Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Spring Hill, FL, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Davidson's Tea Bulk, Organic Hibiscus Flowers Cut and Sifted, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson's Tea Bulk, Organic Hibiscus Flowers Cut and Sifted, 16-Ounce Bag
Price: $17.65
3 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars So refreshing..., May 10, 2016
This tea is simply amazing! Unlike it hot or cold. It is super yummy plain or mixed with goji berry or rose buds. This is going to be a super go to.

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This breathtaking book should be read by everyone!, February 2, 2016
This book really makes you appreciate the freedom that we so often take for granted. Education should be the right of every individual all around the world. God bless Malala and the calling that God has placed on her.

Fitbit Flex Wristband Accessory Pack, Small
Fitbit Flex Wristband Accessory Pack, Small
Offered by Alpha-Deals
Price: $18.98
5 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my FitBit Flex and the interchangeable bands, May 17, 2015
I love my FitBit Flex and the interchangeable bands! People who are complaining about the clear clasps not being as durable as the original ones...really? Those are NOT the clasps! The set comes with ONE clasp. Those flimsy little clear clasps are not what you where them with. Also, if you have an issue e-mail FitBit. Their customer service has always been top notch for me.

Alberto VO5 Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil 5.9 fl oz.
Alberto VO5 Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil 5.9 fl oz.
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
4 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, April 28, 2015
I would give this zero stars if I could. The brand I usually get was not in stock at my local store so I grabbed this. I used it when getting ready for work this morning and literally had to rewash my hair it was so extremly oily. I mentioned it to my 17 year old daughter on the way to school and she said she used it the night before and the same thing happened. This junk went right in the garbage. Please don't waste your money. There are much better products out there in the same price range.

Stinky G Forest Green Stripe Dog Hoodie Sweater #10 - S
Stinky G Forest Green Stripe Dog Hoodie Sweater #10 - S
Offered by Popcorn Paws Boutique
Price: $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Would give zero stars if I could, December 2, 2014
Absolute garbage! It fell apart on the first washing.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for Model A1278 13-inch Regular display Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro - PINK
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one regret, August 30, 2014
My only regret is that I didn't purchase this beauty for my MacBook Pro earlier. I love this case and keyboard cover. My computer is protected and cute!

JACKSON'S PLAN Perseverance Children's Picture Book (Life Skills Childrens eBooks Fully Illustrated Version 23)

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some work, February 27, 2013
Th illustrations are beautiful! But the font is not only WAY too small, it is messed up/jumbled in some areas.

57 Must-Try Smoothie Recipes: Green & Superfood Smoothie Goodness
57 Must-Try Smoothie Recipes: Green & Superfood Smoothie Goodness
Price: $2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good smoothie book, February 20, 2013
I would have given this bookmaker stars if it did nit include splendid in the recipes. Anything that claims to b healthy and then adds artificial sweeteners to the mix loses something with me. However, there where several recipes that I was very impressed with and I will add to my smoothie mix. I also liked that the author chose a Blendtec. This is my most loved kitchen gadget.:)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2013 8:17 PM PST

Some Kind of Fairy Tale: A Novel
Some Kind of Fairy Tale: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars odd but breathtaking at the sane time, November 17, 2012
I read this book in one day. I was annoyed with some of the language and sexual talk, but the story itself wad very nice. If it were not for the language this fairy tale would get 4 stars.

Harney & Sons Black Tea Hot Cinnamon Sunset -- 20 Tea Bags
Harney & Sons Black Tea Hot Cinnamon Sunset -- 20 Tea Bags
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $7.99
33 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing flavor, July 1, 2012
I love cinnamon tea! I have been eying this particular company on Amazon for a while now and finally decided to try the cinnamon tea. Oh my, it is heavenly! I have a new favorite tea! I am so in love with this tea that I ordered a 50 count of this and some Paris to try. Yum!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4