Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for A. Parab > Reviews

Browse

A. Parab's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Parab RSS Feed (Chicago IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
ProCase Premium Folio Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Tablet 2014 (SM-T520) and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tablet (SM-P600)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 25, 2015
Good build quality, magnetic keyboard that stays at one place on the cover while you type. Overall very satisfied.

Black & Decker ICR505 First Impressions Cord-Reel Iron with Nonstick Soleplate
Black & Decker ICR505 First Impressions Cord-Reel Iron with Nonstick Soleplate

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Iron ever, April 15, 2013
This has by far been the worst purchase I could have made. Apart from other issues that users have complained about, my iron regularly accumulates black sticky stuff. I've tried scraping it off, but there it is back again every time. Now a good white shirt is RUINED because it got stuck on my cuff !!! I hate this iron so much that I won't even donate it / give it away for free.

Amy & Brian Coconut Water Original, 17.5 Ounce Can (Pack of 12)
Amy & Brian Coconut Water Original, 17.5 Ounce Can (Pack of 12)
Price: $26.40
11 used & new from $26.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The closest to drinking straight out of a coconut, July 20, 2012
Back in India, I used to drink fresh out of a coconut. I've tried lots of varieties of canned coconut juice here, but none come as close to the real thing as this one. I go through about 2-3 cans during a 3 hour table-tennis (not basement ping-pong) practice. Revitalizes, energizes and replenishes you without any additives. I prefer the unsweetened no-pulp over the pulp version.

Amazon's subscribe and save helps keep it inexpensive.

Parker SR1 Stainless Steel Straight Edge Barber Razor and 5 Shark Super Stainless blades
Offered by Super Safety Razors
Price: $24.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, July 20, 2012
So started nervously with my dominant hand. Completed the right side without nicks, cuts or blood. The left hand though was a different story. Was able to get the job done but almost ended up with a Harvey Dent look... :)

On a serious note, I was able to get the smoothest shave without having do it twice. Added benefit: the satisfaction of doing something the way it's supposed to be done. I'm sure of getting better with experience.

OGIO MX Less Drag Pack - Black
OGIO MX Less Drag Pack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy and fits for cruiser as well, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Ogio MX Less Drag Pack (Apparel)
It's a little expensive (for me), but you get a nice sturdy backpack that keeps it's shape. I don't carry much stuff to office, so am able to fit everything in all the pockets provided. One good thing is you can keep keys and garage clicker in the support straps and avoid having to keep things in your jacket or removing the backpack to check your mail or get into the garage.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Stereo Audio Cable (4 Feet) - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35-4 )
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 30, 2011
I use it in my car for the music from my phone to an FM transmitter. The build quality of the product is good and sound quality seems to have improved from my earlier wire which was probably a decade old. Definitely recommend it...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The real clean, November 12, 2007
I was advised to use this toothpaste by my dentist. This was the first time I've used a baking soda based paste and this has proven to be a good choice. It takes a little getting used to, but once you start - you won't stop.

Cuisinart 77-12A Chef's Classic Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 77-12A Chef's Classic Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 12, 2007
We absolutely love the set. Initially we were very sceptical of spending cash over brand names. We had Fabreware before and wanted to get a new kitchen set. Now that we are using Cuisinart, I don't think Faberware will enter our home again. Real good quality that cleans up really nice considering most of our cooking involves oil, spices, high temperatures

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Medical gloves (used in kitchen), November 12, 2007
I cannot have detergents, or any sorts of chemical liquids touch my hands. I don't like using the thick latex gloves as they give me a rash. These do their job spendidly without leaving a odor or powder paste on my hands.

If you plan on doing heavy kitchen work like scraping, heavy cleaning, etc. these are not for the job. They are thin and will tear easily. But apart from that these are great. Me and my wife have been using them for over 2 years now.

Friends - The One with All Ten Seasons (Limited Edition)
Friends - The One with All Ten Seasons (Limited Edition)
DVD ~ Jennifer Aniston
12 used & new from $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The best show, January 18, 2006
I was introduced to Friends in UK. I was there on a work-related trip. When I went out for dinner one evening, the cook had put up a notice that the kitchen will be closed for xxpm to xxpm (i forget the time) as Friends is airing. So I had to see why... and I've been hooked since.

I've seen Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, etc. Nothing compares to Friends.

Page: 1 | 2