Profile for PH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PH RSS Feed

US Traveler New Yorker 4 Piece Luggage Set Expandable
US Traveler New Yorker 4 Piece Luggage Set Expandable
Price: $79.99 - $319.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, June 28, 2011
The US Traveller New Yorker 4-piece luggage set (Red) looks awesome. It actually isn't as bright as it appears online, and comes with a pleasant mix of red and black, which makes it look really elegant. I can take it for work related travel as much as for holidays. The finishing, stitches, material and zippers all look very neat and professional - not at all cheap quality like a lot of online reviews indicated. I will be travelling to India from Seattle next month, and have a lot of domestic travel in India (by air, road and train) so I'm sure I will be testing the durability of this product, which I plan to report back on this website after my travel. The prices on Amazon and ebags were comparable but I actually ended up buying from ebags since it came with free shipping and no taxes (so saved a bit there too).

UPDATE on 11/13/2011 (Based on India travel experience): We used these for our India trip this summer and they were VERY DURABLE and reliable. Seattle->Bangalore (International flight with 1 hop) -> Goa (road trip during monsoons) -> Delhi (domestic flight) -> Dehradun (Train) -> Delhi -> Seattle (1 hop Flight). Not a single problem. I would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat. I'd STRONGLY RECOMMEND buying this if you are looking for one. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 2:28 PM PST