Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Farhad Shah Hosseini > Reviews

Browse

Farhad Shah Hoss...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Farhad Shah Hosseini RSS Feed

PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD128TBOP-GE
PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD128TBOP-GE
Offered by ChoicePhones
Price: $36.43
170 used & new from $31.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Total loss of money!!!, September 17, 2015
One use only?!?? Contacting the manufacturer was useless. A good deal is not a good deal if it doesn't work at all. I guess it is a crap shoot with these flash drives. Mine was a total loss of money.

DirtBaggies FEATURE Bib-Liner (34")
DirtBaggies FEATURE Bib-Liner (34")

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bibs., August 12, 2013
I've been wearing bibs under my baggy shorts for years now so I was interested to see if mountain bike specific bibs were actually any better.

Dirt Baggies are WAY better than my other bibs.

The attachment loops in the sides keep your baggy shorts in place so you no longer have to keep pulling your shorts up or see them rotated 45 degrees. I live in Southern California; where in the summer our trails are HOT as in 90 degrees Fahrenheit after 9:00am in the summer. Staying cool is important. While I could ride with typical bike shorts, I rather ride wearing bibs because they don't cut into my belly (not a very big one but still a belly none-the-less). As you can imagine, it can get pretty hot in bibs after 3 or 4 hours of riding in the heat of the sun. DirtBaggies are amazingly less hot than my other bibs, I think it's because of the kind of mesh and other materials they use.

In addition, the fly makes restroom breaks much easier. This reminds me of how loooong it took the auto industry to add the little plastic strap to the gas tank cap and save the consumer from losing the cap at every fill-up! Now, FINALLY, somebody in the cycling world has thought of a way to provide the consumer with a fly which is convenient and practical. Thank you!!!!

They fit true to size, I'm 5'11" with a 35" waist and the 34" Dirt Baggies fit me perfectly. They are incredibly comfortable, I choose these every time over my Assos bib shorts.

I think I'll try their shell short next ...

Homage to Mother Teresa
Homage to Mother Teresa
Offered by Planet Bollywood
Price: $13.28
14 used & new from $11.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound recording, March 16, 2011
This review is from: Homage to Mother Teresa (Audio CD)
The only thing that I can add to previous reviews is that I was very disappointed by the quality of the live recording. This being a hard to find CD, I paid top dollars for it and found the recording missing or NOT capturing all that the musician and his instrument had offered in the performance. I have two other CD's of Ustad Amjad Khan and they are both better sounding by far.

Shehnai's Humble Master
Shehnai's Humble Master
7 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I had not heard music, 'till I heard Bismillah Khan, July 29, 2010
This review is from: Shehnai's Humble Master (Audio CD)
The sound of Shehnai initially may not sit well with most Western listeners. But just like anything new, one has to give it a chance. The more you listen to it, the more you'll understand and enjoy it. The moment I heard the first track, I knew I was on to something special. It must be the most mesmerizing music that I have heard in a long while, and I am always on the hunt for new music. I can see why jazz enthusiasts and artists alike, have such great admiration in Shehnai and it's truly greatest master; Bismillah Khan. After I heard this double-album for the third time, I found myself reading about Bismillah Khan's life and searching through his discography for more of his music to acquire, wondering why I hadn't heard of him earlier in my reading and research of Classical Indian music. The contents of this double-CD provides a great introduction to both the instrument and the artist. If you're looking for THE album to buy on this artist or Shehnai, this is it. My only suggestion is to allow yourself some time to absorb the music. The classical Indian and North Hindustani music is not your typical Western style music designed to fit the four minute time limit of the 45 rpm vinyl records of the yesteryears. This is music that you listen to in long sit- downs and you will not serve it any justice to zip through it.

Sasanian Persia: The Rise and Fall of an Empire (International Library of Iranian Studies)
by Touraj Daryaee
Price: $65.00
40 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Antiquity and Persian History, December 18, 2009
I purchased this book while attending joint a lecture by Professor Daryaee and Professor Ali Mousavi (Archeologist). The lecture was conducted after both professors had come back from a field research trip to the archeological sites of Sasanid Dynasty in Persia (present day; Iran). These guys are like modern day Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! Pretty interesting to know that the book was not written out of research in libraries alone and had actual field research behind its findings. Being non-academic, I still found the book easy to follow and kept me engaged to the end. I highly recommend.