Profile for K. Bodey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Bodey RSS Feed (Ohio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lyle's Golden Syrup, March 6, 2008
Nothing else will do in my fabulous cakes. No substitute comes even close. Great packing, but slightly slow shipping. Enjoy, but order quite early for special occasions. Better yet, just keep a constant supply in your pantry and you'll never fret at the last minute!

Ferrara Instant Espresso Coffee 2 oz
Ferrara Instant Espresso Coffee 2 oz
Offered by Fine Products International
Price: $6.35
10 used & new from $4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Ferrara Espresso Instant Coffee, March 6, 2008
Very, very, very good. So much easier to use in my baking than having to pull out my espresso machine. LOVE this, just wish it came in a much larger size!

Japanese Sushihane Roasted Seaweed Nori - 10 sheets
Japanese Sushihane Roasted Seaweed Nori - 10 sheets
Offered by JVS
Price: $3.45
4 used & new from $3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Japanese Sushihane Roasted Seaweed Nori, March 6, 2008
Awesome Nori! I only wish it came with a few recipes on the label or in the package!

Sushi Rice Japanese style - 5 lb
Sushi Rice Japanese style - 5 lb
Offered by KL Deals, Inc.
Price: $12.99
15 used & new from $6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Sushi Rice, March 6, 2008
I was glad to find a 5 lb. bag of this rice. It's wonderful. I also found it at my local Costco at a much cheaper price per pound, but you have to buy the entire 25 pound bag, which is not practical for an individual! Very good!

Spring roll wrappers (rice paper)- Erawan brand, 16 oz
Spring roll wrappers (rice paper)- Erawan brand, 16 oz
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Spring Roll Wrappers, March 6, 2008
Yummy. Incredibly wonderful customer service that totally resolved a slight problem with my shipment. I shall try many more of their products and recommend them to friends, and to you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lyle's Black Treacle, March 6, 2008
A delightful flavor in all the recipes I've tried. All of the 6 cans I ordered, however, were very dented, which concerned me initially. I just used them more quickly and so far... no ill effects I'm pleased to say. I am assuming the shipment passed through the daycare of the facility where the children had a time tossing the cans around! I was pleased all in all, but will specify UNDENTED cans IF I order again. You may want to, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ramstadt-Breda Rich Dark Cocoa, March 6, 2008
Divinely DELECTABLE!! So smooth and an absolute MUST from now on in ALL my baking. What lucky friends and family I have!! Do try this! Well worth the few pennies extra and the possible few extra days to receive the order.