Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amanda Wilson > Reviews

Browse

Amanda Wilson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Wilson RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NM)

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Price: $79.89
20 used & new from $79.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little device, February 7, 2014
I love this thing. I tell everyone about it.. I have been wearing mine for four months. The fact that it tracks my restfulness is awesome. I now know why I am groggy during the day. As well I keep in mind that I want to hit my daily goals, so I park a little farther, or walk a little longer. Such a great device.

(2 Piece Set) MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Pouch Keychain + Original MagicFiber Lens Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will do.., August 27, 2013
Quick shipping. It does what it says it will do. Very small and compact, perfect to attach to my camera when I am out taking pictures.

Osiris Men's Retron Fashion Sneaker,Cement/Black/Cyan,6 M US
Osiris Men's Retron Fashion Sneaker,Cement/Black/Cyan,6 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars They look great, May 1, 2013
Even though they fit a little small, I love them.. They are crazy comfortable, great work shoes. Also very airy

RND Auxiliary Audio Cable for Samsung Smartphones (2.5 feet/black)
RND Auxiliary Audio Cable for Samsung Smartphones (2.5 feet/black)
Offered by Auction4tech
Price: $6.45
3 used & new from $6.45

4.0 out of 5 stars its a plug, January 28, 2013
it really plugs and transfers sound... It works well in this capacity. I use it to connect things. It has worked

e.l.f Cosmetics Little Black Beauty Book  Volume 1, 48 Piece Eye Palette, 1.1 Ounce
e.l.f Cosmetics Little Black Beauty Book Volume 1, 48 Piece Eye Palette, 1.1 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the options, January 28, 2013
Great colors.. I love that you get so many choices with this cute little compact case. Great colors. As long as you use a base of something they are great.

Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Price: $14.23
19 used & new from $14.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, September 30, 2011
Works well, there is an issue with the way the light shines on the numbers on the face. Also, because the face is pink it is a little hard to read in the sun.

Timex Women's T49661 Expedition Classic Digital Chronograph Watch
Timex Women's T49661 Expedition Classic Digital Chronograph Watch
Offered by Famous Brand Watches
Price: $36.95
5 used & new from $36.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Only a Year, March 8, 2011
I bought this watch Jan of 10' It is now March 11'. A month after I got the watch the plastic part on the front of the watch fell off. Luckily I found it and was able to put it back on. Then last month the light up feature stopped working. It now has completely stopped working. I gave one star because I got a year of use out of it. Which means that I only spent 2.25 a month on telling the time.
My issue is that I am a college student. I haven't been overly hard on it, but I have used it everyday. Disappointing....

Blowfish Women's Himble Boot
Blowfish Women's Himble Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!, January 14, 2011
These boots are so comfy! I don't wear heels often, but these will make me try. Very cute, I got a bunch of compliments when I wore them.

Rocket Dog Women's Candy-Krunch Sandal,Tribal Brown,7.5 M
Rocket Dog Women's Candy-Krunch Sandal,Tribal Brown,7.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, November 22, 2008
i always get compliments on these shoes. The wedge has a cute cut out that everyone comments on. Very comfy as well..