Profile for Jade M. Clark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jade M. Clark "HeyJade" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yacon Syrup - 100% Pure Raw Yacon Syrup, 8 fl oz
Yacon Syrup - 100% Pure Raw Yacon Syrup, 8 fl oz
Price: $22.98
4 used & new from $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for sweetening with feeling guilty!, June 3, 2014
This syrup makes a great sweetener for so many things, and I don't have to feel guilty for making things sweet! It's natural so it doesn't contain weird chemicals or ingredients that I can't pronounce. It's help to boost energy and suppress my sugar cravings!

100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA, Extra Strength, 180 Capsules, Clinically Proven. Made in the USA. As seen on Dr. Oz! ** New and Improved Formula **Pharmaceutical Grade**
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No Weight Loss, but Feeling Better, June 3, 2014
I have been taking this supplement before meals for about a week, and while I haven't experienced any weight loss yet, I do feel like it has boosted my mood. I am feeling better, a little more energy than usual... which is helping me to want to exercise and eat right, so that should help with the weight loss for sure!

Raspberry Ketone, SUPER BLEND, Powerful Weight Loss Appetite Suppressant Supplement, 60 Capsules
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so Good, May 27, 2014
Definitely can't complain, it has shown itself to suppress my appetite. I haven't seen a giant boost of energy or major weight loss, but then I've only been using it a short while and I haven't added in the additional exercise that I plan to. But as for my appetite, I can tell that I am certainly not interested in eating as much as I have been... no going back for seconds or feeling the need for snacks in between meals! I have to give this product props for that! Can't wait to see the outcome down the road when I really get into my new exercise routine as well!

100% Pure! Green Coffee Bean Extract 800 with GCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement, 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, May 18, 2014
I definitely find myself feeling full faster when I take these 30mins before a meal, so I stop eating quite so much. I haven't felt the boost of energy I was hoping for, but these aren't really for caffeine perks anyway. I already have my morning brew for that. They go down easily with no strange aftertaste like some supplements. Happy with them so far!

HHI LG Optimus G Pro Flip Wallet Case with Stand PURPLE Slim Style with Folio Flip Cover Support Auto Sleep and Wake Feature for Optimus G Pro
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, May 10, 2014
Beautiful purple color, quality material. So glad I went with this cover. I keep three cards in the slots, closes and protects just fine. Happy with mine!

Wisp Nasal Mask Replacement Cushion (Large Cushion)
Wisp Nasal Mask Replacement Cushion (Large Cushion)
Offered by Health Store and More
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better option than going through my insurance provider!, May 10, 2014
So nice to know I can purchase this wisp via amazon for a great price since our insurance was giving me a hassle. Fits, works perfectly with my husband's cpap machine. Will definitely buy again!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels great, keep it around for variety of uses., May 10, 2014
Excellent customer service and fast shipping. Product is wonderful... very light, not greasy. Love that it is safe and easy to use on my family's eczema, along with all its other uses, including calming down my drizzy hair! Definitely an oil to have on hand!

My First Hands-On Bible
My First Hands-On Bible
by Group Publishing
Price: $14.52
94 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and fun, great way to get your child into the Bible!, August 30, 2011
My First Hands-On Bible is adorable from cover to cover. This is a New Living Translation written to make sense for young children. Besides the Bible stories, the book contains two new friends, Pockets the kangaroo and Cuddles the lamb. The presence of these two friends throughout the Bible, lead you and your children through prayer and fun activities to help bring home the message in each story.

As you read the Bible story to your children, you'll find little hand prints after each paragraph or so. These hand print images correspond with an action or activity to do with your child. For example, after the text "The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters," the hand print gives you the suggestion to "Cover your eyes for a few seconds and imagine what the earth was like." It helps you bring the story to life and makes the Bible interactive for your children!

Both of my children (5 years old and 18 months old) enjoyed hearing the stories and doing the actions from this version of the Bible. The brief, meaningful passages kept their attention and they were continually interested in what God had to say next! I plan on integrating this Bible into our daily First Grade homeschool curriculum, as something that my little one can join us for! This book would make a great gift for any pre-schooler! Or to use with your own children to keep them interested in learning more about God!

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network and was provided with this title for free, however the review features my honest opinions.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, safe product!, July 7, 2011
My 5 year old son has had eczema his whole life... his skin is VERY sensitive to certain products (nearly everything) and my 1 year old son is not quite as bad, but has a few spots that get irritated easily. My older son has steroid creams to keep his under control, but I didn't want to get on that regimine with the baby just yet if I didn't have to. I heard about Episencial on Facebook (they have great customer service on their page!) and bought the Soothing Cream and Foaming Wash through Amazon. My boys love it. It smells delicious, it's gentle to the skin and it's got safe ingredients I don't have to worry about. The Soothing Cream does kind of sting if the child has an open scratch/wound, so you need to be careful of that (if they've scratched an itchy place too hard, for example). But, it does help to sooth irritated places well! I have been told that the body butter works really well for the same type situation and I have ordered that, so we'll see!

Episencial Playful Wash 8oz. size
Episencial Playful Wash 8oz. size
Offered by global beauty
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff, smells delicious!, July 7, 2011
My 5 year old son has had eczema his whole life... his skin is VERY sensitive to certain products (nearly everything) and my 1 year old son is not quite as bad, but has a few spots that get irritated easily. I heard about Episencial on Facebook (they have great customer service on their page!) and bought the Soothing Cream and Foaming Wash through Amazon. My boys love it. It smells delicious, it's gentle to the skin and it's got safe ingredients I don't have to worry about. I was worried that the bottle was small and wouldn't last long for my two boys, but it has... a little bit goes a long way. I really like this stuff, and I have already bought more because we're finally about to run out!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4