Profile for Generic Consumer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Generic Consumer "me" RSS Feed (madison,wi)

OXO Good Grips Bathtub Drain Protector
OXO Good Grips Bathtub Drain Protector
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just floats on drain as hair slides underneath., December 25, 2013
I'm not going to keep one foot on this the whole time i shower. First time i've been let down by oxo.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 1:40 PM PST

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) - Blue/Lime Green
Offered by Electronics Club
Price: $25.00
9 used & new from $16.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, terrible quality., May 31, 2013
Would have been perfect, but the rubber outer shell stretches out and no longer stays on. Terrible junk. I bought this at the end of Feb, the return window closed at the beginning of April and now in May, I have wasted $30. I will replace with a better quality product.

Replace the rubber shell and I'd give this a 5, but you can't buy just the runner shell.

The Art and Making of ParaNorman
The Art and Making of ParaNorman
by Jed Alger
Price: $25.69
71 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, August 18, 2012
If you have an interest in drawing, animation, or creative process in general, this is a great book to get. I love all the detailed pictures from character design, wardrobe, model building and work rooms. Can't wait to see the movie!

Listomania: A World of Fascinating Facts in Graphic Detail
Listomania: A World of Fascinating Facts in Graphic Detail
by The Listomaniacs
Price: $18.52
82 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting facts and fun to flip through!, December 16, 2011
I love infographics and trivia, and this book gives you both! I'd recommend this for anyone who appreciates graphic design and enjoys educational tidbits.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars $10.95/issue at the store! Not cost effective to subscribe., July 18, 2010
See Barnes & Noble or Borders instead of subscribing, if you have that option. Why is it more to subscribe??

Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
Price: $299.00
16 used & new from $299.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, poor execution, November 8, 2009
They tell you right away in the instruction video to be very careful not to drop these because they can break. They feel loose and the weights made me think they were going to fall off as soon as I took them out of the box. The weights are also very wide, which made it hard to do movements in the front of my body or to bring your hands closer together (closest you bring your hands together is about 1 foot - awkward).

I had been looking at these for about 6 months before I committed to buying them (because you can't try them locally). I'm glad I tried them, and now my experience can serve as a warning to others: I would have bought 2 - 10 lbs and 2-25 lbs wts instead. These cost $140 to return regardless of which carrier you use. They need to work on a lot of things to perfect them. It was worth it to me to spend the money to return them. Knowing how delicate they are, I'm sure they'd break within 6 months, and then where would you be?

Don't do it...heed the warnings!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2010 10:30 AM PDT