Profile for Samantha L.P. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samantha L.P. RSS Feed

Galaxy S4 Case, E LV Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - Shock-Absorption / High Impact Resistant Bumper Hybrid Dual Layer Armor Defender Full Body Protective Case Cover (Hard Plastic with Soft Silicon) for Galaxy S4 / Galaxy i9500 with 1 Stylus, 1 Screen Protector and 1 E LV Microfiber Sticker Digital Cleaner - FLower Hot Pink
Offered by Turn On Tech
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute! But I Can't Use It...., November 16, 2014
This case provided good protection for my phone, and it looked really good, but i had to give it four stars because I could not plug my headphones in because the whole for the port is too small. Since I listen to music on my phone all the time, I can't use it unless I use earbuds (smaller plug will fit).

Cotton Cantina 2 Pack Basic Bras with Adjustable Straps (40DD, Black Heart Splatter/Pink)
Offered by Kalon Clothing
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, Bad Fit, November 16, 2014
I should have known by the cheap price that i wasn't going to get good quality, but i was very disappointed un these bras. They do not provide a comfortable fit, and they are cheaply made. I would not recommend anyone spending their money on these.

Angel Wing Psalm 91:11 Womens Necklace
Angel Wing Psalm 91:11 Womens Necklace
Offered by Military Uniform Supply, Inc.
Price: $19.89
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, November 16, 2014
I have always had a thing for angel wings, but every time i bought a necklace with an angel wing on it, the charm or the chain would eventually start to turn. I did not have this problem with this necklace. It is a good size pendent, good chain length, and I have worn it all day everyday for a month and no signs of turning. I love it, and am even thinking of buying one for a friend for Christmas.

P&l™ Girls' Casual Style Canvas Backpack/ Handbag/ Schoolbag (Model: B010276) (Beige)
Offered by Phenas
Price: $23.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient!, September 1, 2014
I bought this bag back in 4 months ago. I had just started my new job as a teacher at a daycare, and the bag made it easy for me to tote craft supplies, books, and my lesson plans to and from work. I basically just used it as a purse. I would even pack it to Walmart. It is small enough to use everyday, but also big enough to carry all my stuff. It also doubled (or could I say tripled?) as an overnight bag if I wanted to throw in some clothes for a night or two at a friends house or something. I really like this bag, and the only reason I didn't give it 4 stars is because the strap broke on it once. It was easily fixable with my sewing machine, but it did bug me that it broke. But I would recommend this bag for anyone who is looking for a convenient all-in-one bag to use everyday!

Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe Book 3)
Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe Book 3)
Price: $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Love Story with A Kick!, January 13, 2014
I have always been a fan of Harlequin, and this book did not disappoint. I love the complexity of the characters, and the thrill of the mystery. I have never been one for a straight, flat, love story, so I was pleased with the mystery that was laced into it. Of course, there is nothing that can get a girl's blood pumping like the hunky cowboy that is Adam. If you are into sexy cowboys, a good mystery, a good love story, or all of the above.... This is a great book for you! :)

TETRIS® Blitz
TETRIS® Blitz
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Free, January 13, 2014
This review is from: TETRIS® Blitz (App)
I like a game that I can play without being hassled for money every second. This is one of those games. Love it! :)

Demon Kissed (A Paranormal Romance-Book #1 in the Demon Kissed Series)
Demon Kissed (A Paranormal Romance-Book #1 in the Demon Kissed Series)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Potential But It Could Have Been Better...., July 30, 2011
Demon Kissed was not a book that I regret reading, but I don't think it will be one I will read over and over again. The story line is quiet original and the characters are intersting. It also give us all a break from the usual vampires. I believe that Demon Kissed had a lot of potential, but I think that it could have been written better. I believe that there was not enough background given on the characters, and that some things could have been explained better. I do look forward to the next book and I hope that it will meet my expectations. I would recommend this book to anyone. It is a good read and was one that did keep me interested.

Just Listen
Just Listen
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you love Sarah Dessen? Then You Will Love "Just Listen"!!!, July 30, 2011
This review is from: Just Listen (Kindle Edition)
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen has got to be my all time favorite book. This was the first book I read by Sarah Dessen and I was offically hooked. It explores the life Annabel who hides behind a smile, but is actually coming apart at the seams. After going through a terrible experiance that follows her around like a shadow, Annebel feels as if her whole world is falling apart. That is until she meet Owen Armstrong, who has few secrets of his own. Owen helps Annabel feel better about herself, and helps her realize that sometimes you shouldn't think, or try to speak, but "just listen."
The wonderful thing about Sarah Dessen's books are that they so realistc, and it is no different in Just Listen. The struggles that Annabel goes through are the same struggles that many teens have, and she finds a way to deal with them. This is a book that I have read so many times that I have lost count, and I know I will read it again. I recommend this to anyone who has read any of Sarah Dessens books or is just in the need for a realistic love story.

Passion (Fallen Book 3)
Passion (Fallen Book 3)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for Rapture...., July 30, 2011
After reading Fallen and Torment, I was anxious to read Passion. And I am glad to say that it did not disappoint. Passion is a well written book that gives Fallen Fans the answers they crave while creating new ones to keep them hooked. I, as a writer, know that this book could not have been an easy challange, but Lauren Kate did a wonderful job. There is a lot of detail, yet not too much so that it bores the reader. It was definitely one that I hated to put down. I would recommend the book for everyone, and it is one that I will definatly read again between now and the release of Rapture.

Arousing Love
Arousing Love

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm A Christian Teen & I Recommend This Book For People Like Me!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Arousing Love (Kindle Edition)
There are many books that have both positive and negative points, and I feel that it is in these situations that we need to take a step back and look at BOTH points! This is one of those books. Yes, there is a part of it that is unbelievable. The fact that two, such young teens meet and fall madly in love in a matter of weeks is slightly reaching, but I am not going to say it is impossible! However, I feel that is important to point out to any teen looking to purchase this book needs to keep in mind at how extremely rare something like this is! I for one do understand that, and I kept that in mind at I read this, in my opinion, very wonderful story. Though the timeline is a little off, I feel that the point the author is trying to get across here is not that teens can fall in everlasting love in a matter of weeks, but the true meaning of love and the responsibility that comes with that needs to be taken very seriously. It points out how so many people make unwise choices when they are in love, and how by doing so end up ruining a relationship that could have meant so much more. This story shows that by following your heart and God's will, a true honest love can last. I would recommend this book to any teen or even an adult who is struggling to with love, spiritual beliefs, or both. I am a Christian, and this book has helped open my eyes to God's views on sex hand how they differ from ours. I loved this book, and have recommended it to others of whom I know personally. And I will keep recommending it!