Profile for Robert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert RSS Feed

Panasonic VIERA TY-ER3D4MU Active Shutter 3D Eyewear (for 2012 and 2013 Panasonic VIERA 3D TVs)
Offered by MOONLIGHT EXPRESS
Price: $47.31
37 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 2012 Panasonic Viera 3D Glasses, March 29, 2012
The 1 star reviews for the glasses not working with 2011 and older models are ridiculous. The product itself does not deserve a one star rating because you failed to do your own homework.

As for the glasses, they are for 2012 models ONLY! They are much more lighter and comfortable than the 2011 models. They last for 30 hours after a small 30 minute charge and the 3D image looks soooo much better. I bought my pair from Best Buy as opposed to Amazon because that is where I got my Panasonic 2012 ST50. If you're familiar with Panasonic's 2011 glasses, then these were a much needed upgrade. Its weight is comparable to that of passive 3D glasses. I plan to buy 2 more in the next couple of months and they're about $15 cheaper on Amazon. If you have or plan on getting a 2012 Panasonic Viera then these are a must. Mainly because the 2012 Panasonic Viera models do not include glasses.

Thanks Panasonic for another great product!!!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 10:27 PM PST

myGear Products LifeGuard Screen Protector Film for Amazon Kindle Fire (Previous Generation) - (3 Pack) Clear LIFETIME GUARANTEE

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best screen protectors I've ever used on a device!!, December 14, 2011
I'm not so sure about all the negative reviews, but I received this product yesterday and applied it to not only my own Kindle Fire, but my wife's Kindle Fire as well. If installed properly, it looks as if there is no screen protector on it at all. The protectors that I receive are cut to cover the entire screen. It fits perfectly with no gaps.

The best screen protectors are the ones that you don't know are installed and these clear Kindle Fire protectors from myGear are just that! I will definitely recommend these protectors to friends and family members who purchase a Kindle Fire.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2011 8:46 PM PST