AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis
Profile for Tiffany > Reviews

Browse

Tiffany's Profile

Customer Reviews: 164

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Candle Choice Premium Fine Mesh 100% Stainless Steel Mesh Splatter Screens - Set of 3 (25/29/33Cm)
Offered by Extreme Gadgets
Price: $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it while you still have a chance., June 24, 2016
Horrific quality. I don't know why there are so many positive reviews here. I used the largest one for my main cooking. 1) It didn't contain the oil splattering very well and 2) the joint where the handle meets the circle is so poor, after just a few uses it felt like it was going to break. The next size down I used just a few times and donated it and the smallest one. Just useless. Before giving up completely, I bought the LiveFresh version that's reinforced in so many spots and has an ultra-fine mesh! I love it. Glad I threw about Candle Choice's ones though.

Acrimet Facility Triple Letter Tray Clear Blue Color
Acrimet Facility Triple Letter Tray Clear Blue Color
Offered by Easy 2 Buy Distributors LLC
Price: $16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent-durable, great size, and nice color doesn't stick out., June 24, 2016
This is a great organizer for my desk. I like the size, color, and durability. It's nice finding a desk item that isn't black and too visible. This blends into my office versus stick out like a sore thumb. I've had it months and am glad I purchased it. Measure your space before buying it, though.

JAVOedge 2 Pack Black Small Car Storage Holder for Pens, Coins, Cash, Fits in Cup Holder with Bonus Drawstring Bag
Offered by JAVOedge
Price: $16.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful way to hide money, coins, and keep pens upright!, June 24, 2016
How did I live without this? I was hesitant to buy it, I only buy the essential. My pens were falling in the car's cup holders. Not only did it solve that problem, but it's an awesome way to hide quarters and money as well - no one from the outside of the car can see what's down in that cup. Absolutely love it!

Desert Essence Organic Pure Shampoo Fragrance Free -- 8 fl oz
Desert Essence Organic Pure Shampoo Fragrance Free -- 8 fl oz
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $7.28
56 used & new from $5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for a fragrance-allergic person!, June 24, 2016
I am absolutely thrilled with this shampoo. I have severe fragrance allergies. Fragrances used to "just" give me a horrible headache and give me allergic symptoms, now it also affects my breathing and asthma. I can smell what others can't - and am very sensitive to scents.

I have used many in the past that were fragrance free: DHS unscented, Babyganics, etc, this is the only one that lathers properly. It looks and feels like honey. It lathers so fully and nicely; I am very happy to finally have found "the one". It doesn't dry my hair like DHS or Babyganics. I am stocking up! Wish they made a bigger bottle, though.

Samsung BA39-01262A Cbf Harness-Lcd
Samsung BA39-01262A Cbf Harness-Lcd
Offered by AG Parts Worldwide
Price: $16.45
6 used & new from $12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement!, June 24, 2016
This worked perfectly to replace the Chromebook's broken ribbon cable. Difficult installation, but at least it was possible and affordable to do.

Royal Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - Multi Surface All-Purpose Luxurious Comfort - For Kitchen, Bathroom or Workstations - Beautiful Burgundy Color - 20 x 39"
Offered by Equinox Int
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, but annoying warranty registration forces Amazon review, April 5, 2016
I like this anti-fatigue mat so far. I have only owned it a week. With a dishwasher, I don't need this mat in front of my sink. I value it more in my 'chopping zone' where I'm on my feet for an extended amount of time. It's very comfortable and cushioning, but it is slippery so be careful! Measure the mat before you assume it's the size you want. This one is extra large but it worked for us.

One star was removed because in order to get the lifetime warranty you have to register, which normally would be fine. But in order to register you ARE REQUIRED to provide a link to your Amazon review. This is a forced, unnatural way to receive a great quantity of reviews in order to get a high ranking on Amazon, etc. It's one thing to make your customers register for a warranty, but I am NOT okay with being forced to provide a linked review. Then it says "1, 2, and 3 star ratings are considered unsatisfactory." So they force us to write a review and then prod us to give them a high star review. Unreal.

