Profile for stmaddy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stmaddy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - #1 On Amazon! ★ Best, Softest, Coziest Bed Sheets Ever! ★ Sale Today Only ★ 1800 Prestige Collection Brushed Microfiber Luxury Wrinkle Resistant Bedding Sheets - Deep Pocket - High Quality with Soft Silky Touch ★ All with 100% Money Back Guarantee!! (Yellow, Twin)
Offered by Mezzati

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sheets. Very soft right out of the package, December 26, 2014
Great sheets. Very soft right out of the package. Quality material. Seems like they will be durable. Good size for deep mattress.

Danskin Women's Plus Ultrashimmery Footed Tight,Black,1x
Danskin Women's Plus Ultrashimmery Footed Tight,Black,1x
Price: $16.50
2 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights!, November 13, 2014
These are my favorite tights. I wear size 14 and buy the 1X. They fit well and do not roll down. Very durable. I am buying more for this season but the ones I purchased last year and still in great shape. They have a nice shinmer to them. Not too much - I wear them to work and they are still appropriate.

Dan Post Men's Preston Western Boot,Brown/Green,8.5 D US
Dan Post Men's Preston Western Boot,Brown/Green,8.5 D US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice appearance. The width of the boots is just ..., October 28, 2014
Quality boot. Nice appearance. The width of the boots is just right. My son wears an 8.5 wide in regular shoes. I should have ordered 7.5 wide in these boots. Order a size smaller in your normal width and you should be fine. Great boot at a great price.

OoLaLah Lingerie Womens Romance Chiffon Sheer Nightie with Lace Details Blue XL
OoLaLah Lingerie Womens Romance Chiffon Sheer Nightie with Lace Details Blue XL
Offered by Under Moments

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it. You won't regret it!, September 10, 2014
Fits true to size and very sexy! I'm very happy with my purchase and my husband was too.

Dickies Big Boys' Flat Front Short - School Uniform, Khaki, 14 Husky
Dickies Big Boys' Flat Front Short - School Uniform, Khaki, 14 Husky
Price: $12.67
11 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts., July 3, 2013
My son likes these shorts. Nice, lightweight material. A good short for a dressier look. He will wear these to dinner on our upcoming cruise. My son normally wears 14 Husky in brands such as Arizona. These fit true to size.

Americolor Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Green
Americolor Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Green
Offered by Daniel's House
Price: $4.99
13 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox green! Perfect, January 27, 2013
I purchased this product to make Xbox 360 cupcakes for my son's birthday. I used metallic silver spray on top of each cupcake. Once dried, I used this gel paste to draw the Xbox X and other designs on each cupcake. The color was bright, almost neon, green. It was perfect

DayMinder Recycled Monthly Planner, 8 x 11 Inches, Black, 2013 (SK2-00)
DayMinder Recycled Monthly Planner, 8 x 11 Inches, Black, 2013 (SK2-00)
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $21.81
2 used & new from $21.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, January 27, 2013
I purchased this calendar previously. I was pleasantly surprised that the 2013 version is larger than 2012. That makes the calendar easier to read. I use this calendar at work. It includes the Julian dates which is why I purchase this calendar each year.
Good product. I will buy again. It includes 13 months plus room for notes and future planning.

JVC HAS600A Around-The-Ear Foldable Headphone - Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, January 27, 2013
These headphones are comfortable to wear. The sound is good. Great product at a good price. The fold-up
Feature is a bonus which makes storing easier. I purchased these as a gift for my son who wanted the compact expensive headphones. The cost of $200+ made me search for other options. This was a perfect solution.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, January 27, 2013
Basic no frills case. Not designed for max protection. But just a simple cover. And my son was very happy with the purchase.

Scripture Greeting Cards-KJV-Boxed-Anniversary - "Through the Years"
Scripture Greeting Cards-KJV-Boxed-Anniversary - "Through the Years"

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cards, January 27, 2013
I purchased these cards for my Grandma. It is tough to find boxed sets of anniversary cards in our local area. This set was perfect. She was very happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2