Profile for Matthew J. Sherman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew J. Sherman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
J.A. Henckels 13-Slot In-Drawer Knife Tray
J.A. Henckels 13-Slot In-Drawer Knife Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife folder, October 5, 2012
We wanted that ugly block off the counter, and finally got our wish. We had a drawer we didnt have anything of consequence in, so we put this in and were able to fit some of the knife set. I also got a small bin for the cabinet to hold the extra knives i didnt care to fit. My layout is as follows:

Knife holder (this product) - I fit all 7 of my big knives in here, with the bread knife (serated) being in the middle slot (maybe made for a sharpener? It fits, good enough for me). I put the 4 paring and smaller knives in the slots on the top.

Middle (between holder and bin) - I keep my sharpener and scissors here.

Bin - I hold the 8 steak knifes that came with the set here.

All in all, it isn't huge, but it definitely gets the job done for me, and probably you, if you don't have ridiculous expectations like it will hold your entire knife set. Use it for the important knives, and keep the ones you don't care about in a bin like I did.

Spectrum 39210 Scroll Fruit Tree, Black
Spectrum 39210 Scroll Fruit Tree, Black
Price: $14.97
18 used & new from $13.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, October 5, 2012
The basket was ordered because the one sold at bed bath and beyond did not fit on the counter under the cabinets. I needed one that wasn't as tall, and this one worked. Does its job just fine!

Cuisinart 10-Piece Premium Grilling Set
Cuisinart 10-Piece Premium Grilling Set
Price: $54.98
17 used & new from $46.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice set, July 11, 2012
After using a crappy set for so long and being displeased with the results I finally was willing to spend some decent money on a nice set, since I grill so much. I'm sure there are nicer sets out there somewhere but this had almost everything I needed. The skewers were a nice bonus - they're not those flimsy ones. The tools themselves are very quality, and I like the grill brush very much. It doesn't leave bristles everywhere to get on your food, either.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD
Offered by stevevideopa
Price: $54.00
81 used & new from $40.66

5.0 out of 5 stars game rocks, December 26, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game simply rocks. The game day delivery option amazon gives you is great. Would be good if amazon reminded you that you need the special controller to play it, but that is hardly amazon's responsibility. I should have read the packaging more carefully!

South Shore Axess Collection 4-Shelf Bookcase, Chocolate
South Shore Axess Collection 4-Shelf Bookcase, Chocolate
Price: $69.97
9 used & new from $66.48

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bookshelf., December 26, 2011
We wanted a nice bookshelf that had dark wood that could hold our books. The problem is that real wood bookshelves are way more expensive then we were willing to spend. This bookshelf looks quality despite being particle board. Unkess you want to spend 200+ for a real one. If not, choose this one - its better quality than anything else we found.

Michael Kors Women's MK5459 Blair Silver & Rose Gold Watch
Michael Kors Women's MK5459 Blair Silver & Rose Gold Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 26, 2011
The watch arrived as always on time and she absolutely loves it. It was in perfect condition and looks way more expensive than the price was.

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT51264BC1339
Offered by green tech
Price: $125.00
3 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good memory, November 28, 2011
Bought this for a friend whose computers were running very slow. I didn't actually put it in, but the prices were good and they provided him the speed increase he was expecting. Crucial makes good memory!

Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted 165 Pieces, 3.09 lb.
Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted 165 Pieces, 3.09 lb.
Offered by Daily Market
Price: $12.95
4 used & new from $11.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, November 28, 2011
The candy obviously is delicious. There was some confusion with the label actually being wrong. They sent a prompt email notifying me of the price and size change (which because it was only a dollar or so I did not bother), but the product didn't seem to quite arrive in the 2 days. I was beginning to think they needed a response before they sent it, but then it arrived. No idea if it was them or the post office that held it up - but it didn't matter much. Not really that critical an item. :)

Crucial 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR2 (PC2-6400) DIMM 240-Pin Desktop Memory Modules CT2KIT25664AA800
Offered by ETARATECH
Price: Click here to see our price
43 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory is good, November 28, 2011

Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD SB300-100 (Old Version)
Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD SB300-100 (Old Version)
Offered by PerfectDeal Outlet
Price: $139.99
30 used & new from $74.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Slingbox is the best, October 18, 2011
A perfect gift for my father for his birthday, he had been eyeing an upgrade from the original slingbox. We bought the original several years ago when I was in college so I could track the Red Sox games from college - it was a lifesaver then. This is the newest model with all the bells and whistles, and was a very good price and arrived in the time indicated.

Page: 1 | 2