Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Browse

Michelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
USA Mesh Reversible Tank Top | American Pride, Merica Unisex Patriot Party Tank-Small
Offered by Ann Arbor T-shirt Company
Price: $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs slightly big but its a great product!, July 1, 2015
Love the jersey itself-ordered a small and I am 5'7" female 150lbs and athletic and it is still slightly big on me

Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
Offered by Just Right!
Price: $199.99
28 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
Great speaker, awesome sound and long battery life!

Highly recommended!

The Mountain Patriotic Backpack Kitten T-shirt (Small)
The Mountain Patriotic Backpack Kitten T-shirt (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite T-Shirt, May 29, 2013
This shirt basically sums up my interests...America and cats. Its a lighter green than it looks like in the picture.

"USA" American Flag Sunglasses (America)
"USA" American Flag Sunglasses (America)

5.0 out of 5 stars America...enough said., May 29, 2013
Who needs the 4th of July when you can represent America 365 days a year!

These glasses are awesome and they protect my eyes from the sun!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2013 12:54 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stylish Watch, October 7, 2012
I bought this white watch for my mom and she absolutely loves it! I have another white watch of my own and I must admit I'm now jealous of her watch because it is a lot more durable than mine was-great product from a reliable brand!

Case Logic LAPS-113 13.3-Inch Laptop / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Display Sleeve (Pink)
Offered by GoodStuff!!!
Price: $8.42
138 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome laptop sleeve, October 7, 2012
I bought this as I started getting particles stuck in the ports in my macbook. It is a cute and functional sleeve and it fits my 13" macbook pro perfectly!

New Balance Women's WR1400 Competition Running Shoe
New Balance Women's WR1400 Competition Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Sneaker!, October 7, 2012
I bought these sneakers more for weightlifting than running. They are a great neutral shoe and I get compliments all the time. I jog back and forth about a 1/2 mile to and from the gym and these provide great support for that. So for whatever use these sneakers have really done the job!

Croakies Original Croakies Eyewear Retainer
Croakies Original Croakies Eyewear Retainer
Price: $2.49 - $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my croakies!, October 7, 2012
I do admit that it takes a little work to get the croakies onto your glasses/sunglasses originally, however once they are on they are a great product! I love that they have a message as well and it adds a little flair to the product. After losing $200 sunglasses these were a great investment and you can wear them everywhere!

Carrington Farms Organic Ground Milled Flax Seed, 12-Count Easy Serve Packets (Pack of 3)
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $19.49
8 used & new from $18.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient and a quality product!, October 7, 2012
These packs are super convenient and easy to bring to work to throw in some yogurt or oatmeal (or whatever you please!). I love how it is a single serving size of ground flaxseed and it is easy to just grab and go! Would definitely recommend over the bulk flax products because the single packs ensures freshness.

Mizuno Women's Wave Ascend 7 Trail Running
Mizuno Women's Wave Ascend 7 Trail Running

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Trail Shoe!, October 7, 2012
I usually wear Brooks Adrenaline because I overpronate but I bought these as I signed up for a trail race. I really like this shoe, the material is durable and the bottom has extra traction. I ran my race yesterday and it was a very technical course and the shoe held up great! Highly recommended for people interested in trail running. Once winter hits I plan on wearing these if the roads get snowy or icy.

Page: 1 | 2