Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Jeanette Stark > Reviews

Browse

Jeanette Stark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeanette Stark RSS Feed (Godfrey, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Black+Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Black+Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Price: $48.94
37 used & new from $36.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this product, March 6, 2016
will not maiintain charge and front wand will not stay attached, Very disappointed with this product.

Innovative Textile Solutions Microfiber Wing Recliner Protector, Sage
Innovative Textile Solutions Microfiber Wing Recliner Protector, Sage
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $17.48

3.0 out of 5 stars looking good. However, January 15, 2016
fita chair well, looking good. However, will not stay on chair, i
if no suggestions, will have to return.

Hamilton Beach 51101R Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid, Red
Hamilton Beach 51101R Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid, Red
Price: $14.96
33 used & new from $12.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Blender, November 23, 2014
This was not the product I ordered, however decided to keep it.
The lid sticks and the container is very difficult to remove. I make smoothies all of the time and prefer not to use my full size
blender all of the time. I have severe arthritis in my hands and it is difficult for me to open , It is plastic and works well IF you can open it. Please advise...???

Dlish Clean Clear Radiance Body Mist for Women, 4.2 Ounce
Dlish Clean Clear Radiance Body Mist for Women, 4.2 Ounce
Offered by MDM Sales
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $19.95

2.0 out of 5 stars I am unable to review this item as the spray ..., September 12, 2014
I am unable to review this item as the spray does not work, and I am unable to try and/or use it. Also, I do not
remember ordering this item. I order and use alot of products from the Body Shop, but I have no recollection of
ordering this specific product. PLEASE ADVISE....

Jeanette Stark

Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cat Food 3.2 oz (24 Count Case)
Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cat Food 3.2 oz (24 Count Case)

2.0 out of 5 stars Thanksgiving Dinner, March 16, 2014
This food was sent to me in error by cat food direct. I opened one can and my cats smelled it and walked away!
They are "Pro Plan Kitties" ....which is the best cat food I have found for nutrition, teeth, weight and health.

Sakkas 170GA323 Women's Fun Colorful Design Poly Blend Crew Socks Assorted 6-Pack - Zig Zag 9-11

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool Socks!!, October 7, 2013
Love the socks, colors, style, etc are GREAT!!. Unfortunately they are a little small for my foot and do not
stretch as much as I had hoped they would. The quality & material is very good and would otherwise be
very happy with them.

Sugar Free Sox Ladies Assorted 3 Pack Health Socks | Diabetic Socks
Sugar Free Sox Ladies Assorted 3 Pack Health Socks | Diabetic Socks
Offered by Land of OZ Inc.
Price: $29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft Sox, July 17, 2013
Due to lymphodema problems, I have extremely swollen & damaged feet.
I am constantly looking for soft, stretchable socks in "colors" instead of just
B&W boring socks. These socks are not only very soft, stretchable, wide, and good length, but they are soft lovely colors which have been great for summer. I plan to order the dark tones which should be great for fall/winter....

Purina Pro Plan Dry Cat Food, Savor, Adult Salmon and Rice Formula, 3.5-Pound Bag, Pack of 1
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cat Food, June 24, 2013
As stated in other reviews, I always feed my cats ProPlan. They have excellent varieties that keep my
kitties happy & contented.....salmon is one of their fav's!
Proplan products are excellent quality, highly recommended by my Vet and give my kitties great teeth,
beautiful shinny coats with no stomach problems.
Delivery is prompt and w/o problems.

Purina Pro Plan Wet Cat Food, Finesse, Adult Tuna Shrimp and Rice Entrée, 3-Ounce Can, Pack of  24
Purina Pro Plan Wet Cat Food, Finesse, Adult Tuna Shrimp and Rice Entrée, 3-Ounce Can, Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it !!, June 24, 2013
This is one of my (very spoiled) kittie's special food - one that I always keep in stock.
I always feed them Proplan as I believe it is an excellent quality food and my Vet agress,
as they are in perfect health with beautiful shinny coats.
I can always depend on Proplan to keep them healthy & happy.
Product is always shipped promptly w/o problems.

Drew's All-Natural Salad Dressing and 10 Minute Marinade, Thai Sesame Lime, 12-Ounce Bottle
Offered by netMart
Price: $3.99
10 used & new from $3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Drew Marinade, June 24, 2013
I purchased this as I love citrus marinades. I marinated chicken breasts in this with thinly sliced frsh limes.
I baked it slowly in a very low temp oven. It made an excellent compliment to risotto with muchrooms.
The chicken was tender and delicious!
The product was shipped in a well packed box and arrived promptly w/o problems.
This is something I will purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5