Profile for N. Trates > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Trates "NAte" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AKC Casablanca Round Solid Pet Bed
AKC Casablanca Round Solid Pet Bed
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $16.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog aproved!, May 18, 2014
Our dogs love this bed!! Soft and fluffy.after afew washes it kinda looses it's shape a little though. but overall for the price it's a nice bed.

Rose Gold Flashed Silver Morganite and Diamond Ring (0.1 Cttw, H-I Color, I3 Clarity), Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!! Much better in person!!, May 18, 2014
This ring is goregous!!I was impressed with it.Very dainty,the morganite is a peachy pink color very sparkly.Exactly what i had wanted!

PacificPlex Women's Strapless Long Satin Bandage Gown
PacificPlex Women's Strapless Long Satin Bandage Gown
Price: $104.98 - $149.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning & Equisite dress!!!! Great quality for the price., December 30, 2013
I first ordered a size Small and they mistakenly sent me a size Large.They said they rarely make that kind of mistake.they were really nice and accommodating about it.They refunded my shipping to ship the dress back.I had to let them know how much I spent to ship the dress back & they refunded me my shipping.They sent the size small,and it was to small,haha so finally I ordered a Medium and that was perfect.The dress is really long so I had to get it altered.I had about 4 or 5 inches taken off the front & it was still floor length .

All in all this dress is exquisite!! stunning!Looks like a $200 + dress!!! I got so many complements on it!!great value for the price.And it comes w/ a free shawl. I love this dress!!Great quality!!It looks like a Hollywood style dress that you would see on the red carpet!Very pleased with it!!! I would say they run small cuz I am a size 4 in dresses,and the small was to small for me.also the train is long it's beautiful, the seamstress made a little pull up in the back for me w/ the train so I cld hook it up to dance.

You will not be disappointed with this dress!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2014 4:43 PM PST

Born To Die [Explicit]
Born To Die [Explicit]
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Born To Die [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I'm obsessed with this amazing album. I love her style, lyrics and voice. I don't understand why so much backlash is out there against this amazing and for once ORIGINAL artist.
Stunning album full of love and heartache set to a haunting unique breathy voice full of artistic beats and catchy pop hooks blended perfectly.

O.N.E. Coconut Water, 11.2-Ounce Aseptic Containers (Pack of 12)
O.N.E. Coconut Water, 11.2-Ounce Aseptic Containers (Pack of 12)
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $36.95
4 used & new from $23.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, February 11, 2011
When you get a fresh batch this stuff is amazing! So fresh just like right out of a coconut!
I have gotten a few containers that were not as great tasting and a little sour. But being a natural
product this is expected sometimes.

The best coconut water I have found. The closest to straight out of the coconut!

Reliance Controls THP207 Plug-In Power Failure Alarm with LED Flashlight
Reliance Controls THP207 Plug-In Power Failure Alarm with LED Flashlight

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great as advertised, February 6, 2011
I am not sure why everyone gave this such a low rating.
I bought this for my reef aquarium and the power went out today and it worked great!
I almost didn't buy this from all the low reviews but I am so glad I did. This really is the only item like this out there that is affordable.
The light works great and the alarm is loud enough to hear indoors. Louder than I thought it would be. Like an alarm clock.
I am not sure if you would hear this in a garage or attic though.

A great item and works as advertised.

TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats, 6.3-Ounce Pouch Mega Bag (Pack of 10)
Price: $25.92
5 used & new from $25.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love them, February 4, 2011
We have 2 cats, 1 loves most treats and the other is so finicky. They both LOVE these treats! All I have to do is just slightly touch the bag, and they come running from under the bed or wherever they are hiding. Another thing I love is I feed these to my cats everyday, and have not gained weight. When we fed them other treats, they started putting on weight. Now they are all my cat wants treat wise. A great product that you cats will LOVE!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice for about 5 minutes!, January 14, 2011
Easy to apply but after only 5 minutes of use with the splash protector, a huge scratch! It also dimmed the retina display a bit. I took it off of my ipod! Waste of money.

Apple iPod touch 32GB Black MC544L/A (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by S0LD
Price: $249.00
140 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Just AMAZING!, January 8, 2011
For years I fought against all my friends about Apple and Ipod touch's not being that great. I finally bought my first touch the 4th generation 32gb and I was blown away!!
The screen is the most beautiful I have ever seen on a handset or MP3 player. The clarity and colors. Wow!
The apps are amazing! The Spycam app that lets you see webcams of beaches and other things from around the world is brilliant.
Skype video calls are awesome and with an unlimited plan in the USA and Canada for only $2.95 a month, I use this more than my cell phone now.
The games are awesome! So intuitive and clever.
The camera takes pretty bad pictures but The video camera is decent.

Apple you have truly amazed me!

Tangled
Tangled
Price: $8.89
49 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The Disney magic is back! Stunning Music!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Tangled (Audio CD)
I cannot stop listening to this soundtrack! The movie is one of my favorite Disney movies. I have seen them all and this is in my top 3 easily. Alan Menken and Glenn Slater did a fantastic job with the score and original songs! Alan is a genius and created the soundtrack to my childhood with The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. I am so glad he came back for Disney's 50th animated feature. He truly delivered with a stunning musical score! The heart and emotion he put into this music really shows! Thank you for that Alan :)

1. "When Will My Life Begin" 9/10 A fantastic song that fits RAPUNZEL flawlessly. It is missing that little something in my opinion to make it more of a classic princess song. I love when the song slows down at the end. That part is a classic Disney song.
2. "When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 1)" 9/10 I love this reprise
3. "Mother Knows Best" 10/10 Such a great villain song with such a catchy hook. I love the theatrical broadway musical feel to this tune. A classic in my opinion!
4. "When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 2)" 10/10 This is a pivotal song in the movie when RAPUNZEL finally steps out of her tower. The musical score is just beautiful! Classic Disney song that competes with the best in Disney history.
5. "I've Got a Dream" 8/10 A great funny jingle tune. It is just missing something in my opinion but it is great fun.
6. "Mother Knows Best (Reprise)" 10/10 Just amazing! Reminds me of Ursula from The Little Mermaid. A standout track. Wow such strength in Donna Murphy's voice!
7. "I See the Light" 10/10 Flawless...no other word Goosebumps everytime I listen to it. Amazing scene in the movie also. The new Whole New World! A classic!
8. "Healing Incantation" 10/10 I love this song. So beautiful.
9. "Flynn Wanted" 7/10 not my favorite of the musical score. But very action packed.
10. "Prologue" 10/10 Amazing, such drama,Disney magic and heartwarming moments in this score.
11. "Horse with No Rider" 10/10 Such drama when Gothel finds RAPUNZEL missing from her tower.
12. "Escape Route" 9/10
13. "Campfire" 10/10 Disney magic! wow
14. "Kingdom Dance" 8/10
15. "Waiting for the Lights" 10/10 Chills :)
16. "Return to Mother" 10/10 MY FAVORITE SCORE ON THE ALBUM. Such emotion and sadness captured in this one song. I tear up everytime at 1:32 of the musical score.
17. "Realization and Escape" 10/10 Stunning music for a dramatic part in the film.
18. "The Tear Heals" 10/10 Mandy Moore did a phenomenal job with the emotion in her voice in this very sad scene in the movie.
19. "Kingdom Celebration" 9/10 A happy ending :)
20. "Something That I Want" 8/10 A fitting track for the end of the movie