Profile for Amazonshopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazonshopper RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Headaches CURED!!!, September 29, 2013
I was getting frequent, severe, all-day headaches and my doctor finally determined they were due to a dust allergy. Two HMC capsules each morning have completely saved my sanity - no more headaches!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good containers, but they don't stack!, September 29, 2013
The containers are fine, and the tops seem to close securely, but bottoms do not stack inside one another for storage, like most tupperware will. Our kitchen isn't big enough to store each item next to each other!

Don't You Dare Get Married Until You Read This! The Book of Questions for Couples
by Corey Donaldson
Price: $8.86
119 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's not meant for a modern audience?, July 13, 2013
I am disappointed by this purchase. Some of the questions are interesting enough, others are quite dull. The idea behind the book is good, however the pages are peppered with "clever" quotes such as: "If you want to get rid of a man without insulting his masculinity, just tell him you want to get married and have kids" or quaint remarks about how women just never know what to wear! As a 26 year old marrying a partner with modern sensibilities, I wish we hadn't bought this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2013 7:12 AM PDT

Classic Bronze Twigz Suction Sink Center by InterDesign
Classic Bronze Twigz Suction Sink Center by InterDesign

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, April 15, 2013
This is very pretty, but functionally not useful! We have done everything we can to get the suction cups to stick to our shower wall and they continue to slide down (even when the basket is empty). We have very large tile walls in our shower, so the suction cups should be able to stick, as the surface is smooth and flat, with no grout lines or interruptions on the surface, but no such luck. Way to much hassle for your morning shower!

InterDesign Twigz Bath, Suction Corner Basket, Bronze

Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount
Price: $15.62
91 used & new from $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for it's price, January 10, 2013
I bought this product about a year ago. It's worked very well for me until the plastic pieces the hold the round mount in started breaking, so the garmin won't face up anymore. I am buying another version, because for $6, I'm still a pretty satisfied costumer.

Garden Song 101-4 Dine Around Window Bird Feeder
Garden Song 101-4 Dine Around Window Bird Feeder
Price: $9.97
5 used & new from $8.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Product does not work!, April 1, 2012
The suction cups on this feeder are no strong enough to hold the feeder once it has food in it. It kept falling off my window and eventually broke. Don't buy!

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Mint Cleanse Shampoo, 13-Fluid Ounce
Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Mint Cleanse Shampoo, 13-Fluid Ounce
Offered by The Candy/Cosmetic Depot
Price: $9.50
7 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and works like a charm!, March 31, 2012
Using this product twice cleared out my dandruff and I returned to using my regular shampoo! It smells great, I love the mint and the like exfoliating particles

How To Host A Murder - The Chicago Caper
How To Host A Murder - The Chicago Caper
Offered by theorem
Price: $48.94
31 used & new from $11.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Chicago Caper A Bit of a Bore..., March 31, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
We purchased this game after thoroughly enjoying the How To Host A Murder "Tragic Mystery Tour". By comparison, the Chicago version of the game really did not stand up. The costumes, drinks, food, and decoration (all provided by hosts and guests) were excellent - the game: not so much. Full of lengthy paragraphs connecting each player (which no one seemed to be able to actually conceptualize or remember) with their own backstories and other fictional characters (with equally lengthy puns for names), this game failed to hold the attention of the players. Don't spend your money on this one!

Womens Premium Novelty Crew Socks - 2 Pack - Size 9-11 - Leopard - Brown/Beige
Womens Premium Novelty Crew Socks - 2 Pack - Size 9-11 - Leopard - Brown/Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Shopper, January 1, 2012
These are cute and exactly what I expected! Comfy and seem to be good quality. I am glad I purchased them.

Page: 1 | 2