Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Grandma Pearle > Reviews

Browse

Grandma Pearle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 98

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Grandma Pearle "..." RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Real Rabbit Fur Mouse Cat Toy - 5 Pak
Real Rabbit Fur Mouse Cat Toy - 5 Pak
Offered by Kats'N Us®
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything but the squeak, January 25, 2016
The kitties love 'em to death. When I first dumped the contents of the mouse package on my lap I had a sudden urge to jump up on the chair. Very convincing little guys. They're the right size and shape and that rabbit fur is so soft. My cats play with them until the mice fall apart.

HEINZ HOMESTYLE Classic Chicken Gravy, 12 oz
HEINZ HOMESTYLE Classic Chicken Gravy, 12 oz
Offered by Lamppost69
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the cost., January 15, 2016
I was very disappointed with this order.

Meow Mix Irresistible Cat Treats - Soft - White Meat Chicken - 12 Ounces
Meow Mix Irresistible Cat Treats - Soft - White Meat Chicken - 12 Ounces
2 used & new from $10.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Half of my cats would eat it. Half wouldn't., January 14, 2016
Some of my cats like it a lot. Just as many aren't interested. It's a smaller bag than I'd imagined. I think that I'll just stick to giving my cats real canned tuna or chicken for treats.

The Laundress New York Sweater Comb
The Laundress New York Sweater Comb
Offered by DaSalla's
Price: $16.95
5 used & new from $16.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 3 uses, January 14, 2016
I bought this weird-looking little gizmo because of all the five star reviews. I had also noticed on the 4 star and down reviews the common complaints about it snagging knitted sweaters.

It does remove pills and even cat hair from sweaters. But you have to be very careful. I wouldn't use it on anything I really loved.

And I probably would have given it three stars if it hadn't broken on the third time I used it.

If the manufacturer would redesign it so that there are no sharp edges to snag the sweater surface I think it would be much better.
Comment Comment | Permalink

King Candy Crush Coral Fleece Throw
King Candy Crush Coral Fleece Throw
Offered by Cheapfever
Price: $16.98
3 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a wonderful Christmas present, January 5, 2016
Thick and luxurious, well made. The colors are bright and match the colors in the online game.

Charlie's Soap "Laundry Powder" 2.64 lbs (FFP)
Charlie's Soap "Laundry Powder" 2.64 lbs (FFP)
Price: $14.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., January 5, 2016
It's good laundry detergent and I know a lot of people are happy with the lack of fragrance but I kinda like a little fragrance in my freshly washed and dried clothing. There's something so soulful as the scent of Downy floating up from the basement laundry room on a cold winter day. I miss the scents. Clothing doesn't smell all thar good without it. Also the very noticed a bit of a scum that seems to build up in the washer after using this detergent for a few weeks.

I also use Charlies Booster for hard water.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2016 7:03 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality well made, January 5, 2016
Very comfortable. I bought 2 of these in different colors, one for me and the other for my mother. These gowns are just the right length -- long enough to cover up England and France but not so long as it would take to get tangled up while in bed.

The flannel is soft and just the right thickness to be comfortable. Review forms often ask us if we'd recommend this to a friend and I can honestly say I would -- if I actually did that kind of thing.

Both gowns washed nicely without very much shrinkage. Wrinkles tumble out in the clothes dryer. They look well made so I doubt that I'll be buying anymore soon because I think they'll last a long time.

6-ps Bico Porcelain Soup Bowl Set
6-ps Bico Porcelain Soup Bowl Set
Offered by D&J Shopping Connection
Price: $23.23
34 used & new from $9.80

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the color, January 4, 2016
This review is from: 6-ps Bico Porcelain Soup Bowl Set
I like the color, the way the handles are placed, and the way they stack. I'd been looking for a reasonably priced set of microwavable soup bowls for a long time and when I received a $25 Amazon gift card for Christmas I thought I'd try these. They''re deep enough so that you can fill them half to 2/3 and still have plently of room left to add toppings. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because of their weight. They feel very heavy to me. This was never a problem before my arthritis, but is now. I really wanted to find something like this in bone china so they'd be lighter and I'll replace them if I ever locate them. But in the meantime, these will work.

Hampton Direct Cat Draft Stopper
Hampton Direct Cat Draft Stopper
Offered by Reiss Innovations, LLC
Price: $10.10
3 used & new from $10.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty. Needs weighting., December 26, 2015
Very nice but would be better if it was weighted so it sits snug against the door. This tends to fall over if I push it close enough to stop the draft from coming in under the door.

Polar Bear® Washi Masking Tape With Cute Dispenser, 0.47"x5.5 Yards each, Pack of 12pcs(total 66 yards), assorted colors,(WT-1255)
Offered by Shanghai Uee Zee Adhesive Product Co.,Ltd.
Price: $7.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Get a microscope. You'll need it to see this., December 21, 2015
So much smaller than imagined. I thought that the measurements were for each tape roll. I had to buy another present to supplement it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2016 10:16 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10