Profile for bubbula > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bubbula "bubbahomey" RSS Feed (plymouth MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Navien NPE-180A Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater
Navien NPE-180A Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater
Price: $1,587.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I have only had it an hour but am impressed., October 16, 2014
Just got it installed. One thing is that all the plumbing lines up through the floor need serious replacement. So getting that done an putting a new floor down in a very small closet that had seen its share of water leaks, it made for a very presentable looking area. The water is not instantaneous but as least as good. Some people complain about not being able to have both showers occupied at the same time with one of these but how spoiled does one have to be?

Anyway very happy with installation and the way it all looks. This is also because of the operation of it as well. My hope is to never be draining out 40 gallons out of a big leaky giant cylinder. I have only had it over an hour now so just happy to have it is all I can say.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 7:10 AM PDT

Browning Buckmark Bullet Gear Shift Knob
Browning Buckmark Bullet Gear Shift Knob
Offered by AutoThings
Price: $20.71
4 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but..........., October 15, 2014
I really like it but with any of these aftermarket ones, they use the plastic inserts which always result with the knob loosening over time. A little irritating having to tighten up ever few months or so.

Rca Ant301 Amplified Indoor Antenna
Rca Ant301 Amplified Indoor Antenna
Offered by Olivabel
Price: $31.43
2 used & new from $25.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic amplified indoor antenna, July 9, 2014
Does the job, price a little better than ones I have bought in the past.

JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna 7 Carbon Fiber Heaters
JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna 7 Carbon Fiber Heaters
Price: $1,167.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far so good...........get it.........So "Far" so good!, March 5, 2014
Put this up in less than an hour. Only had a couple of questions for Luther on steps 16 and 17, I guess sometimes customers dont screw the roof down or put the blocks on the seam where the two door jamb sections come together. Pretty windy where we are at so I will do so.

Yes as they say it is a good product. I havent tried it yet but says the heat goes up to 140 degrees F. Only been at 105 degrees so far and will work my way up. Erica is a real people person at the phone (can't wait for the ozone unit Erica!). Luther has been responsive whenever I have called which hasn't been too much.

Another good thing is after you put it up, if you have to take it down to move, it is much simpler than the initial assembly. The heaters and wires have been run in the panels and so forth so just a matter of undoing the buckles and packing it reasonably.

I got this specifically for the wife's arthritis and will be good for me too. Used it last night when I got it together and this morning when I got up (at just 105 degrees was 35 degrees outside where I have it setup under our back deck roof) and I was relaxed both times. Cant wait to really turn it up and get down with some serious sweating.

We are not techies but do have digital device to plug into the amp and with the speakers inside, it is a nice touch. May get the therapy light or whatever it is called later but do have the ozone device on the way I am told.

Recommended, I have been going to build a sauna for a few years now and could not have come close to the price of this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 7:22 AM PDT

Sanitaire SC679J Commercial Shake Out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 5 Amp Motor, 12" Cleaning Path
Price: $114.12
41 used & new from $106.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Praise for Commercial Vacuum company/thumbs down for Sanitaire, February 17, 2014
My wife wanted this hands down. When we got it, it took me no more than ten minutes to assemble and figure out everything on it and in it. My wife used it the first time and was smiling ear to ear.

Thats was after going through many days trying to figure out what is wrong with the Sanitaire corporation. The guys at Commercial Vacuum were between a rock and a hard spot (thanks for persevering Isaiah and Art), with me the customer calling in everyday now to find out why it didnt ship. FInally the people at Commercial Vacuum pulled some strings and got the vac and supplies sent in from elsewhere.

I can see why Sanitaire corporation doesnt sell their own products, they would be bankrupt within a year with such terrible service. We bought enough spares anticipating if they get worse so we wont have to go back to them again.

