Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Seldon A. Pierce > Reviews

Browse

Seldon A. Pierce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Seldon A. Pierce RSS Feed (Cantonment, Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Refreshing the Tree: A Journal
Refreshing the Tree: A Journal
by G. W. Smither
Price: $4.59
14 used & new from $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars The story is good, but the writer thinks he is another William ..., November 5, 2014
The story is good, but the writer thinks he is another William Faulkner. He uses words that are not normally used by his readers and would be better written in "language of the people." He does not know how to express military time and uses colons between the hours and minutes and his English grammar is often incorrect as he does not when to us "me" and "I." in a sentence. Perhaps his editor doesn't either.
I enjoyed the book as it expresses the desires of many Americans today.

Adult Black Chauffeur Cap
Adult Black Chauffeur Cap
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $8.58
16 used & new from $4.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Capable as a chauffeurs cap., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Adult Black Chauffeur Cap (Toy)
I have a 1930 Ford Town Sedan and drive my family around in it occasionally. I put them in the back seat and we get cheers and a great deal of attention. The cap is good for the image of a chauffeur.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item for wearing to car shows, December 5, 2013
The shirt is great for displaying the passion I have for antique cars.The colors are bright and many different Model As are displayed.

Soft Air Thompson 1928 AEG Airsoft Gun
Soft Air Thompson 1928 AEG Airsoft Gun
Price: $219.99
4 used & new from $168.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The gun is a quality product., December 5, 2013
I have a 1930 Ford Town Sedan (a gangster car). I will use the Tommy Gun as a display item when I show the car.
Even though I do not intend to use the gun as a soft BB gun, I find the quality to be very good. The feel an appearance of the gun are like the real thing at a fraction of the cost.
Thank you for a product that one can be proud to own.

US Flag Store USA 48 Star Stick Flag, 12 by 18-Inch
US Flag Store USA 48 Star Stick Flag, 12 by 18-Inch
Offered by Online Stores Inc
Price: $2.95
3 used & new from $2.95

2.0 out of 5 stars 48-star flag for antique car., July 24, 2013
The flags are the right size and show the cars were made before 1959. I really regret they were made in China instead of the US. I'd pay more for the US quality.

ADVANTUS Security and ID Badge Holder with Clip, Horizontal, 4 x 3" Insert Size, Vinyl, Box of 50 (75456)
Price: $9.68
33 used & new from $9.58

4.0 out of 5 stars gOOD SIZE, July 24, 2013
The tag holders are the right size for older people to see. We like them. Now we know who is who from a distance.

Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Owl Pendant Necklace
Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Owl Pendant Necklace
Price: $23.28

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife really liked it, July 24, 2013
The owl necklace was a gift for my wife, the owl lover. She really likes the necklace and, though not made in the USA, it was not made in China - that's a plus. The delivery was fast and I thought the price was reasonable.

Avery White 3 x 4 Inch Name Badge Insert Refills 300 Count (5392)
Avery White 3 x 4 Inch Name Badge Insert Refills 300 Count (5392)
Offered by YourSpeedyShipper
Price: $12.58
81 used & new from $9.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Now we know who we are., July 4, 2013
I am president of an antique car club with approximately 95 members. The name tags help us to know one another better (most of us are old and forgetful). Tha name tags are large enough to be read at a distance and that is good.

Personal Sound Amplifier. The most affordable with best quality hearing helper. Behind The Ear, Easy To Use, Clear Sound, Fit Both Ears, Energy-Saving Technology, with 4 ear buds (Large, Medium, Small and Mini) to fit most customers. New flexible tube best fit over ear. Ear buds made from special soft rubber that's comfortable. One LR44 / 357 / 76 button cell battery included(20 hours). PR44 / 675 button cell battery available for purchase separately (100 hours).
Offered by DTM Care
Price: $21.95
2 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another bottle of tablets, February 5, 2013
I am taking these as the recommendation of a friend who claims more strength, better sleep and a more active love live because he takes calciuml lactate. Time will tell. If all he says is true I will order a car load next time

Standard Process Calcium Lactate 330 Tablets
Standard Process Calcium Lactate 330 Tablets
Offered by Nutri-jour
Price: $60.00
4 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle of pills, February 5, 2013
They look good - anything else will take time to discover. I have a friend who swears by thm. I ordered them at his recommendation.

Page: 1 | 2