Profile for margaret c > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

margaret c RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Zaq Noor White Aromatherapy Diffuser Multi Color Led, 80ml Capacity
Zaq Noor White Aromatherapy Diffuser Multi Color Led, 80ml Capacity
Offered by Bombay Electronics
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great diffuser for essential oils, October 7, 2014
I am so glad I chose this diffuser. I love it! I diffuse essential oils all the time since I bought it. It is small, cool shaped, and diffuses the smell well.

Con: even when the light is "off" it's still very obvious. So when I diffuse as I am falling asleep in a dark room, there is still some light. Similar to that of a night light. It doesn't bother me but I just wanted to share the information.

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28-Count Pads (Pack of 3)
Offered by Kazer
Price: $25.29
6 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the product, but not environmentally friendly, May 29, 2014
I bought this product and I am happy with it but I do feel like an Earth Killer when using. The large face pads are such a waste and the container only holds 28. If using 2x per day, this large container will only last two weeks. I will be reusing the containers for other things around the house.

Pro: Smells Great
Gentle face wash

Cons: Environmentally unfriendly
Pricey
One container only lasts two weeks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 29, 2014
I was previously using a face lotion that had SPF but made my face greasy. I am so glad I switched brands and bought Aveeno. It moisturizes, smells wonderful, does not make my face look greasy or oily, and an SPF is a must.. I have switched face lotion brands! I will buy again.

Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo 33.8 oz and Conditioning Balm 16.9oz DUO SET
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo 33.8 oz and Conditioning Balm 16.9oz DUO SET
Offered by AJchoice
Price: $40.00
11 used & new from $26.66

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst "Biolage" I have tried. Buyers be cautious, May 29, 2014
I know that when buying a Salon shampoo on Amazon, there is a risk that it will be a fake, expired, or diluted but I have been lucky so far with my previous Biolage purchases. I have no proof that this is a "fake" product but it made my hair feel dry and like straw, unlike any Biolage products I have used previously. I am so upset that I spent this money. Biolage is my "go to" shampoo, but I will not be using the products from this sellter. I bought the real products from a store so I know what I am getting.

Buy at your own risk...

SportsDry Cedar Shaving-Filled Shoe Inserts Two-Pack,Black,one size
SportsDry Cedar Shaving-Filled Shoe Inserts Two-Pack,Black,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars do a good job but..., January 14, 2014
i bought these for my already smelly gym shoes. so although they do work, i cant except them to take away the odor completely. i feel as though this product would work very efficiently if i started using them when the shoes were brand new to prevent odor instead of taking odor away.

Wrapables Designer Inspired Double Layer Bubble Necklace, Coral
Wrapables Designer Inspired Double Layer Bubble Necklace, Coral
Offered by Wrapables®
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars broke before i could even wear it, July 6, 2013
The necklace is actually a really cute piece of costume jewelry. I ordered it for a wedding and unfortunately the clasp broke before I could even wear it.

Big Board Books Colors, ABC, Numbers (First 100)
Big Board Books Colors, ABC, Numbers (First 100)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.00
123 used & new from $0.30

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 30, 2013
great book for kids to learn words, colors, shapes, objects. help kids with their language and cognition. so glad i got this for my neice and nephew.

Everything Is Perfect When You're a Liar
Everything Is Perfect When You're a Liar
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars ugh, April 30, 2013
i love kelly oxford, i love her twitter, her tumblr, her essays. this was so dissapinting. i am so confused at all of these fantasitc reviews. maybe i am missing something. glad the kindle price was only $2.99 when i bought it.
just, not great, at all.

Madden Girl Women's Harmonee Ballet Flat,Nude,10 M US
Madden Girl Women's Harmonee Ballet Flat,Nude,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, April 30, 2013
i love these flats! nude flats are a must and these are so perfect. i had a few blisters and discomfort the first time i wore them but they were fine after. so comfortable. i love the little zipper on the back, although one of the zippers broke. i wish i could buy these in more colors but they are out of my size.

Pentel EnerGel-X Retractable Liquid Gel Pen 0.5mm Needle Tip Black Ink, Box of 12 (BLN105-A)
Price: $13.89
21 used & new from $11.33

5.0 out of 5 stars best pens ever, April 30, 2013
best pens ever! people compliment my handwriting with these and when they use one, they ask where they can buy it! love it

Page: 1 | 2