Profile for Kelli Lincoln > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelli Lincoln RSS Feed (California, USA)

CoverGirl Face Products CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation, Natural Beige 240, 0.40-Ounce Package
Offered by BeautyCentral (Ship within 1 Business Day)
Price: $9.77
2 used & new from $9.77

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID UrBargain seller!!, December 12, 2013
I actually love this makeup itself, but my 1 star is for the seller "UrBargain" - do NOT buy this or any makeup product from this seller. They sent me USED makeup! That's disgusting! What are they even thinking?? AVOID.

Tazo Berryblossom White Tea, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Tazo Berryblossom White Tea, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $33.48
9 used & new from $27.94

3.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION - new recipe!, April 20, 2013
This used to be one of my favorite teas; I'd drink several cups a day. Please be aware that Tazo has changed the recipe to include black tea. WHY companies continually feel the need to fix things that aren't broken I have no idea. I choose white tea for a reason, and don't want added black darjeeling (or the added caffeine, which I have to avoid for health reasons). The new recipe is in new boxes (not shown here on Amazon; the new recipe is also not reflected in the description.) I would happily change this review to five stars if they bring back the original recipe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 10:53 AM PDT

DELICIOUS Fish Oil with Vitamin D & E Complex - Nano EPA/DHA
DELICIOUS Fish Oil with Vitamin D & E Complex - Nano EPA/DHA
Offered by BioPharma Scientific
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, February 15, 2013
A fish oil that's emulsified and delicious. Thank goodness. I can't tolerate oily feeling supplements, but this feels more like yogurt on the tongue. All of my kids love it.

The Republic of Tea, Asian Jasmine White Tea, 50-Count
The Republic of Tea, Asian Jasmine White Tea, 50-Count
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $14.15
3 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Jasmine!, November 25, 2011
This is one of the best jasmine white teas I've tasted, and I drink a lot of tea. I've been drinking this particular jasmine for about two years now, and even if I drink it every day, I never get tired of it. Just lovely.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2011 9:28 PM PST

Big Book of Unschooling
Big Book of Unschooling
by Sandra Dodd
Price: $20.05
20 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring for everyone, May 23, 2011
I rarely buy books about unschooling anymore, having been at it with four kids for 14 years now, but I enjoy Sandra's writing and looked forward to having some of it bound and off-screen. I was actually surprised at how much more I got from this book than I had anticipated. Little reminders of the beauty of this lifestyle I see everyday but sometimes take for granted. Perfectly and succinctly-written gems to inspire all aspects of my day. I recommend this book to you no matter where you are on the continuum of unschooling; if you are new to the concepts, you will learn a LOT, and if you have already internalized the joy, you will likely still be happy to see it on your bookshelf. :)

Joneeba Vol. 1
Joneeba Vol. 1
DVD ~ Joneeba Mouflet
4 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars a workout that makes you smile, January 12, 2010
This review is from: Joneeba Vol. 1 (DVD)
This is a super-fun workout which will get your heart rate up and keep you smiling. The live drumming is a fabulous addition. I really wish there was a Volume 2.

Wheat-Free Recipes and Menus
Wheat-Free Recipes and Menus
by Carol Lee Fenster
Price: $15.83
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You CAN still have comfort foods!, June 22, 2006
The recipes are really easy and many of them will give you "comfort foods" that you will really miss otherwise. When I went off wheat, I *yearned* for biscuits and pancakes and brownies and muffins, and this book gave them back to me! Many of these recipes are so delicious that we still use them today, even though our family sometimes incorporates wheat into our diet. Highly recommended!

by Karleen Koen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, June 18, 2000
Now Face to Face and it's predecessor Through a Glass Darkly have joined my collection of favorite historical fiction. Contrary to the other opinion that the political intrigue of the novel was hard to follow, I felt that, for the first time, I was truly able to understand this period of English upheaval. I was reading these novels for the "fiction" and not for the "romance" so I didn't notice if there was romance missing. I didn't feel there was anything missing, actually. The only thing missing is a third book! Ms. Koen, is it on it's way?

by Karleen Koen