Profile for jolem > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jolem "jolem" RSS Feed (Queensbury, NY USA)

Run the Risk (Love Undercover (Foster) series Book 1)
Run the Risk (Love Undercover (Foster) series Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, November 28, 2014
Loved the main characters with a great cast of supporting characters. Great story. I look forward to the next book in the series, Reese & Alice's story.

The Shadow of Time
The Shadow of Time
by Lisa Jackson
69 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars I've read better books, but I've read worst books too, November 22, 2014
This book was originally written in 1984, which readers should keep in mind. This book has not been updated to reflect today's technology. The dialogue between the cast of characters seems antiquated, until you remember what year the book was written and then it doesn't seem so far fetched. I've read better books, but I've read worst books too.

iphone 4 case, iphone 4s case, SQdeal® 3in1 Rubber + Plastic High Impact Hybrid Hard Case Protective Cover for iphone 4 4s, with Accessies - Touch Stylus Pen and Front/Back Screen Protector,etc (Classic Black)
Offered by DIY TOOL HOME
Price: $6.39
7 used & new from $3.17

3.0 out of 5 stars I would give the case 5 stars, but the ..., August 21, 2014
I would give the case 5 stars, but the screen protector I give 1 star, so I split the difference and gave 3 stars.

Archshield - iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector 3-Pack - Retail Packaging (Lifetime Warranty)
Offered by Archshield
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with this product, the protective shields were ..., August 21, 2014
Not impressed with this product, the protective shields were already scratched when I got them. The sticker on the shield leaves a sticky residue that you can't get off. I guess you get what you pay for.

Casio Women's LA670WGA-9 Gold Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Casio Women's LA670WGA-9 Gold Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Offered by Watchtronics
Price: $24.51
17 used & new from $20.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough watch!, October 26, 2012
This is my third Casio watch that I've bought over the last 30 years. I love having a digital watch and Casio makes the best. My biggest complaint about this one; the alarm is not loud enough. I am not hard of hearing, but in order to hear the alarm, I have to hold the watch right up to my ear. The watch is pretty, if you're like me and like gold. The band is OK, but I replaced it with a stretch gold band instead. And it could use a lighted digital display for when its dark.

At Last (A Lucky Harbor Novel)
At Last (A Lucky Harbor Novel)
by Jill Shalvis
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love "At Last", October 7, 2012
Once again Jill Shalvis does it again. Love the main characters Amy & Matt in this Lucky Harbor novel. I always look forward to the next Lucky Harbor novel.

Wild Texas Rose (A Whispering Mountain Novel)
Wild Texas Rose (A Whispering Mountain Novel)
by Jodi Thomas
164 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, October 7, 2012
I read all of Jodi Thomas's books. This one was just OK. There were too many sub characters and the main hero & heroine were more like sub characters than main characters. If you want romantic love scenes, this is not the book for you. Not my favorite Jodi Thomas book.

Sleepwalker
Sleepwalker
by Karen Robards
238 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!!, October 7, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. The chemistry between the two main characters is undeniable, even though they come from two different worlds. I couldn't put this book down; it grabs your interest right from the first page. Bravo to Karen Robards for another really good book.

Mobee Technology Magic Charger - Inductive Charger for Apple Magic Mouse (MO2212)
Offered by Amamax (USA Seller)
Price: $39.90
6 used & new from $39.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, April 2, 2012
I bought this product 1 year ago. After 1 month it stopped charging and after dealing with awful customer service from Mobee they replaced the charger with a new one. (note: I had to pay for return shipping, which they don't reimburse you for). My second charger now only charges the Apple Magic Mouse up to 10 percent, even though the light stops flashing green and stays fully green. I am very sorry that I ever bought this.

Hemlock Bay (An FBI Thriller)
Hemlock Bay (An FBI Thriller)
by Catherine Coulter
477 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!!!, August 3, 2002
I have always been a big fan of Catherine Coulter. I have read all her books. That's why I was so unbelievably disappointed in this book. I felt cheated for buying the book. The plot is really stupid. There is no suspense or romance. Catherine Coulter who has always been known for her great contemporary & historical romances, should go back to writing the way she use to. If she wants to write a good suspense novel, she should take a lesson from Nora Roberts or Linda Howard.