Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for phunt > Reviews

Browse

phunt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

phunt RSS Feed

Yoga For Athletes
Yoga For Athletes
DVD ~ Michael Wohl
34 used & new from $1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to layout a yoga routine, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Yoga For Athletes (DVD)
I love the way this video is divided up into different sections, so you can do different routines. Also, they explain really well what you are supposed to be doing and how you are supposed to do it. They even have suggestions on how to do it right. I would recommend this to anyone looking to start yoga, not just "athletes!"

Schwinn Magnetic Bike Trainer
Schwinn Magnetic Bike Trainer
Price: $89.99
4 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainer for great price, March 19, 2012
I admit to being a little nervous purchasing a "cheaper" trainer, but I am now entering my second season with it. It works great and I use it twice a week. I haven't had any problems, and while I've never ridden on a more expensive trainer, I would definitely recommend this one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, March 19, 2012
Worked as advertised. I had to rig it up on the top of my stem on my tri-bike, but it does the trick. Keeps my Garmin where I can see it instead of on my wrist.