Profile for Me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Me RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Found All the Parts
Found All the Parts
Price: $25.36
46 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars $28 for 4 Songs?, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Found All the Parts (Audio CD)
I love Cheap Trick and I would pay $28 for 4 songs if I had to, but thankfully, I didn't. I just purchased this EP from Amazon as a bundle with Cheap Trick's Busted for $14. Whether you want Busted or not, it's way cheaper. This seller is WAY overpriced. I noticed another seller trying to sell the Busted bundle for $30. Do some shopping before you pay too much. :)

Planet Waves Woven Guitar Strap, Check Mate
Planet Waves Woven Guitar Strap, Check Mate
Price: $15.68
17 used & new from $11.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and sturdy, April 17, 2014
I'm very happy with this strap. It's very soft, but sturdy. I looking at a different one at first, but the reviews said it was really stiff and uncomfortable. This one is just the opposite.

Cheap Trick 5 Loose Playable Guitar Picks Plectrums Medium Gauge Set #A
Cheap Trick 5 Loose Playable Guitar Picks Plectrums Medium Gauge Set #A
Offered by Autograph Arcade
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun picks!, April 17, 2014
I love these picks. I use them all the time! The pictures are fun. I bought two sets so I could keep one set and use one set.

Nothing Else Matters
Nothing Else Matters
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Nothing Else Matters (MP3 Music)
Love it! I personally like it better than the original and I'm a Metallica fan. Can't stop listening to it!

You Can Go Your Own Way
You Can Go Your Own Way
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, December 20, 2013
I love Fleetwood Mac 's original song, but I love this one too. Interesting take on it. Great vocals! :)

Back to Forever [Explicit]
Back to Forever [Explicit]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!!, November 20, 2013
I just discovered Lissie's music the last week when I was flipping through the channels and saw her on Guitar Center Sessions. I'm now a huge fan. So refreshing to find an artist who lets the music speak for itself. Love this album. I haven't stopped listening to it for the last 3 days. There are so many good songs, I don't know that I could pick just one as a favorite, but right now I keep going back to Cold Fish, Further Away and Can't Take it Back. Awesome!

Snugg iPad 4 & iPad 3 Leather Case in White - Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior - Automatically Wakes and Puts the Apple iPad 4 & 3 to Sleep
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 10, 2013
I'm very happy with this case. It's constructed we'll, fits my iPad 4 perfectly, sleep function works great. Nothing bad to say about it.

Behringer  AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Amplifier
Behringer AT108 15-Watt Acoustic Amplifier
Price: $99.99
10 used & new from $86.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 10, 2013
Just got this today. I love it! Lots of power in this box. It's about half the size of my Line 6 electric amp with the same watts, but it blows the doors off the Line 6 in volume and tone. It does sound like a tube amp - warm and buttery, and for practicing at home, I only have the volume turned up to 2 and its plenty loud. If you have an electric acoustic guitar, you need an acoustic amp to really get the best tone out of your guitar. You will be disappointed trying to get by with an electric amp. Totally different. You can't beat the price of this amp and you will love the way your guitar sounds through it. I'm very happy!

Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Transparent Violet
Price: $299.99
13 used & new from $262.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Guitar!, May 1, 2013
Just got this beauty today. I'm really enjoying playing it. I've been using an old Starcaster by Fender for the last year and a half. I can't even begin to describe the difference. Nice, sturdy body, beautiful finish, rich tone. The tuner works great! I'm going to have to take it to a music shop to have it set up (I'm afraid, I'll screw it up) because the action is very high, but other that that, I'm very pleased. Yes, I would recommend this guitar. I'm very happy.

Daisy Rock Hardshell Guitar Case, Cotton Candy Pink
Daisy Rock Hardshell Guitar Case, Cotton Candy Pink
Price: $111.48
7 used & new from $105.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit., May 26, 2012
I've noticed a couple of people saying that their guitars didn't fit in the case. I have the Daisy Rock - Rock Candy Special and at first I thought it wasn't going to fit. Then I picked it up and laid it in perfectly flat and pushed it down a little and it fit perfectly. After taking it out and putting it back in every day for a week or so, it's easier to put the guitar in the case, but it fits snuggly - which is what you want to protect your guitar. It's a beautiful case. Nice and sturdy. Padded handle. I'm very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3