Profile for B. R. Eagen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. R. Eagen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thirty48 Running Socks Unisex, CoolMax® Fabric Keeps Feet Cool & Dry; 1,3&6 Pairs
Price: $14.39 - $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet didn't hurt, April 20, 2014
I am a heavy runner. My feet have ached for ages. I ran three days in a row with these, they did not hurt once. Enough said, I am buying 3 more pairs. Worth every penny.

Norpro 431 4-Piece Silicone Ice Pop Maker Set - Assorted Colors
Norpro 431 4-Piece Silicone Ice Pop Maker Set - Assorted Colors
Price: $7.34
27 used & new from $1.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, October 24, 2013
Love these to make homemade "freezy pops" as we call them in our household. I usually just puree fruit and juice and/or milk and make a fruit smoothie and then freeze it. Healthy, fun and free of chemicals. Works for my family.

Brandon Mull's Beyonders Trilogy: A World Without Heroes; Seeds of Rebellion; Chasing the Prophecy
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $20.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, October 24, 2013
I am not into this series as I was in previous books/series of his. It is just ok for me. However, being ok is still light years from being horrid so it was not a bad purchase.

iFlash Bubble Free Screen Protector: Anti Glare edition - For Apple Nano 7th Generation - (3Pack) Retail Packaging
Offered by eTECH
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, easy to use, works perfectly, October 24, 2013
I have no complaints whatsoever. This is a great product at a great price and what more could you ask for.

CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Pro Running Tights,Black,Large
CW-X Women's 3/4 Length Pro Running Tights,Black,Large
Price: $47.78
9 used & new from $46.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, September 21, 2013
I am a female runner with large quads. These did not fit me at all which was sad as they seemed like really good quality.

rooCASE Hybrid Silicone Case with Detachable Holster Clip for iPod Nano 7 (Green)
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $14.98
3 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated review - Great product, September 21, 2013
My original roo case broke the first month I used it. Something faulty I assume. I was disappointed but figured I would just call it a loss and keep looking. HOWEVER, the company reads their reviews and contacted me. They volunteered to send me a replacement at no charge and did so the same day. I cannot tell you how grateful I am that great customer service still exists in this world. This was a company that cared enough about their products to make sure their customers were satisfied. I have used my replacement roo case for over a month in some extreme sporting situations with not a single problem. Count this customer, VERY VERY satisfied.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 12:44 PM PDT

Malem Ultimate Selectable Bedwetting Alarm with Vibration - Royal Blue
Malem Ultimate Selectable Bedwetting Alarm with Vibration - Royal Blue
Offered by Just Home Medical
Price: $119.95
2 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars HAVE HIM SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM, September 16, 2011
I could just go on and on about our child and his bedwetting etc. and how amazing this worked. I will cut it short though and just say, he was dry, through the night, no accidents or problems after 3 or 4 weeks. We kept the alarm on him for 2 mos. just to make sure.

Here is the thing though. PARENT PARTICIPATION IS A MUST. Your child cannot learn from this on his/her own.

We tried to do this with him in his room and the alarm etc. Didn't work.

We put him on the floor of our bedroom for the next 4 weeks. It was worth it. It was perfect.

Having him on our floor enabled us to make sure he woke quickly and completely. To ensure that he made it to the potty to empty his bladder. To ensure that he got dry undies on and was aware of what was happening.

Yes, it was cumbersome. Yes we lost sleep.

Yes, IT WAS WORTH IT. I have a child who is happy and well adjusted and not afraid of sleep overs etc. I no longer have a 30 dollar+ monthly pull up budget. I no longer have a 20$ plus washing of sheets and bedding costs per month. I have the peace of mind knowing that my child is dry, feels great about himself and has learned control over his nighttime bathroom habits. I now awake to the sound of the toilet flushing in the night and smile.

Wish I had bought this years ago.

Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
by Jocelyn Green
Price: $9.74
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gift of all for a Military Wife, bar none, August 22, 2009
I am a bibliophile. Which means simply, that I devour books. I am also an Army wife currently in my 3rd deployment, he has been gone simply 4 of the last 7 years. I suffer and I suffer mightily when my other half leaves, as we all do. Each deployment has been different in many ways. I however, felt trepidation greater during this pre-deployment period than I have ever felt before. A fellow wife recommended this book to me and I ordered it on Amazon. I live in Germany and God delivered this book on Angel's wings, it was here in two days which is a miracle. I am 7 weeks into this deployment and have never ever felt the spirit of the Lord guiding me as I have this time. I owe so much of that to this amazing, well written book. It speaks to both enlisted and officer's wives. It has no condescending message. It has the message of Truth and PEACE. My poor book is tattered to pieces as I carry it everywhere and when I have two minutes I open it up and devour the message that God has for me. I urge every single soldier's wife regardless of rank, service or whatever, to purchase this book immediately. It has helped shelter my soul and guided me through rough patches with my children. It has eased my suffering and helped me to ease the suffering of others. I have grown in leaps and bounds in these 7 weeks, perhaps more than I have in the last 30 years of being a Born Again Christian. God is Faithful and is walking this deepest of valleys at my side and he has sent this wee little book to be a light when it is sometimes so dark, I cannot see beyond my tears. Thank you Jocelyn for such a compilation and for all the love and support you show your sister soldier's wives. This book will be my companion through the remainder of OUR military career. I could not give it higher praises as I have not the gift for those words. God Bless all of you and please, please, do not hesitate, you NEED this book. It will work wonders on your heart, mind and soul.

Long Lost (Myron Bolitar)
Long Lost (Myron Bolitar)
by Harlan Coben
585 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, June 4, 2009
I have read all of Mr. Coben's books, several times over actually. I really enjoyed this one. One of his best actually. I read it in just two sittings and would have done it in one if not for my young children. Ignore the negative reviews, they are meaningless. Mr. Coben's wit and prose are wonderful and very entertaining. Worth the money!

Nad's Body Wax Strips, 24 Strips
Nad's Body Wax Strips, 24 Strips
Price: $6.99
9 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, wouldn't use anything else, April 17, 2009
As to previous reviews, uh duh, yeh, it hurts. What woman's regime doesn't hurt? But the minor pain is oh so worth it. What takes 30 minutes to do with repeated waxings, is done in two minutes with two quick pulls on each side of the lip. I also totally do agree with the one reviewer, what insane revelation led to a not equivalent amount of desensitizer with the strips? Make it in a gel form or something NADS. Other than that, this 38 year old would DIE without these. Coarse ugly non-feminine stache hair is GONE. Note to youngins.... my niece tried these with me (16 yr. old), not only did they hurt terribly, her face broke out in pimples/sores for a week afterwards. Perhaps these are only for the 30+ crowd.

As for the Chemical Burn lady.....I suspect she has been reading one too many spam emails, check your snopes.com before making hysterical claims in cyber space lady.

Product works great, hurts a little, but not any more than other products out there and within an hour of being done, all tell tale signs of having "waxed" my stache were gone. Perfect for me and long term too. Hair took much longer to grow back than with other products! Great Job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3