Profile for Nicole R. Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole R. Taylor RSS Feed (Indio, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S NIKKOR FX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S NIKKOR FX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Price: Click here to see our price
71 used & new from $160.00

Offered by Florida Hat Company
Price: $13.69
2 used & new from $13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and super cute!, June 14, 2015
Super cute hat, fit perfectly and also came with sizers to make it smaller. I wore it to Stagecoach music festival and got so many compliments on it! Now I still wear it when I'm going to be out in the sun doing things. Very good quality!

Smash Season 1 [HD]
Smash Season 1 [HD]
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so much!, May 29, 2015
I'm addicted to this show, I'm so sad they canceled it :(

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

Rubie's Costume Katy Perry Wig, Blue, One Size
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $16.31
3 used & new from $16.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love LOVE this wig! Super high quality!, November 18, 2014
OMG I LOVE this wig! It is really high quality, wasn't tangled, and had beautiful curls. Also the blue color was so pretty and really stood out. It also comes with the heart headband that matches the hair. It has a cap that's sewn in that's adjustable so it's pretty comfortable. I wore this all day to work and then to a party that night and I got soooo many compliments, everyone loved it and knew exactly who I was. It also is licensed by Katy Perry and has her name on the tag!! I highly recommend it, this is the best wig I have ever seen for it's price.

Party King Candy Girl, Multi, Large
Party King Candy Girl, Multi, Large
Price: $34.95
3 used & new from $29.51

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVED it! Buy this one and you won't regret it!, November 18, 2014
This review is from: Party King Candy Girl (Apparel)
This dress was soo pretty!! The painted decorations looked nice and the 3D cupcakes and ice cream come we're really pretty and stayed on nicely. I am about a size 10 and 36 DD and it fit great. Everything was also sewn together very nicely. I wore it with the Blue licensed Katy Perry wig and EVERYONE loved my costume, they knew who I was instantly and I got so many compliments. To make the skirt more poofy I got a pink petticoat/tutu to go under.

Chicco Polly Double Pad Vinyl High Chair, Splash
Chicco Polly Double Pad Vinyl High Chair, Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, love, love this highchair!!!, July 17, 2009
After much research on highchairs and reading lots of reviews, I purchased this highchair for my 6-month-old baby girl. The pattern is adorable and everyone comments on how cute it is. The pink dots on it are pretty bright, though, so just be aware of this if you choose this pattern for a boy ;)
Although there are a few cons to this highchair, I would highly recommend it to anyone!!

Top Pros:
-Very roomy and leaves lots of room to grow for my baby, even though she is in 90th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight for her age.
-Super easy assembly and super easy to recline one-handed. Baby can sit upright or recline very far back. Adjustable footrest is nice.
-Height adjustment goes up or down to match any table height.
-Wheels are handy to wheel my baby around kitchen or dining room if I need to grab something and want to take her with me, and wheels can easily be locked.
-Double padded seat for extra comfort. Seat pads and straps can be easily wiped down or removed for cleaning.
-5 point harness was great before my baby could sit unassisted, but is easily converted to 3-point harness which my 7-month old is more comfortable with. Even though the t-bar is connected to the tray, my baby is very safe and secure with harness in highchair with or without the tray attached. 2 harness slots for adjustment as baby grows.
-tray comes with 2 removable BPA FREE trays (I read that Fisher Price trays may still contain BPA) which can be easily washed in sink. Recessed area for baby food jar or cup. Tray sits on pegs in back of highchair for easy storage.(I love this feature!)

CONS:
-vinyl material doesn't breathe so I have to make sure my baby has a onesie on or else she will stick to pad and become sweaty (We live in a very hot area so this may not be an issue in cooler climates) If I purchased this highchair again I might go with the fabric option, but I'm not sure how well the fabric cleans up.
-Tray is a little tricky to align with arms but once you get the hang of it ,it's not a big problem. The tray release button is easy to press one-handed.
-Not sure if this was a problem with Amazon or Chicco, but it was advertised in product description as having shoulder strap pads and didn't come with them. I contacted Amazon and they sent me a replacement highchair at no charge (they couldn't replace the pads by themselves) but the replacement was missing them also. This is not really a big deal because the straps are fine without them, but they should be removed from the product description if they no longer come with them.
-Removable plastic tray covers are dishwasher safe but are too large to fit in dishwasher! How random is that. On the other hand this goes to show how roomy and large tray is, though.

Even though it has a few small flaws, this highchair is awesome and I can see it lasting us through the next few years. It's definitely worth the extra 20 or 30 bucks to choose this over a Graco or Fisher Price. We're so happy with it that we just purchased a Chicco Liteway Stroller, and will purchase a Chicco car seat for next baby :)

JJ Cole Collections Strap Cover in Pink
JJ Cole Collections Strap Cover in Pink
Price: $9.95
15 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute and work great, March 13, 2009
These do their job very well by keeping the car seat straps from digging into my baby's neck. One side is plush beige and the other is a soft pink fabric. They are very stylish and well-made.

Bravado Designs Womens' Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Butterscotch - Large
Bravado Designs Womens' Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Butterscotch - Large
Offered by Beauty & More.
Price: $44.10
29 used & new from $44.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing bra I have found, March 13, 2009
I have been searching for a decent nursing bra that is comfortable, stylish, and functional, and have finally found it! This bra is great because it has a wide comfortable band that doesn't dig into my breasts as many others did, and it is cut low enough that it doesn't stick out under tank tops or low-cut shirts. I love the removable foam pads that prevent my nursing pads from showing through shirts. It is a little pricey but well worth it! Make sure you hand-wash to keep looking like new... I machine washed and dried my first one and now it looks a little worn... but still works perfectly fine. I am a 36 DD and wear a Large... XL would be a little big on me.

Page: 1 | 2