*Also, you'd think that a company obsessed with registration and reviews would have a non-broken registration link on their leaflet that comes with your product. Broken link. I had to find the warranty page myself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2016 3:15 AM PDT

Apex 7-day Mediplanner Pill Organizer
Apex 7-day Mediplanner Pill Organizer
Offered by GroupMedShop
Price: $8.65
24 used & new from $5.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Big organizer, but it keeps you extremely organized when you take too many pills like me!, January 25, 2016
I'll keep it short and simple: I take a lot of pills and I'm not happy about it. There's always something wrong with me: medical or big dental complications. It's always something!

This organizer is slightly "overkill" but I'm sure I'll unfortunately grow into it. With antibiotics, some of them need to be take 3x a day, so the four daily slots keeps me organized and on task to what I have and have not taken throughout the day. It's an attractive organizer but keep in mind it does take up a bit of space!

A note to everyone: Every manufacturer who makes these pill organizers uses poor ink techniques. Eventually, the ink rubs off on all the words and it's annoying. So I am trying not to touch the words as much as possible.

Sunbeam Xl Renue Heat Therapy Wrap, Burgundy
Sunbeam Xl Renue Heat Therapy Wrap, Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars So enjoyable - very well made!, January 25, 2016
This heat wrap for your shoulders is divine. I'm wearing it now. I keep it, for now, on the lowest setting called "warm". Besides being a nice shoulder warm wrap, it keeps the chill off in these frigid Chicago winters (-30 degrees F with windchill, anyone?). Obviously, I have to stay plugged in, so it's a stationary thrill. It has a wonderful weight to it - not too heavy and not too light. I love the added feature of the subtle magnetic clasp that connects the two front sections. And the color is just pleasant. I've only owned it a few weeks, but I don't know how I lived without such a comfort-giving product like this - and no mess to clean up like heated foot baths etc. It truly is relaxing, it's putting me to sleep! It's very well made and durable, I don't see any cut corners. I love this.

Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Plus Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Standard Packaging, HX8911/02
Price: $89.95
50 used & new from $79.88

5.0 out of 5 stars We are not sharks, buy this brush!, January 16, 2016
This is my favorite Sonicare to date! My husband and I used to share the Sonicare Flex Plus, but it was always too difficult to change out the brush heads between us. Anyway, with my *massive* dental problems since pregnancy (unbelievable amount of cavities, root canals, and a recent extraction with big complications including dry socket AND a poor dentist leaving bone chips in!), I knew I would use the brush more if I had my own and didn't have to swap heads!

I absolutely love this one. It's easier for my small hands than the FlexCare Plus, I love the included Diamondclean brush head, I love the simple yet beautiful green and white aesthetic. Most importantly, I love the intensity choices -- I have to keep it on low because of my sensitive teeth/gums, quantity of fillings and crowns, and recently extraction. Nearly every Sonicare excluding the Essence, you can put any quality Sonicare head you want on it. Given how much I love the size of the smaller Diamondclean brush head, I will replace it with the same in 3-4 months. The quad pacer (buzzes you after 30 seconds for each tooth quadrant), and 2 minute timer is a must.

Also, it doesn't over vibrate the handle. I tried to buy a cheaper $30-40 Sonicare 2 for a friend. The handle vibrated SO BADLY, it was unusable and it was returned! This HealthyWhite has very subtle handle vibration and is not irritating to me!

The cost is so minor to me given the disasters I've had at the dentist's office, even brushing/flossing/and mouth washing daily. I highly recommend finding money for this or a similar Sonicare. Your teeth are worth it and we unfortunately are not sharks; we get one set of adult teeth! The more problems you have with your teeth, they will always become bigger problems - more expensive and more painful. If this brush saves you just a few minutes of real work in the dental chair, it's worth it! Please buy a quality electric brush and use it daily - AND floss daily!

Westcott 8-Inch Lefty Titanium Scissors
Westcott 8-Inch Lefty Titanium Scissors
Offered by WCP's LabelValue Labels & Travel Products
Price: $10.95
40 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra sharp and lifetime warranty! Better than Fiskars!, December 6, 2015
Ultra sharp lefty scissors that have a lifetime warranty. What more could you want? They cut with absolute ease and no wrist fatigue. I love them and will buy another pair for myself. Much better quality and feel than the Fiskars lefty scissors I purchased in the past!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17