Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
Offered by LuxClub
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
Great speaker, awesome sound and long battery life!

Highly recommended!

The Mountain Patriotic Backpack Kitten T-shirt (Small)
The Mountain Patriotic Backpack Kitten T-shirt (Small)
Offered by AndBeyondClub
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite T-Shirt, May 29, 2013
This shirt basically sums up my interests...America and cats. Its a lighter green than it looks like in the picture.

"USA" American Flag Sunglasses (America)
"USA" American Flag Sunglasses (America)
Offered by Sunglass Spot
Price: $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars America...enough said., May 29, 2013
Who needs the 4th of July when you can represent America 365 days a year!

These glasses are awesome and they protect my eyes from the sun!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2013 12:54 PM PDT

Fossil Stella Silicone Watch - White
Fossil Stella Silicone Watch - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stylish Watch, October 7, 2012
I bought this white watch for my mom and she absolutely loves it! I have another white watch of my own and I must admit I'm now jealous of her watch because it is a lot more durable than mine was-great product from a reliable brand!

Case Logic LAPS-113 13.3-Inch Laptop / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Display Sleeve (Pink)
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $13.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome laptop sleeve, October 7, 2012
I bought this as I started getting particles stuck in the ports in my macbook. It is a cute and functional sleeve and it fits my 13" macbook pro perfectly!

New Balance Women's WR1400 Competition Running Shoe
New Balance Women's WR1400 Competition Running Shoe
Price: $89.95 - $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Sneaker!, October 7, 2012
I bought these sneakers more for weightlifting than running. They are a great neutral shoe and I get compliments all the time. I jog back and forth about a 1/2 mile to and from the gym and these provide great support for that. So for whatever use these sneakers have really done the job!

Croakies Unisex Adult Eyewear Retainer
Croakies Unisex Adult Eyewear Retainer
Price: $3.99 - $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my croakies!, October 7, 2012
I do admit that it takes a little work to get the croakies onto your glasses/sunglasses originally, however once they are on they are a great product! I love that they have a message as well and it adds a little flair to the product. After losing $200 sunglasses these were a great investment and you can wear them everywhere!

Carrington Farms Organic Ground Milled Flax Seed, 12-Count Easy Serve Packets (Pack of 3)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $27.17
7 used & new from $21.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient and a quality product!, October 7, 2012
These packs are super convenient and easy to bring to work to throw in some yogurt or oatmeal (or whatever you please!). I love how it is a single serving size of ground flaxseed and it is easy to just grab and go! Would definitely recommend over the bulk flax products because the single packs ensures freshness.

Mizuno Women's Wave Ascend 7 Trail Running Shoes,Fluorite/Spicy Red/Lichen,6 B US
Offered by Watch Colony
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Trail Shoe!, October 7, 2012
I usually wear Brooks Adrenaline because I overpronate but I bought these as I signed up for a trail race. I really like this shoe, the material is durable and the bottom has extra traction. I ran my race yesterday and it was a very technical course and the shoe held up great! Highly recommended for people interested in trail running. Once winter hits I plan on wearing these if the roads get snowy or icy.

Lanikai LU-21P Pineapple Soprano Ukulele
Lanikai LU-21P Pineapple Soprano Ukulele

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Gem of an Instrument, August 5, 2010
After looking through several reviews and ukulele sites, I chose the Lanikai LU-21 Pineapple. I ordered it through Amazon and it arrived on time in packaging that made it so it would not get damaged in the shipping process. It is a great, cute instrument that is well made and comes with the Aquila Nylgut strings. I am a beginner ukulele player but I have played guitar for about a year now and was looking to diversify. It is a lot of fun to play and I would highly recommend it!