Profile for Onyx Lilly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Onyx Lilly "Onyx" RSS Feed (VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
A Kept Woman - Book 1 (BWWM Interracial Romance)
A Kept Woman - Book 1 (BWWM Interracial Romance)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy read, October 11, 2014
It was ok. A simple read. But I was confused on the location. Did she live in the state of Georgia or Iowa? I will read the second book to see what happens. But it's not a read again story.

After Sundown (Unlocked Hearts Book 2)
After Sundown (Unlocked Hearts Book 2)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars surprised, November 20, 2012
I was really surprised by this. It was really good. It was a nice change from the current billionaire bdsm trend that is going on now. I don't think the thing that happened near the end wasn't necessary but it didn't hurt the story. Try it and I'm sure you will like it too.

The Spider Prince (Desert Princes of Jikkar Book 4)
The Spider Prince (Desert Princes of Jikkar Book 4)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, November 5, 2012
I really liked this story. But I think that although Amani knew about his feelings for his first wife, they should have discussed it more. I enjoyed the setting--it was nice to get away from billionaires for awhile. It makes you want to read the other books in the series.

Mine to Keep (Cape Falls Book 3)
Mine to Keep (Cape Falls Book 3)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, November 5, 2012
It was ok. Not as good as her other stories. Could have used some more development. I think if it was longer, I would have liked it more.

Hooking Up
Hooking Up

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, June 10, 2012
This review is from: Hooking Up (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book. It was nice to read a book that wasn't just 3 scenes or all about the sex. And I actually liked that the sex wasn't overly graphic even though I read a lot of erotica. I do think she was whiny like the other reviews mentioned, but I really liked how Ryan stuck in there. I do wish there could have been more of a resolution with the grandmother, but I liked the ending. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Plucking the Pearl
Plucking the Pearl
Price: $4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 11, 2012
I really loved this and I wish the author had more novels like this. I have read this over and over. I thought the story line was great and the author handled the racism perfectly.

Comfort Food
Comfort Food
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Comfort Food (Kindle Edition)
Going by the reviews I thought it was going to be good. But I guess I like domination with romance much better. Wasn't my cup of tea. Gave it three stars since I wanted to keep reading to find out what happened in the end.

Temptation In Texas: Mike and Megan (Contemporary Short Story)
Temptation In Texas: Mike and Megan (Contemporary Short Story)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars short but good, January 16, 2012
It was short but good. I would have loved for this one to have been longer to explore more about the couple. Worth buying.

The Thrill of the Chase
The Thrill of the Chase
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 16, 2012
I have liked all of her books so far. I like strong alpha males who don't hesitate to get what they want. I will be glad when she writes a full length book. I enjoyed all of the stories in this book.

Depths of Desire
Depths of Desire
Price: $4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Different but I liked it, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Depths of Desire (Kindle Edition)
This was different than the usual books from this author. I must say I really liked it and I hope she does more like this. It was a refreshing change.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5