it doesn't directly say so, but after researching online I found that it is comaptible which finalized my decision to buy it.

I will say that I'm happy with this purchase. I have a NZXT Phantom 410 mid-tower case and it fits inside. It's very effective and since installing this fan my statistics says it's running between 30 to 40 degrees Celsius. Since installing the fan my PC has not "blue screened" since. As a novice, it takes a bit of patience installing the fan unless you're an expert. It's a bit tedious, but it's worth the effort in the end. Very good product. I will definitely keep Cooler Master in mind for possible future builds.

Seasonic M12II 620 BRONZE ; SS-620GM2 80Plus Power Supply
Seasonic M12II 620 BRONZE ; SS-620GM2 80Plus Power Supply
Price: $74.99
23 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Power Supplier, August 15, 2013
Seasonic has be considered the best power supply brand on the market compared to just about everything else out there. This lead me to do extended research about this product and just about any online review will say it is the best. As a first time PC builder I wanted to make sure I had nothing, but the best products for my PC. Needless to say I was not disappointed. The M series are the modular power supplies which gives you the option to attach and detach specific cables as needed in your tower. It's considered a better option to increase air flow and I found that to be beneficial. One of my main goals were to keep the inside clutter free and the modular connections help a great deal.

It was a perfect fit for my NZXT Phantom 410id tower case. My system powers up with no delay whatsoever. It remains stable and I recommend this to anyone looking for a suitable power supply especially for a custom build.

NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower USB 3.0 Gaming Case - Black
NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower USB 3.0 Gaming Case - Black
Price: $93.48
26 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice for a First Build, August 3, 2013
I stumbled on this while looking for a good case to build my first PC. I did a lot of research on this case and have heard nothing, but good things about it. I got a second opinion from a friend who has experience with PC builds and that made my decision to give this one a try.

I purchased from the Amazon Warehouse used. It was in a pretty good condition. The only exception was slight damage to the front dust cage which wasn't a big deal. It was repackaged with more than enough sealing tape. It made it slightly difficult to open. The box and case it comes in a is a bit bigger than it looks for a mid-tower, but the extra room is a great feature to have. I also love the design of the case. It has a cool futuristic look. You may need to wipe it off from time it time because you will leave fingerprints from handling it.

The case performed better than I hoped for once the build was complete. The cables are already arranged to save space so some of the work is already done for you. It has 3 stock fans already installed with speed select switch on the top. That switch works for all three stock fans. All the fans are completely quiet. Once it was turned on you almost forget the tower is there if it wasn't for the size. I did buy additional cooling fans, but they were by Antec instead of NZXT. I had to plug those directly into the power supply since they kind of had issues with the connectors for the switch. It may be a different story if you get the NZXT fans, but I chose the slightly cheaper option. You have the option to put up to 8 fans on this case. You have the choices between 120mm and 140mm cooling fans. The case can also be rigged for liquid cooling as well.

It will also include a manual tell you the ins and outs of the case. I found it more helpful to look on YouTube for help. Since this was a first time build I had to be patient so I didn't mess anything up. You also get the necessary screws you will need to mount your motherboard and other components you need. It will also have extra zip ties for wire management. This really is a great case and I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm happy with the result of my first build and I'm glad this is the case I chose. Highly recommended.

Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 - Sleeve Bearing 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators
Price: $7.91
81 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent Coolness, August 3, 2013
I decided to purchase an extra fan to add onto my NZXT Phantom 410 Mid-Tower case. I've heard good things about Antec and came across their fan and based on the numerous positive reviews I decided to give these a try. I'm very pleased with this product. It fit perfectly and it comes with additional a cable to accommodate for your preference of power connectors.

It also comes with 4 screws to use for the case if you're mounting on the side or back. Unfortunately for me this one was being placed in the front so the stock screws didn't work out for me. The screws I needed were provided by the case manufacturer so it wasn't a big deal.

The finale for this is it's completely quiet. My case has 6 fans total (3 NZXT stock, 3 Antec) running on this case and you don't hear a peep out of them. I wasn't sure if they would make sounds or not. As long as it wasn't obnoxious it was fine, but I didn't expect to not hear anything. Overall it's a good product. I will definitely stick with this brand if I ever need to get more fans.

Antec TwoCool 140mm Blue LED Cooling Fan
Antec TwoCool 140mm Blue LED Cooling Fan
Price: $11.26
47 used & new from $5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Like A Ninja, August 3, 2013
I got 2 of these for my NZXT Phantom 410 Mid-Tower case. In all I have 6 fans (3 NZXT stock, 3 Antec) installed. All are very quiet. This is the first time I purchased fans from Antec and I will be the first to say they make quality products. I also purchased a 120mm fan along with the 140mm. These come with their own screws to mount on the case which fit flawlessly. They also come with extra connector cables to fit your power connector needs. This is a really good product. Definitely a recommended purchase for first time PC builders.

Anker® C200 Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with 6 Buttons, 3 DPI Adjustment Levels and 2000 DPI (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Style & Grace, August 2, 2013
First, I have to say that I love this design. It has a very sleek look and resembles something futuristic. The way it feels takes a bit to get used it. I believe this mose was designed for gaming and it's the first of its kind I've ever owned. It handles very well and is very responsive. It goes into power save mode when not used after 8 minutes which it great and wakes up with a click of a button. It works just as good on a flat surface without a mousepad. It's a really great product. I will be keep tabs on products this company puts out. Very good mouse.

Kensington Pro Fit Wired Comfort Keyboard (K72402US)
Kensington Pro Fit Wired Comfort Keyboard (K72402US)
Price: $28.49
59 used & new from $24.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Comfort & Design, August 2, 2013
This keyboard is very comfortable and has a nice design. It is easily recognized through the usb port which was a relief since this was for my first PC build. It's also handy to have the multimedia control buttons at the top. That may be a bit annoying if you have a desk with the pull out tray if it doesn't pull out far enough. This is a pretty solid keyboard. Glad my search ended here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9