Profile for EON > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EON RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Canon PowerShot SX280 12MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Red)
Offered by EverythingDeals
Price: $214.95
21 used & new from $199.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera shuts down if video is taken?, November 24, 2013
I bought my SX280HS in Oct. 2013. I now realize that I can't shhot videos! I am planning a trip very soon and that is one reason I bought this camera.
Below is the message that I senr to Canon, I hope I get a quick response that resolves the big problem!!

Yes, after seconds of video shooting, the battery warning comes up and the camera shuts down. An off/on says full battery and I can take stills but no video?

Yes, I have tried all the suggestions that I saw: Battery and card out for 1 minute and then a half hour

I downloaded the upgrade from the Canon site

etc.

Help, I really would like to have the camera operating, will I have to return it?

Thank you.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 2:10 PM PDT

AmazonBasics Compact Camera Case
AmazonBasics Compact Camera Case
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Small case for the new 280, October 22, 2013
Canon PowerShot SX280 12MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)]]

I had trouble closing the case with the handstrap. It does not appear to afford enough protection against bumps. I will look for a hard case or one with more padding and enough room for extra items (battery, etc.).

KOHLER K-4636-0 Grip-Tight Cachet(R) Q3 Elongated Toilet Seat,  White
KOHLER K-4636-0 Grip-Tight Cachet(R) Q3 Elongated Toilet Seat, White
Price: $38.11
21 used & new from $22.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, September 21, 2013
The concept is great, the seats are comfortable. But, twice the quiet close mechanism failed. Once Koehler sent a free replacement, I paid for another.
Recently I found the bolts holding the seat to the toilet failing. ( I had purchased three seats) The head sheared off on two bolts. Then I found that most bolts were rusting and making a mess. The seats kept getting loose and had to be repositioned even with new bolts from the hardware store.

I just bought a Bemis wooden quiet close seat. It has what seems to be a much better attachment system, all plastic.

I will hope for the best but would never recommend the Koehler seats.

Maxell Rewritable DVD+RW (15-Pack)
Maxell Rewritable DVD+RW (15-Pack)
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $13.66
54 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars good discs, April 19, 2013
These work great for my recorder etc. . I would recommend them. They work in both my computer and my TV DVD recorder.

Black & Decker CHV9610 Dustbuster 9.6-Volt Cordless Hand Vac
Black & Decker CHV9610 Dustbuster 9.6-Volt Cordless Hand Vac
Offered by Farm & City Supply
Price: $55.95
6 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars minimum dustbuster, April 19, 2013
Get the newer model with the rotating head and extended piece for hard to get at areas. I was disappointed with this item and throw it out!

Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Price: $48.68
56 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dust Remover, April 19, 2013
I only have this for a few days but I already know that I love it!! This is really a neat item; the design guys got this one right!

This would make a wonderful gift for anyone.

Lipper Cherry Collection 7-Piece Salad Set With 12-Inch Servers
Lipper Cherry Collection 7-Piece Salad Set With 12-Inch Servers
Offered by World-Of-Toys
Price: $44.69
21 used & new from $40.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful salad bowl set, March 23, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift in Dec. 2012. I was very pleased, it is really a beautiful design! I will now get for a wedding present for my niece. This set was truly a surprise; the pictures don't really do it justice. I recommend this for anyone's home or as a wonderful gift!

StatTrak Address Manager
StatTrak Address Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and useful for my personal addresses + more, February 2, 2013
This review is from: StatTrak Address Manager (CD-ROM)
I have used this program for a long time. It was the only one that I found that would combine and handle my addresses. I can print out address lists, birthday lists, labels for my holiday cards and more. I keep a copy of the print out for phone numbers used frequently on the inside of my kitchen cabinet. It is used everyday. StatTrac is so simple to use and organize.

I have no hesitation to recommend this program. The price is right. I wanted to get a copy for a Mac but apparently this only has a windows version.

NewlineNY  SBB0828-NYFL Digital Bathroom Scale, Flowing Leaves Sense On, 400 Pound Capacity
NewlineNY SBB0828-NYFL Digital Bathroom Scale, Flowing Leaves Sense On, 400 Pound Capacity
Offered by Wintime Scales
Price: $32.95
4 used & new from $16.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Scale with leaf design, September 15, 2012
The scale is as advertized. It has a pleasing design and looks good in our bathroom. The readout is clear and easily read. I would recommend it.

Now November 19, 2013. The scale has failed. I get error messages and then display goes out. I have not been totally happy with the glass body. I stub my toe on the sharp edge. At times the readings varied. I have replaced the batteries.

I will get a more convention scale.

Casio #LTP1241D-4A Women's Metal Fashion Watch with Date
Casio #LTP1241D-4A Women's Metal Fashion Watch with Date
Offered by Eternal Watches
Price: $21.49
4 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, September 9, 2012
My wife loves this watch. We had to get the band size adjusted and the jeweler commented what a good looking watch this was.
We are pleased; I only buy Casio watches. I've never been disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3