The Baby's/Broken Heart
The Baby's/Broken Heart
Price: $17.53
35 used & new from $9.52

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this was the next phase in glamour rock, February 15, 2014
This review is from: The Baby's/Broken Heart (Audio CD)
Very good having both the first album and the next off the wall album. I think this is one of the best two album series i have bought. Broken Heart is a very good album and the first album is good in its own right.

Shop Fox W1758 Wood Lathe With Cast Iron Legs And Digital Readout
Shop Fox W1758 Wood Lathe With Cast Iron Legs And Digital Readout
Offered by Hardware Sales Inc.
Price: $817.74
3 used & new from $799.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My first lathe ever!, October 31, 2013
I have used a lathe before in 8th and 9th grade and actually made some things that I am still proud of even today. But.........I have never owned a lathe. I looked around and believe me everything is made in China, even Japanese equipment (the supreme sellout). I just got this lathe delivered today and set it up by myself (yes I am of good size but ingenuity can yield good results) and it is now with the rest of the woodworking equipment my wife and I have bought. I dont even have turning tools yet but will be turning this weekend. I am very excited not even have used the machine yet. I am going to use two foot 4X6's on each leg to help with an vibration and possible rocking back and forth. I love the weight of this thing (even the chinese cant screw up cast iron). Everything else that I may have been able to afford handled wood way to small, who wants to make pieces 20 inches long? 8-10 inch in diameter? For over $1000-3000.00?!? Geez! Anyway, I will use this until it breaks if it does but I am really seeing a big future using this thing constantly. I am not kidding the only reason I am writing the review now is because I am ecstatic on having a lathe that does 46" long 16" diameter (yes I have been reading your reviews that say this is overstated) for just over $700.00 with free delivery. Also, I looked at Grizzly and final selling point was this has two year warranty and Grizzly one year. They are probably made in the same place in china. Anyway I will be updating but for tonight, LATHE PARTY!!

Hadley Horns H00961EA Bully Series Horn
Hadley Horns H00961EA Bully Series Horn
Price: $306.99
25 used & new from $296.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy this straight from Hadley, August 14, 2013
I mostly buy everything online from Amazon but have to warn you to pay around $50.00 more buying it from Hadley this includes shipping. The reason is because I talked to the technician at Hadley who informed me that they have a compressor that is the latest and greatest and has only been included in their kits for 2 or 3 months now. Amazon cannot be sure that their kit includes this newest compressor. The old compressor for one consumes much more power (around 25-30 amps) as opposed to the approximate 9 amps that the new compressor motor consumes. The picture of the kit for Amazons offering shows the belt drive type compressor which the Hadley tech says was discontinued in the 90's. In this case and even with the stellar Amazon customer service support, I would still bypass this kit on Amazon and buy the same thing straight from Hadley.

Amazon, I recommend you find out about your kit. If you do have a lot of the newest revision and let everyone know, I would definitely tout your pricing as it would be a great price if it were the newest and latest revision.

Precision Products LCP08PP 10-Cubic-Foot Push / Pull Poly Cart (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars can get as good for much cheaper at home depot, March 27, 2013
Precision 12 cu. ft. Push-Pull Poly Dump Cart Model # LCP97PPGY Internet # 203409300 . This is what I bought off of Home Depot online for $119.00. Free shipping. Check this out before plopping down the bucks for this one.

Philips Region Free DVD Player - 1080p HDMI Upconverting - PAL/NTSC 110-220 Volts
Offered by Bombay Electronics
Price: $54.98
19 used & new from $44.97

5.0 out of 5 stars $40.00 well spent, December 18, 2012
First off, thanks to S. Hatayama for the info on the correct code setup for region free. Now if Amazon or a seller at Amazon screws up and sends you a PAL format disc when you dont expect it, you dont have to worry anymore. This thing will play anything I throw at it, copied discs any type of data disc just excellent. This is all I can say there are not many bells or whistles here other than it plays all regions and does give a good HDMI picture. Bought one for my dad as well. We got ours last year for $40.00 even at the $53.00 price for it now, I would still recommend..........even at $100.00!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10