Profile for Amy Nemeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy Nemeth RSS Feed

Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base, Adventure
Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base, Adventure

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a larger shade, June 30, 2012
I purchased this car seat for my first born. It received high safety ratings, which was my top priority in a car seat. It is easy to install and use. There are two things I feel need to be improved. It seems like a very hard seat and back once the newborn insert is taken out. My little guy didn't seem to mind, but it seems in needs for cushion. The other is the shade/visor, it is way to small. I've seen other seats where the shade can be pulled completely over to block out the sun. There is an extra visor that can be pulled out to add more shade, but it doesn't seem to help much. Also, when I pull the shade over it comes undone from the velcro on the back. Other than that, it's a good seat.

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers, Stage 2, 40 Count (Pack of 4)
Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers, Stage 2, 40 Count (Pack of 4)
Offered by Boston Bella Baby LLC
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these diapers, June 20, 2012
My little guy is 4 months old. I started out with pampers swaddlers and an assortment of different diapers. My intention was to use the 7th generation diapers from the beginning because that is what my sister-in-law used for my niece and she loved them. But at my shower guests brought diapers to be put in to a drawing, so I ended up with a lot of brands, including many generic brands. My son kept getting rashes when wearing other diapers. I also could smell a funny odor when he wore Swaddlers and they got wet, like a chemical smell, and the last thing I want is to put chemicals on his skin. Now he has been strictly in these diapersfor the past month, and no more rashes!! They may cost a little bit more than some of the other name brand diapers but it comes out the be only a couple cents per diaper. They are super absorbent and hold a lot when the little man decides to sleep a long stretch at night. I would love to do cloth diapers but they won't work when I go back to work and have to have family watch him. I think these are the next best thing for the eco/natural moms out there.

The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred
The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred
Price: $16.99
29 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my little one, April 17, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my 3 month old son for Easter. He loves it. He loves to stare at the catipillars face. I hang it from his play mat gym and he kicks it with his feet. It has really got him kicking a lot more. He seems to love the rattle noises it makes. Only have had it a little over a week but it seems durable. Can't really rate educational because we haven't had it long enough and our baby is so young. He also reaches for it when we hang it in front of him. Cute toy.

Replacement Tubing (Retail Pack of 2) for Medela Pump in Style and New Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump - 100% BPA FREE
Offered by Esther House
Price: $8.78
8 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 17, 2012
I ordered these replacement tubes because I got the Medela pump from my sister-in-law when she was no longer pumping. The tubes fit perfect. No complaints.

Adiri BPA Free Natural Nurser Ultimate Bottle Stage 1 White, Slow Flow (0-3 months) - 2 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Adiri bottle review, April 17, 2012
I ordered this bottle for my baby after using a few different other types. I felt that my baby was having trouble latching on when switching between the breast and bottle. I had to bottle feed and supplement with formula after a breast surgery to open and drain a large breast abscess when my son was just 5 weeks old. I was unable to feed him on the infected side but was still able to breast feed on the right side so it was important to me that he not get nipple confusion. This bottle was great at getting him back on track to latching on correctly because of the large base at the bottom of the nipple. It is a lot firmer then other bottles that I used, so it mimicked the breast better and the nipple is more the shape of a real nipple then the others. Being firmer didn't allow for the kibble to collapse. Others that I tried were the Tommy Tippy, Born Free and Playtex Nurser. The only down side was that I felt it wasn't slow flow enough and since I was feeding him formula he drank it too fast and would get tummy aches. The Playtex Nurser was better as far as slow flow. But if your looking for a bottle to help with nipple confusion this is a great choice.