Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Brannon > Reviews

Browse

Brannon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 148

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brannon "none" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Snorkelpro by Scubapro Trinidad Mask/Snorkel Combo
Snorkelpro by Scubapro Trinidad Mask/Snorkel Combo
Offered by LeisurePro
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars You really cant beat this Scubapro mask and snorkel combo., August 13, 2015
Great mask and snorkel combo. You really cant beat it for the money. $40 for a Scubapro mask and snorkel, that is top quality, tempered glass. Why spend more then you don't have to. For the record, this combo is not cheaply made, like a lot of the packaged mask and snorkel combos you see a lot of times in the summer/pool/water section. The mask and snorkel are top quality, and not only snorkel worthy, but also dive worthy. Comfortable and reliable. I bought two sets, the clear for my wife, because she is just starting, and the black for me, because I have been diving for 25 years now, and snorkeling since I was a kid, the clear irritates me now, plus Im a photographer, so most photographers use the black mask. Anyway, I highly recommend this combo. Go ahead and spend a little(notice I said a little) more money on this combo, and don't waste your money on cheap non tempered glass stuff from Wal-Mart or where ever. You will be glad you did.

ScubaPro Full Foot Rubber Dive / Swim Fins
ScubaPro Full Foot Rubber Dive / Swim Fins
Offered by Online Scuba
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school fins, July 14, 2015
These fins are from the old school. You pair these fins with the AQA/Gull Classic Compa dive mask, and the Cressi Gringo snorkel, and you have old school written all over it, and not to mention a great basic snorkel set up. Reminds me of the set up I had as a kid and early teen in the 70s. Purchased from where else, K-Mart of course.

POLLUTING THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
POLLUTING THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
DVD ~ New Explorers
Price: $13.50
3 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The decline of Florida's gems....., May 12, 2015
This is a great documentary on the life and health of some of Florida's freshwater springs. As you can tell back in 1998 when this documentary was done, the springs were already taking a big hit. Algae blooms everywhere, water quality going down from a crystal clear to a greenish clear. Its sad that people don't care enough to protect these gems. Get this one, its worth owning.

Popular Music Genres: An Introduction
Popular Music Genres: An Introduction
by Stuart Borthwick

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok book, but not worth $1000, no where near it., May 5, 2015
I took this class as an elective, and I love music, and I knew the professor teaching the class, which by the way is a great teacher. Anyway, the book is ok, it has its flaws, but it has its strengths also. A lot of the info is questionable, and some is spot on. I had to get it for the class, so, now its for sale. But, hey, They are asking $999.00 plus shipping for this book? Are you freaking kidding me? $999 for the paperback, and $80-$90 for the hardback. What makes the paperback so special? If you have to have this book, buy the hardback for goodness sakes for $90. $1000 for this book is absurd. (Actually $90 is absurd) but oh well, that's the price of college books. A total rip off if you ask me, but nobody asked me, so I will shut up now. Just saying.

Touring the Springs of Florida: A Guide to the State's Best Springs (Touring Hot Springs)
by Melissa Watson
Price: $15.41
46 used & new from $13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on Florida's freshwater springs, April 9, 2015
I have been an avid scuba diver and snorkeler for about 27 years now. I have dove many of Florida's freshwater springs, and have a few books on them. I must say, that this book is great. It has an extensive amount of info on many springs all over Florida. Directions, maps, useful info, etc. Great book, very useful. I highly recommend it.....

Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics: Volume One
Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics: Volume One
DVD ~ Scooby-Doo
Price: $9.48
54 used & new from $0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic cartoon from back in the day...., March 26, 2015
Loved this when I was 11 years old. Classic cartoon. I even read the comic books.

The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau - Deluxe Edition [22DVD]
The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau - Deluxe Edition [22DVD]
3 used & new from $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series, but we need these dvds on region 1 also......, March 13, 2015
I grew up watching this series as a kid in the 70s, and blame this series and Captain Cousteau for my love of the underwater world (both fresh and salt) and the reason why I scuba dive/snorkel today. Im in the US, and cannot play any dvd in region 2, unless I get a non-region player, which I don't want to do, but if these dvds never comes out on region 1, I may have to invest in a non-region dvd player for sure. But, Im holding out, mayby one day they will put this award winning series on region 1. Mayby, hopefully.....We will see....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2015 8:38 PM PDT

Fox Racing Honda Basic T-Shirts Black L
Fox Racing Honda Basic T-Shirts Black L

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Team Honda, March 4, 2015
Great quality shirt. Fits great, and looks great. Im a Foxx and Honda fan/rider for sure.

ScubaPro Trinidad Adult Snorkel-Black
ScubaPro Trinidad Adult Snorkel-Black
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $23.10

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great snorkel to go with a great mask....TOP QUALITY......, March 4, 2015
This review is from: ScubaPro Trinidad Semi-Dry Snorkel
Please read my review on the ScubaPro Trinidad mask, and you will get the same response. As said before, about the mask, the only thing cheap about this snorkel is the price. No, really. This snorkel, like the Trinidad mask is top quality for less money. I dont know how ScubaPro does it but they do. I have been diving for a good 26 years now, and have had many mask and snorkels, cheaper, expensive ones, etc, and I know a good quality, well built mask and snorkel when I see them, and the ScubaPro Trinidad series is the TICKET for those who want a good quality mask and snorkel but are on a tight budget. ScubaPro has mask from $40-$120, and its all in what you want, and are willing to spend, but Im telling you, for a great quality mask and snorkel combo, or mayby you want just a mask, or just a snorkel, whatever your situation calls for, you really cant beat the ScubaPro Trinidad series for top quality performance.

AQA/GULL Classic Compa Dive Mask
AQA/GULL Classic Compa Dive Mask
Offered by Westside Dive & Tackle
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A mask from the past....., February 27, 2015
This review is from: AQA/GULL Classic Compa Dive Mask
I don't have this mask, but I can tell you Its based off of the old school design. I used to buy my mask/fins/snorkel setup at K-Mart back in the 70s, and this mask reminds me of the K-Mart Pro Seamate mask I had back then. Mask back then had no nose pockets, as I see this mask had the black padded nose pad in it, just like all mine had back in the day. Your nose just rested on the pad. Interesting.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15