Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Samantha > Reviews

Browse

Samantha's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samantha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Tuffy Ultimate Ring Pink Leopard
Tuffy Ultimate Ring Pink Leopard
Price: $10.79
13 used & new from $10.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Black border not so "tuff", April 1, 2016
Well...the ring itself may be hard to destroy, but my 9 month old, 30-pound power-chewer shredded and destroyed the black outer border on the thing within 15 minutes. (see photo) Ended up with bits of black fluff all over the carpet. Isn't there some way to make these tough toys without those borders? None of them last even an hour. Will update about the ring itself after (if!) we've had it a while.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ClosetMaid 4104 Cubeicals 6-Cube Organizer, Dark Cherry
ClosetMaid 4104 Cubeicals 6-Cube Organizer, Dark Cherry
Price: $58.00
9 used & new from $32.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and easy to put together!, July 1, 2015
Really nice looking and super easy to put together. Did it myself in less than an hour. (Used an electric screwdriver.) Nicely made, sturdy, well thought out. Good job, ClosetMaid!

Dri Shag Chenille Non-Slip Area Rug for Bath, Kitchen, Home - 28" x 18" (Lavender)
Offered by Tricol Clean, Inc
Price: $17.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage., July 1, 2015
Awful. Truly awful. I do not understand the positive reviews. This rug is really, really thin and be aware that it does not have the typical white latex non-slip backing. It's got little sort of round rubbery nubs every few inches. It moves around a lot and most often was all sort of squished up because it doesn't stay put. It's too thin, so the least bit of movement makes it buckle up. It's like a towel. SO disappointed. I couldn't stand it anymore, so gave it to my son because he liked the color. It lasted about a day in his room and he got fed up with it too. Now it's in the garbage. Don't bother with this one.

Home Source Industries US3124 OAK 6-Cube Utility Cabinet, Oak Finish
Home Source Industries US3124 OAK 6-Cube Utility Cabinet, Oak Finish
Price: $85.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but do secure it!, June 4, 2015
We use this in our small kitchen for extra cupboard space. It serves its purpose well and holds a decent amount. Be aware though that you really, really need to secure it to the wall. It is VERY wobbly otherwise. I don't feel like it'd topple, but the top moves quite a bit to and fro if slightly bumped. Definitely needs to be secured to the wall in the back to stabilize it. Otherwise, I really like it. We did buy new pulls for each door - the ones it comes with are kind of cheap looking. With decent pulls, it's quite attractive. No problems here with doors not fitting correctly or anything like that.

Mid-Back Black Quilted Vinyl Swivel Task Chair
Mid-Back Black Quilted Vinyl Swivel Task Chair
Price: $53.99
26 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & easy to clean!, June 4, 2015
Really nice. We bought these to use at a new black kitchen table. They are really comfortable and clean super easily. Completely pleased with this purchase!!

Loofa Dog 12" Plush Dog Toy, Colors May Vary
Loofa Dog 12" Plush Dog Toy, Colors May Vary
Price: $3.99
50 used & new from $3.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last even with a gentle dog, June 4, 2015
Just threw ours out. This belonged to our VERY gentle-on-toys small dog. She played with it for maybe a total of about 15 minutes and one of the ears was hanging off by its threads. I removed it and sewed the hole in the head closed. She ignored it for many days, then rediscovered it and played with it for about 10 minutes, and I find the second ear on the floor. She hadn't been chewing on the ears or anything. Not good. We don't usually have problems with the Loofa line, but this particular one I'd stay away from. If my little dog - who never destroys toys in any way - could have the thing falling apart so quickly, forget about it with a more toy-intense dog.

OXO Good Grips Water Bottle Cleaning Set
OXO Good Grips Water Bottle Cleaning Set
Price: $9.99
39 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh. Not great for sports bottles., June 4, 2015
Bought to clean sports bottles. I like the little skinny brush for cleaning built in straws etc, but the little rounded one is, well, unnecessary and I don't love the big bottle brush. It's VERY stiff and doesn't quite bend into the crevices of the bottle and I don't feel like it's getting them all that clean. I bought the OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush instead and that one is perfect for the inside of bottles. So basically, from this set, I only use the little skinny brush - which I could've gotten for much less in a baby store (they use exactly those for cleaning parts of baby's bottles.
So if you're looking for a brush to clean your sports bottles, I'd skip this one and go with the Good Grips Bottle Brush.

OXO 36391 Good Grips Bottle Brush
OXO 36391 Good Grips Bottle Brush
Price: $4.99
99 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sports bottles!, June 4, 2015
I use this for sports bottles. Impossible to clean otherwise. This brush is perfect - there's no part of the bottle it doesn't reach. I also bought the Oxo Good Grips Water Bottle Cleaning Set - mostly so I'd have the little skinny brush for the inside of thin parts (like built in straws etc) but I do not like nor use the bottle brush that came with that set. This one is MUCH better. It's firm enough to clean where you need it to, but soft enough to bend into crevices. Perfect!

BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, Pink, 20 Ounce
BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, Pink, 20 Ounce
Price: $6.99
31 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more clumps!, June 4, 2015
These are so great for making protein shakes. Before I had this, I was forever getting the sort of chunks of unmixed protein powder - disgusting. The little metal ball makes sure that doesn't happen anymore. Make sure you really shake it though - if you are half-hearted about it, you may still get the clumps. But really shake it and you don't get them. Easy to clean, too!

PUR CR-6000 7-Cup Water Filtration Pitcher
PUR CR-6000 7-Cup Water Filtration Pitcher
Offered by Amazing Shipment
Price: $29.55
17 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, June 4, 2015
Love this filtration pitcher. Chose this instead of the Britta because it filters out more. We also drink spring water (Poland Spring) and I actually find that the filtered water from this pitcher tastes *better* than the bottled water. SIze-wise, I didn't want a super heavy pitcher so choose this size. It's actually a great size for handling - not too heavy when completely full. I had ordered the 5-cup first, but really, the 5-cup is too small unless you're a 1-person family and don't drink a bunch of water. Otherwise, the 7-cup is a nice size. (And doesn't take up a slew of fridge room, either, because of the shape!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8