Profile for Stoneysilence > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 148

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stoneysilence RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Joining Hands 2
Joining Hands 2
Price: $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Joining Hands 2 (App)
I love this game! I no longer have my Android device and this version but I have this on my Windows Phone and just love it.

Brother TN-210BK Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black
Brother TN-210BK Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: Click here to see our price
140 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You can always count on the manufacturer's own brand to ..., August 15, 2014
You can always count on the manufacturer's own brand to work right. Yes it is more money but sometimes you get what you pay for.

SAGER NB8600 NP8100 NP8300 NP8320 NP8600 NP8620 NP8623 NP8700 AC Adapter - Premium Superb Choice® 120W Laptop AC Adapter Battery Charger
Offered by Discountbatt
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars But it has been running fine for a few months now 24/7 without issue, August 15, 2014
So far it has been working perfectly. I don't move my laptop anymore since I cracked the screen so it's my "desktop". But it has been running fine for a few months now 24/7 without issue.

Wireless Pc Usb Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360/xbox360
Wireless Pc Usb Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360/xbox360
Offered by anself
Price: $5.69
39 used & new from $4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Then scroll down to Xbox 360 Accessories or something like that and then Choose Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, August 15, 2014
Running Windows 8.1. Windows would not detect the device for what it was. I had to go into Control Panel->System->Device Manager->Unknown Devices and select it and then tell it to update the drivers. It would then ask if I wanted to search or do automatically. Choose search and on my system. Then scroll down to Xbox 360 Accessories or something like that and then Choose Wireless Xbox 360 Controller. Soon as I did that then my 360 controller worked fine. The mini-cd that they sent was blank according to my pc. It couldn't read anything on it.

Brother TN210BK Toner Cartridge (TN-210BK) Compatible - Black 2200 Yield
Brother TN210BK Toner Cartridge (TN-210BK) Compatible - Black 2200 Yield
Offered by Speedy Inks
Price: $14.90
31 used & new from $7.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out of the box, had to return it, March 26, 2014
Put it in my printer and it made some nasty clicking noises which my printer has never done before and then the printer said replace the black cartridge. DOA.

Crazy Harbor
Crazy Harbor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game like Tiki Lavalanch., July 18, 2013
This review is from: Crazy Harbor (App)
Basically you destroy containers on a ship to get the blue one down on the ground without dumping it into the ocean. It's very similar to the game Tiki Lavalanch which I also really enjoy. The only thing I found annoying was the music but that can be easily turned off.

My only question is why the Google play requirements? Perhaps for future dlc? As of now I didn't see any store links or in game purchases.

Crazy Ball - Power Lines Match 5 - HaFun
Crazy Ball - Power Lines Match 5 - HaFun

2.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, July 9, 2013
There are no instructions for this game. However it's a pretty simple concept. You move pieces around on the board to line them up in 5's in any direction. Some of the colored dots have special powers which are pretty easy to figure out what they do. Keep moving pieces and removing them until the boards fills up and you can't move any more then the game is over. It's a really basic game with decent graphics. Nothing special I will be keeping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2013 9:29 PM PDT

Skater SK8er
Skater SK8er
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Constant ads in notification bar and exit of app, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Skater SK8er (App)
When you exit this app it launches the Amazon App store to one of their other games. And it puts ads for their games in your notification bar and when I went to swipe the ad away it launched the Amazon app store.

falldown 3D
falldown 3D
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Ads in paid app, ran poorly on Nexus 7, July 7, 2013
This review is from: falldown 3D (App)
I almost didn't want to believe the other posters about the ads in game. I mean how can a device charge for an app and keep ads in it? But it's true.

The game ran really poorly on my Nexus 7 as well. Almost to the point of being unplayable. It's been uninstalled.

Flowpaper
Flowpaper
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat app like the old windows screen saver, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Flowpaper (App)
It reminds me a lot of the old windows screen saver from the 90's except you control this one. I can see it being fun to doodle with.

The permissions are a but intrusive and state there are IAP but I did not see them in the app. So I am assuming they disabled them in the app but left the code there so amazon thinks it's still there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15