Profile for Shirlene Hodge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirlene Hodge "true word" RSS Feed (Anguilla)

Skagen Women's SKW2140 Gitte Stainless Steel Watch with Steel-Mesh Band
Skagen Women's SKW2140 Gitte Stainless Steel Watch with Steel-Mesh Band
Price: $101.25
3 used & new from $94.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy I love it, September 21, 2014
Watch is stylish and elegant. Great buy I love it.

Brother LB-6800PRW Project Runway Computerized Sewing Embroidery Machine w/ USB Port and Grand Slam Package Includes 64 Embroidery Threads with Snap Spools + Prewound Bobbins + Cap Hoop + Stabilizer + 15,000 Embroidery Designs + Scissors ($1,170 Value)
Offered by Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $698.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 17, 2013
this machine is awesome! sewing on it is great. it sews very smooth and the stitches are all neat. The thread cutting button allows you to cut the threads and thus reduces the time spent on doing this after the garment is finished. it is quick and easy to thread due to the fact that it has a needle threader attached to it. the handy bag it also comes with allows you to carry the machine anywhere with ease. As previously stated the machine is awesome. My only fault is that the frame for the embroidery is small therefore the patterns cannot be as big as I dreamt they would be. all in all it is a great buy and I would recommend it to anyone. I an happy and well pleased with this product.

by John DeMers
43 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars not so hot, February 3, 2009
This review is from: Caribbean Cooking (Paperback)
Caribbean Cooking
This book is ok but I'm not so hot about it. It doesn't have any pictures and some of the recipes are not too hot.

Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence
Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence
by Betty Crocker
Edition: Spiral-bound
129 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, February 3, 2009
I recently bought this book and it is so nice I fell in love with it. It is simple and I was able to cook all of the receipes that I tried in this book. My friends love it so much they always want to borrow it so I decided to buy two more one for each of them. This book is the bomb.Betty Crocker's Cooking Basics: Learning to Cook with Confidence