Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. poling > Reviews

Browse

M. poling's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. poling "mimi-p" RSS Feed (college station, tx)

Page: 1 | 2
NoSox Women's Meshpadrille Flat, Charcoal/Mint, 39 EU/8.5-9 M US
NoSox Women's Meshpadrille Flat, Charcoal/Mint, 39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Offered by Sunshine Sells 4 Less
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes for running around town, May 30, 2016
I love these shoes for running around town. They can get a little warm when it's hot out, but that's coming from someone who is used to wearing flip flops 90% of the year. I have very flat feet, and these are comfortable for me (a show with a high arch will actually cause me more pain than a flat shoe). The charcoal/mint is a great combo, very stylish.

[2 PACK] Galaxy Note 5 Screen Protector, Pacific Asiana 0.3mm HD Clear Ballistic Note 5 [Tempered Glass] Screen Protective Skin Cover with 9H Hardness/Anti-scratch/Anti-fingerprint [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by Pacific Asiana
Price: $37.29
2 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Packaging was great- very sturdy, but still compact and lightweight, May 30, 2016
Packaging was great- very sturdy, but still compact and lightweight. The instructions for cleaning prior to application could have been better (it comes with 2 wipes- wet & dry, and a sticker labelled as a dust remover, but no instructions how to use them or in what order). However, the screen protector itself applied like a breeze with just a little press here & there to encourage it to stick. Mine went on perfect; my husband ended up with one little bubble under his on the left side of the screen, but it's not noticeable when the screen is on. This is a great product for the price, and I would buy again. I can not speak to the durability, as I just received and applied yesterday.

Sterling Silver Round Citrine Earrings
Sterling Silver Round Citrine Earrings
Price: $17.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a matched pair, December 28, 2015
My (8y.o.) daughter received these as a gift. For the price, and for an 8 year old, they're great. She loves them.

I'm no expert, but as someone who knows a little about jewelry, I can say I was a little disappointed. The two stones are at least 1mm different in size- not noticeable on her ears, but very noticeable (to me) in the box. And it's obvious the prongs are more crimped in on the smaller stone. The clarity is great, but the color is not. One is significantly lighter than the other, but both are lighter in color than I hoped.

As I said, she's 8, and she loves them. The differences are not obvious when they are on opposite sides of her head. However, I can't see how anyone paying even a little attention could not see that the stones didn't "match" when putting them in the display box.

Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $22.74
33 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, December 27, 2015
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I am currently nursing my third child, he is almost 11 weeks old, and I just returned to work today. I began pumping twice a day when he was about 3 weeks old- after his first morning feeding, and after his late evening feeding, ; at this point I have close to 800 ounces of milk stored in my freezer at home. I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse, so thus far today I have pumped 3 times (0530 this morning before I left home, 1100, and again at 1500/3:00pm), and I have pumped a total of 35.5oz so far. I will get home in time to nurse him at least once, and pump again before bedtime. I began by drinking the Mother's Milk tea 4x/day, and noticed a difference in production within just a couple of days. I am now drinking 2-3x/day for maintenance. Hubby says I should cut back even further because we're running out of room to store the milk!

I was worried I wouldn't be able to stand the flavor, as I have always had a strong aversion to licorice. However, I don't "get" that from this tea. I wouldn't say it tastes like black tea- there is a bit of an herbal or floral flavor, but nothing bothersome to me. I can find this at my local grocery stores for $4-5/box, so this is a great deal for 6 boxes with free shipping.

Initial with Birthstone -Hand stamped personalized Sterling Silver necklace- Custom jewelry
Offered by BlueSkyCreations
Price: $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not realistic, December 14, 2015
Ordered for my nieces for Christmas gifts. The pendant & chain are nice looking. I wish the engraved initial was larger- the font is TINY relative to the size of the disc. The crystals I ordered are pretty, but not representative of the colors of the actual stones (the red for garnet is a bright, pinky red, instead of the dark brownish red of a real garnet; the green stone for peridot is a cool, minty green, instead of a yellowish tint). I will give them because they *are* cute, and the price is right. However, if you're looking for something realistic, these missed the mark.

Pumpin' Pal Super Shields, Angled Pumping Flanges, the Best Flanges By Far in a Complete Set of All Sizes Mom Will Need
Offered by Pumpin' Pal International
Price: $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the feel of these flanges, December 2, 2015
I really like the feel of these flanges, and will continue to use them in certain situations, but I have a couple of issues with them. First, they do not securely attach to my Medela (Pump-in-Style) pump. When I try to use my hands-free pumping bra, I have to sit super still or the pump falls off. Just this morning, I spilled close to an ounce of milk on my couch when I reached to grab my water from the end table. This never happens when I use the Medela flanges. Second, I realize they want to give a range of options, but I only use one size of these flanges. The other two are just sitting around taking up space. I would much prefer to be able to buy only the size I need instead of having to purchase all 3.

As I said, I will continue to use these when I am not wanting to pump hands-free. I can't say it's not worth it at all, because the only thing I've found that's more comfortable is the soft flanges that Medela made several years ago (now discontinued).

Quick Clean Breast Pump and Accessory Wipes, 24 Count ; Breastfeeding / Pump Wipes / Quick Clean Wipes
Offered by EValue
Price: $10.20
19 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the convenience of these wipes, December 2, 2015
Love the convenience of these wipes. Right now I use them with my Freemie Hands Free pump, because it can not be sterilized in the microwave. Bug when I go back to work in a few weeks, I will use them there, as well.

Premium Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set of 2- Brushed Stainless Steel Pepper Mill and Salt Mill, 6 Oz Glass Round Body, 5 Grade Adjustable Ceramic Rotor By Levav
Offered by Levav
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars that these grinders are very nicely made, attractive, December 1, 2015
I bought these as a gift off of the recipient's wish list, so I can not speak to their functionality. I will say, however, that these grinders are very nicely made, attractive, and have a nice weight to them. And the Levav (the seller) has been in constant contact since I placed my order, making sure I was satisfied every step of the way. Would purchase from them again.

MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic
MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to play, November 2, 2013
For the past 45 minutes, my game has been stuck in a loop on the Daily Bonus screen. Whether I "Claim" the bonus or hit the back button, it continues popping up, advancing one day each time. Plus side: I have accumulated at least 30 gems from days 4 & 5. But I can't get past that screen, so I'm unable to play the EG game (or any others, for that matter). Overall, the game is cute- my 6 & 3 year old love to play it with me each day & see what's new. But we can't do that if we can't get into the actual game.

Spensa Pro
Spensa Pro
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
I have never used an app or software to track finances before, so I have nothing to compare this app to. While it did take me a little while to get my accounts set up, I find SpensaPro very easy to use. I am the one in my home who takes care of paying the bills and reconciling the checking account, but will encourage my husband to download this app as well. He has a habit of forgetting to give me his debit receipts, so maybe if he can input it directly on his phone there will be fewer surprises in the checkbook, lol.

One upgrade I would like to see is the ability to add loan accounts. We don't use credit cards, so the debt tracker doesn't do me much good. Currently we have no car payment, only a mortgage, but it would be very helpful to be able to track those as you pay them down.

Overall, great app. Can't wait to play with it some more and see what else it can do.

Page: 1 | 2