Profile for Lady Donna DMU > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lady Donna DMU RSS Feed (Chester County, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zumba Fitness Women's Gotta Jam Sleeveless Hoodie
Zumba Fitness Women's Gotta Jam Sleeveless Hoodie
Price: $36.00 - $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Zumba Hoodie!, June 10, 2014
I am in love with this hoodie! The material is so soft and is light enough to keep you cool during Zumba. The design is really cute and flattering. I own one in every color which is something I never do.

Happy Accidents
Happy Accidents
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Happy Accidents (Kindle Edition)
Jane Lynch is such a wonderful actress. It was very interesting reading about how she grew up and entered show business.

Diary of a Stage Mother's Daughter: A Memoir
Diary of a Stage Mother's Daughter: A Memoir
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, March 10, 2013
Wonderfully written memoir about what it was like to act as a child, and how the author coped with tragedy and a difficult relationship with her Mother.

Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum
Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down, January 24, 2013
Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum grabs your attention and keeps it. I didn't want the adventure to end and can hardly wait to read what comes next from the author!

Transformers Rollout Wagon - Optimus Prime
Transformers Rollout Wagon - Optimus Prime

3.0 out of 5 stars What a joke!, November 8, 2012
Are you kidding with this price?? What a waste of space on Amazon. Who puts a price like that in here?

Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet
Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet
by Kirk Scroggs
Price: $12.99
144 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my 8 year old son engaged in reading for days!, April 20, 2012
We put this in my 8 year old son's Easter basket since we just finished watching the new Muppet Movie. Wasn't sure how he'd like it, but it turns out we made an excellent choice! He loved this book so much he carried it around the house and took it to school in his backpack so he could read it in any free time he had. He's always loved reading but we've never seen him so engaged in a book before. It was wonderful. I also had the opportunity to read it and give the book our highest praise.

We are looking forward to book two and hope there will be many, many, many more in this series to come!

Imaginext Whip The Parasaurolophus
Imaginext Whip The Parasaurolophus
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Whip is a great addition to the Imaginext Line, August 19, 2007
My four year old son is really into dinosaurs and Imaginext has come out with some great new dinos in their toy line. It's amazing hearing my little boy properly pronouncing very long and complex names of different dinosaurs because of these toys. My only comment to Fisher Price is that your packaging makes us crazy...there is no need for all the twisty ties. If you are already inserting your product in a plastic blister...just seal it. Even those new little rubber bands would be better. We're also really hoping you are not manufacturing these toys in China...we don't need yet another group of toys containing lead paint.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars Die Cast Always Fun, August 19, 2007
My 4 year old loves all of the Cars die cast vehicles and we spend a great deal of time trying to collect all of the different characters for him. Hamm is one of the more clever Pixar cars...I think I enjoy them as much as my son does. However, shame on Mattel...keep your toys out of China...low prices are not worth the risks our children face by your vendor's inappropriate use of lead paint. Worst case, if you must stay in China...SUPERVISE your plant...every single aspect of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2010 1:30 PM PST

Fisher-Price Imaginext Systems Raider the Allosaurus
Fisher-Price Imaginext Systems Raider the Allosaurus
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun walking dinosaurs, August 19, 2007
While all of the Imaginext dinosaurs are fun for my four year old to play with, the newer group of walking dinosaurs are his favorite! He plays with these for hours. We also like how in addition to the name of the kind of dinosaur each toy is, that FP also gives each type a name like Whip or Trample...very cute.

Fay: A Novel
Fay: A Novel
by Larry Brown
Price: $22.46
120 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read This Book!, August 15, 2007
This review is from: Fay: A Novel (Hardcover)
This was an amazing find and I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book sooner. It was so engaging, I couldn't put it down. You quickly got drawn into a world we know so very little about and into Fay's story. I could see this done well as an independent film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3