Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Samantha L.P. > Reviews

Browse

Samantha L.P.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samantha L.P. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy S7 Case, [Armorbox] i-Blason built in [Screen Protector] [Full body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction / Bumper Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 2016 Release (Black)
Price: $12.74
9 used & new from $12.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, May 11, 2016
Great case but the plug covers won't stay shut and screen protector has space between it and phone.

E LV Dual Layer Armor Defender Full Body Protective Case for Galaxy S4 / Galaxy i9500 Bundle with Screen Protector, Stylus and Microfiber Sticker Digital Cleaner - FLower Hot Pink
Offered by Dale's Goods
Price: $9.89
3 used & new from $9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute! But I Can't Use It...., November 16, 2014
This case provided good protection for my phone, and it looked really good, but i had to give it four stars because I could not plug my headphones in because the whole for the port is too small. Since I listen to music on my phone all the time, I can't use it unless I use earbuds (smaller plug will fit).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, Bad Fit, November 16, 2014
I should have known by the cheap price that i wasn't going to get good quality, but i was very disappointed un these bras. They do not provide a comfortable fit, and they are cheaply made. I would not recommend anyone spending their money on these.

Angel Wing Psalm 91:11 Womens Necklace
Angel Wing Psalm 91:11 Womens Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, November 16, 2014
I have always had a thing for angel wings, but every time i bought a necklace with an angel wing on it, the charm or the chain would eventually start to turn. I did not have this problem with this necklace. It is a good size pendent, good chain length, and I have worn it all day everyday for a month and no signs of turning. I love it, and am even thinking of buying one for a friend for Christmas.

Phenas® Girls' Casual Style Canvas Backpack/ Handbag/ Schoolbag (Model: B010276) (Beige)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient!, September 1, 2014
I bought this bag back in 4 months ago. I had just started my new job as a teacher at a daycare, and the bag made it easy for me to tote craft supplies, books, and my lesson plans to and from work. I basically just used it as a purse. I would even pack it to Walmart. It is small enough to use everyday, but also big enough to carry all my stuff. It also doubled (or could I say tripled?) as an overnight bag if I wanted to throw in some clothes for a night or two at a friends house or something. I really like this bag, and the only reason I didn't give it 4 stars is because the strap broke on it once. It was easily fixable with my sewing machine, but it did bug me that it broke. But I would recommend this bag for anyone who is looking for a convenient all-in-one bag to use everyday!

Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe Book 3)
Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe Book 3)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Love Story with A Kick!, January 13, 2014
I have always been a fan of Harlequin, and this book did not disappoint. I love the complexity of the characters, and the thrill of the mystery. I have never been one for a straight, flat, love story, so I was pleased with the mystery that was laced into it. Of course, there is nothing that can get a girl's blood pumping like the hunky cowboy that is Adam. If you are into sexy cowboys, a good mystery, a good love story, or all of the above.... This is a great book for you! :)

TETRIS® Blitz
TETRIS® Blitz
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Free, January 13, 2014
This review is from: TETRIS® Blitz (App)
I like a game that I can play without being hassled for money every second. This is one of those games. Love it! :)

Demon Kissed (A Paranormal Romance-Book #1 in the Demon Kissed Series)
Demon Kissed (A Paranormal Romance-Book #1 in the Demon Kissed Series)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Potential But It Could Have Been Better...., July 30, 2011
Demon Kissed was not a book that I regret reading, but I don't think it will be one I will read over and over again. The story line is quiet original and the characters are intersting. It also give us all a break from the usual vampires. I believe that Demon Kissed had a lot of potential, but I think that it could have been written better. I believe that there was not enough background given on the characters, and that some things could have been explained better. I do look forward to the next book and I hope that it will meet my expectations. I would recommend this book to anyone. It is a good read and was one that did keep me interested.

Just Listen
Just Listen
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you love Sarah Dessen? Then You Will Love "Just Listen"!!!, July 30, 2011
This review is from: Just Listen (Kindle Edition)
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen has got to be my all time favorite book. This was the first book I read by Sarah Dessen and I was offically hooked. It explores the life Annabel who hides behind a smile, but is actually coming apart at the seams. After going through a terrible experiance that follows her around like a shadow, Annebel feels as if her whole world is falling apart. That is until she meet Owen Armstrong, who has few secrets of his own. Owen helps Annabel feel better about herself, and helps her realize that sometimes you shouldn't think, or try to speak, but "just listen."
The wonderful thing about Sarah Dessen's books are that they so realistc, and it is no different in Just Listen. The struggles that Annabel goes through are the same struggles that many teens have, and she finds a way to deal with them. This is a book that I have read so many times that I have lost count, and I know I will read it again. I recommend this to anyone who has read any of Sarah Dessens books or is just in the need for a realistic love story.

Passion (Fallen Book 3)
Passion (Fallen Book 3)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for Rapture...., July 30, 2011
After reading Fallen and Torment, I was anxious to read Passion. And I am glad to say that it did not disappoint. Passion is a well written book that gives Fallen Fans the answers they crave while creating new ones to keep them hooked. I, as a writer, know that this book could not have been an easy challange, but Lauren Kate did a wonderful job. There is a lot of detail, yet not too much so that it bores the reader. It was definitely one that I hated to put down. I would recommend the book for everyone, and it is one that I will definatly read again between now and the release of Rapture.

Page: 1 | 2