Profile for Amazon Addict > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 133

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Addict RSS Feed (North Dakota, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
WordPerfect Office X7 Pro
WordPerfect Office X7 Pro
Price: $340.99
21 used & new from $340.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I want Word and Excel back!!!!, October 24, 2014
This review is from: WordPerfect Office X7 Pro (CD-ROM)
Not for me at all! I was interested in trying something new but this is not for me. I have had Windows Office Small Business Suite and Windows Office Pro Suite. I updated to Pro from Small Business but found there where a few things I couldn't do on Pro that I could do with small business. When I bought my new computer with windows 8 I thought I would give Word Perfect a try and boy am I disappointed! Could be user error, could be windows 8 but ether way not happy.

I was just typing up a financial report for a local charity and about 20 minutes in the program quit working and shut down. Losing all my work! Last week my son was working on a school report, the Text Art quit working in the middle, froze the program and now wants me to reinstall. So to get my work done I'll be working on Google Docs, that's right free Google Docs. Then I'll have to see if I can work about fifty extra hours at work to get myself Windows software again...

Prevagen 10 mg tabs, 30-Count Bottle
Prevagen 10 mg tabs, 30-Count Bottle
Offered by premier products
Price: $39.95
35 used & new from $32.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!!!!!! RED 40!!!!! and artificial sweetner!!!!!!, September 10, 2014
Warning!!!!!!!! RED 40!!!!! and artificial sweetner!!!!!! Incase you care!!! Can't speak for the results but wasn't aware of the ingredients when I purchases. Ingredients listed in this order: Sorbitol, mannitol, natural mixed berry flavor, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sucralose, FD+C Red No. 40, salt, acetic Acid.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2014 8:30 AM PDT

Township
Township
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted, September 2, 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
Spent many hours playing already

Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Highlighter 0.14 oz.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Highlighter 0.14 oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, May 24, 2014
Highlighting your brow has never been so easy...I have very light skin and this color is perfect. I had bought a white one from a different company, it was harsh looking and hard to blend. This one blends in when needed and glides on beautifully!

adidas Golf Silicone Belt, Black, Adjustable
adidas Golf Silicone Belt, Black, Adjustable
Offered by WillPGA
Price: $21.95
3 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut to fit, May 24, 2014
EASY PEASY CUT TO FIT! My son loves this belt but warns it didn't improve his game! Keeps the britches up comfortably!!!

ChalkPro Paint&Wax Brush - Medium
ChalkPro Paint&Wax Brush - Medium
Offered by Furniture Supply
Price: $22.49
5 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, May 12, 2014
This review is from: ChalkPro Paint&Wax Brush - Medium
This thing sheds worse the my dog! I was hoping to get the quality of a Annie Sloan brush at a discounted price but it fell way short. Unless you want a special bristle look on your project or enjoy picking bristles out of fresh paint I would stay away from this one...I also got the Large and it doesn't seem to be as bad but I'm only using it with wax...

One Grain Of Sand
One Grain Of Sand
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard it and had to own it!, May 6, 2014
This review is from: One Grain Of Sand (MP3 Music)
Love this song, love his voice...A great up beat heart break song that makes you want to dance(if that makes sense)...good for the soul!

Brite Sources USA LSJAC34-35 Dental Sickle Scaler, Posterior, Jacquette, JAC 34/35
Offered by Brite Sources USA
Price: $28.95
3 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, April 22, 2014
This guy works soo well! Super sharp unlike the last one I got(a cheap one for Walmart that would have a hard time cutting butter). I removed a shameful amount of tarter in a few minutes!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2014 8:28 AM PDT

Sunspire Sundrops Plain, 1.19-Ounces (Pack of 12)
Sunspire Sundrops Plain, 1.19-Ounces (Pack of 12)
Offered by Save Plus
Price: $26.55
6 used & new from $18.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning they go fast! yummy, April 22, 2014
Favorite mock M&M's! They taste awsome and most importantly they only use natural food coloring...i always intended to make monster cookies with these but they are gone before i get the gumption.

Uni-ball Shift Pipe Lock Drafting Pencil-silver Body with Blue Accent -0.5mm-& Diamond Infused Leads [Nano Dia-40 Leads] for Professional Value Set(with Our Shop Original Description of Goods)

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial, April 22, 2014
Great pencil! The grip is awsome(reminds of the grip on a good set of darts) and it's well built, sturdy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14