Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Rivers8 > Reviews

Browse

Rivers8's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rivers8 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
XLEAR Nasal Spray, 1.5 oz., All-Natural Saline and Xylitol Moisturizing Sinus Care - Immediate and Drug Free Relief From Congestion, Allergies, and Dry Sinuses
Offered by _AllXylitol_
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked great at first, not so anymore., February 26, 2016
The product worked greta for the first few days. I think my body got used to it after a few days use, it is no longer effective.

Sara Kety 9 Months On The Inside 0-6 Months Orange
Sara Kety 9 Months On The Inside 0-6 Months Orange
Offered by Fun-E-Baby
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Parents loved it., January 4, 2016
Purchased it for a new baby. Both mom and dad loved it.

OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Retail Packaging - Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again., January 4, 2016
Fits perfectly, no issues. Would buy again.

Wemo Light Switch, Wi-Fi enabled, control lights from your phone, works with Amazon Alexa
Price: $44.03
39 used & new from $36.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, buy something else., January 4, 2016
Save your money. I am guessing most old homes do not have a neutral cable. I knew when I purchased this device, a neutral cable was required. So it was partially my fault for not checking, I figured the portion of my home which I remodeled 6 years ago would have it. It turns out, it didn't because a code requirement until 2011 in my area.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2016 10:18 AM PST

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service with Wireless and Bluetooth Adapter
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service with Wireless and Bluetooth Adapter
Price: $119.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It used to be good, not anymore., October 21, 2015
It used to be good. I was an OOMA customer for over five years. In the first three years, the call quality was great. I loved it so much I recommended OOMA to my friends and family. However, within the last two years the quality has dropped considerably. I had the need to purchase and additional handset, I was upset the new handset would not work on my old OOMA Telco. I had to purchase the new model for it to work correclty. I figured why not, it may improve my call quality. It did not. I am an IT professional and made sure my Internet connection was not the issue, it was not. It was OOMA. I had the most difficult time porting my home phone out of OOMA. Their customer support was terrible, it took over 10 separate calls just to get them to help me port my number to a different service. It was once good, not anymore.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2015 2:50 PM PDT

Dell Latitude 14 7000 E7450 14" LED Business Ultrabook PC (Intel Core i5-5300U, 14.0" Anti-Glare Display, 256GB SATA III Performance SSD, 8GB RAM, Backlit Keyboard, 54WHr Extended Life Battery, Intel 7265AC WLAN, 3 Year Warranty, Latest Model, Windows 7 Professional)
Offered by Eluktronics Inc.
2 used & new from $945.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with Latitude 14, October 21, 2015
I am an IT Professional. I previously used the Lenovo T series of laptops, but ever since they changed the keyboard and mouse pad I decided to switch brands. I am very happy with this laptop. It has sufficient external connections, it is fast (running a SSD drive), quiet, and not heavy.

OBi200 VoIP Phone Adapter, T.38 Fax
OBi200 VoIP Phone Adapter, T.38 Fax
Price: $49.99
73 used & new from $42.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye OOMA, hello OBi200, October 21, 2015
I am very happy with the OBI200. It was very easy to connect and setup. It call quality is much better than my OOMA device. Using my google number, I was able to make and receive calls using a regular home phone. It does not have the 911 feature, you can pay an additional fee for that. However, that is fine since every member of my family has a cell phone. Time to say goodbye to OOMA.

---10/31/2015 --Follow up
I finally cancelled my OOMA service. I have been very happy with the Obi200. It has been a pleasure to setup and use. The call is great!

Honeywell RTH9580WF Wi-Fi Smart Touchscreen Thermostat, Silver, Works with Alexa (no hub required)
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $177.93
57 used & new from $134.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, October 14, 2015
The Thermostat was easy to connect. The package includes stickers to label each wire. It took me about 15 minutes to connect. I initially had some problems maintaining a WiFi connection on the device. After some trial and error, I determined the WPA2 encryption setting in the Asus RT-N66U router did not work well with the thermostat. I setup an additional Wi-Fi connection using WPA. WiFi appears to work reliably now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2015 4:21 AM PDT

Bose Lifestyle SA-3 amplifier
Bose Lifestyle SA-3 amplifier
2 used & new from $279.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away, September 15, 2015
I own two of these units. I recently upgraded my Bose system. I learned that the new system required new remote controls for the amplifiers (what? at $99) a pop. I went out and purchased two new remote controls. I now can't turn on the amplifiers using the new remotes. The old remotes only work with the old bose system. I am returning the remotes, selling my two amplifiers and purchasing non Bose amplifiers to power my speakers. I am staying away from Bose products from now on. Their tech support was not very useful.

Improved Design - Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover derived from Bamboo - Removable Case - Coop Home Goods - Made in USA - King
Offered by Marlow's Mercantile
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Sweet Dream!!!, April 20, 2015
I learned about this pillow from a co-worker and after reading all the reviews I decided to give it a try. I've always have neck and shoulder pain in the morning when I get up. I've tried many different kinds of pillows and nothing works. The first night I slept on this pillow I woke up with no pain. This is a very nice and comfortable pillow. I got one King size to try out and it is so comfortable that my husband wants one too. So now we have 2 King size pillows. Thinking of getting a third one for my son. Don't hesitate if you are thinking about getting one. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5