Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Raynier > Reviews

Browse

Raynier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raynier "movie addict" RSS Feed (Queens, NY)

Comfort Products 50-100705 Regallo Expandable "L" Computer Desk
Comfort Products 50-100705 Regallo Expandable "L" Computer Desk
Offered by Products Pro
Price: $114.99
20 used & new from $114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, December 20, 2012
This computer table is very sturdy. I like it. The reason that I gave it 4 stars is because it is bigger than what I expected. If you want a big table this is ideal. Overall it looks beautiful, modern, and very strong.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 1:20 AM PDT

California Costumes The King's Delight Set, Black/White, Medium
California Costumes The King's Delight Set, Black/White, Medium
Offered by Toynk Toys
Price: $24.34
6 used & new from $24.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Custom, December 20, 2012
First time that I purchase something and it is exactly as shown in the picture. I recommend it. Fancy custom.

Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray]
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by eHouse (No Tax)
Price: $48.49
15 used & new from $46.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The special features DOES PLAY!!!, March 2, 2012
I have read the reviews and some people say the special features Blue Rays does not play in US. It is probably due to the need to update the framework of the Blue-ray player, because all the blue-rays including the special features ones does play in United States. I have them and I love them. I live in New York! I strongly suggest this collection from UK better than the one offered by US. The special features of this Blue-ray collection is amazing! Be aware that the UK version of this set is sold in amazon.co.uk as well as in amazon.com.

Disney Pixar WALL-E Movie Figure Old WALL*E
Disney Pixar WALL-E Movie Figure Old WALL*E
Offered by Walker Arch
Price: $11.90
9 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Wall-e, April 16, 2009
It does not have many movable parts. Just open and close the arms, no up and down and move the head left and right. Run over four small wheels under the tread, does not move the treads. Having said this I wna to say that it is a very cute wall-e, it has the old appearance, looks durty like in the film and has a charming face expression like the original character in the film. Too small for kids playing but ideal for collector, place it in your desk and you will love it...as I do!

Ambi Skincare Fade Cream, Normal Skin, 2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Ambi Skincare Fade Cream, Normal Skin, 2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Offered by Beauty Assurance
Price: $23.73
8 used & new from $19.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective!, April 2, 2009
I am a very white skill male who had some light brown spots in the face big enough to bother. Seems to be developed because of the effects of the sun. I have tried two creams before Ambi but one did not do anything and the other one irritated my skin face a lot. Ambi have really work on my skin, I do not give the 5 stars on the review because I have not follow the treatment as consistent as I should but the face spots have sustancially being reduced and some of then are almost invisible already. The main chemical that reduce the skin spots is the hydroquinone and this product has it.
I strongly recomend this cream for people with sensitive skin and I am sure that if you apply it two times a day as recommended you will get rid off your spot by the time. This cream comes with SPF so you do not have to worry about the sunscreen lotion until you finish the treatment.
Hope my review help you to make a decision.

Premonition (Widescreen Edition)
Premonition (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Julian McMahon
Price: $7.50
275 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST ESPECTACULAR, March 7, 2009
I loved this film. It keeps you in tension throughout the movie and without a clear understanding of what is going on. It is an amaizing film, you have to see it and if you like Sandra Bullock, do not think it twice, buy it!!!