Profile for LoveLifeLiveHappy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LoveLifeLiveHappy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown)
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown)
Price: $49.95
16 used & new from $42.46

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loved this so much, July 5, 2015
My cat loved this so much. My cat passed away recently so I gave it away, but it was a really nice looking piece that blended with the house too.

D.Dubin's Rapid Interpretation 6th (Sixth) edition(Rapid Interpretation of EKG's, Sixth Edition [Paperback])(2000)
by Dale Dubin
52 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2015
Really easy to read and understand. I kept this one because its a really good reference.

Hotrose® Cosmetic Makeup Brush Finger Glove Silicone Hand Cleaning Tools (Light Green)
Offered by Hotrose®
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems to get the makeup off pretty well and with less time, July 5, 2015
Didn't realize how much i needed this till i started using it. I tried cleaning my brushes in a cup with water, or brush through my hand and rinse but it would take forever. This seems to get the makeup off pretty well and with less time.

Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara, Very Black 961, 0.22 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.39
10 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I really like it. I have asian eyes and most mascaras ..., July 5, 2015
So far I really like it. I have asian eyes and most mascaras rub off on my lids, but so far this does not seem to transfer as much as the others.

Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack, 36 by 8-Inch
Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack, 36 by 8-Inch
Price: $56.99
4 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks so nice and perfectly fits above our stove and between our ..., July 5, 2015
Installation was fast, it looks so nice and perfectly fits above our stove and between our cabinets. It saved us so much room. We are planning on getting more hooks.

U-Turn Style 1119 Butt lifting, Levanta Cola, Skinny Leg Premium French Terry Fashion Moleton in Asphalt
Offered by Fashion2Love
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2015
Love the way it looks on me, Had to pay extra to get it shortened.

MBJ Womens Dolman Drape Top with Side Shirring M RED
MBJ Womens Dolman Drape Top with Side Shirring M RED
Offered by MADE BY JOHNNY
Price: $21.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2015
Fits good and comfy

Style G208- Colombian Design, High Waist, Butt Lift, Levanta Cola, Skinny Jeans in M. Blue Size 9
Offered by Fashion2Love
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2015
very nice on me

Magnetic Therapy Sleeping Mask with Earplugs and Beauty e-Book. Eye Mask - Eye Cover -Sleep Mask. Eyemask - Sleeping Mask Uniquely light-weight and Skin-friendly 3D-contoured design for no-pressure on eyes, lashes and nose.
Offered by de prettilicious
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $13.98

Zeagoo Women Casual Short Sleeve Tops Summer Blouse Large
Zeagoo Women Casual Short Sleeve Tops Summer Blouse Large
Offered by My-sky
Price: $6.39
5 used & new from $5.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish is was just a little longer but it looks nice with pair of tights or jeans, July 5, 2015
My boyfriend loves the way it looks on me. Wish is was just a little longer but it looks nice with pair of tights or jeans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3