Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Michael L. Wilson > Reviews

Browse

Michael L. Wilson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael L. Wilson RSS Feed (Wisconsin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kenda Rain V-Cut Wire Bead Bicycle Tire, Blackwall, 700 x 35c
Kenda Rain V-Cut Wire Bead Bicycle Tire, Blackwall, 700 x 35c
Offered by BikeWorldUSA
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete junk., October 15, 2015
Wow - Complete junk. One tire blew a hole in the sidewall on inflation. The other had a giant crack in the sidewall about to blow. Back to Amazon they go.
Comment Comment | Permalink

NOW Foods MCT 100% Oil, 32 fl oz (FFP)
NOW Foods MCT 100% Oil, 32 fl oz (FFP)
Offered by DailyVita
Price: $21.50
4 used & new from $13.76

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 3, 2014
Gave me a stomach ache and bad things to my bowels. Yuck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 7:41 AM PST

BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
Price: $57.90
147 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dust Bunny Ninja Warrior Assassin, October 1, 2014
This thing is awesome. Of course, I am "that guy" and by "that guy" I mean I am completely OCD. Like Monk OCD. So now instead of lugging out my giant Dyson to chase dust bunnies I can chase down dust bunnies and dirt like a housekeeping ninja. Easily the best purchase I have made in some time. I consider myself now a dust bunny assassin.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to hack to make it time by seconds, September 11, 2013
I use this to drive my Ergo Systems Pet Feeder but I needed it to turn on and off for 20 seconds 8 times a day for my cat. Fortunately another reviewer on a similar product wrote a review about a simple hack to make it do it. If you remove the 4 back screws and 4 internal screws there are two solder pads on the back of the circuit board that make this unit get resolution down to the seconds. Solder the two pads together and voila! It took me about 10 minutes start to finish. So far it's been working great! Thanks to Ian for posting this on the other timer review page.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2015 5:41 AM PDT

Wiss WSR1 Vinyl Siding Removal Tool
Wiss WSR1 Vinyl Siding Removal Tool
Offered by stores123
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't do siding without this!, February 16, 2013
This tool is invaluable for siding - makes it super easy to install or repair siding. It's well built and looks like it will last my lifetime. Get one today!

Classic Accessories 52-001-010401-00 Snow Thrower Cab (Older Model)
Classic Accessories 52-001-010401-00 Snow Thrower Cab (Older Model)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product - HORRIBLE INSTRUCTIONS, February 16, 2013
OK, I had read the other reviews about the instructions and thought - how bad can it be? I have never seen instructions before that were literally WRONG. Not bad, not hard to understand - but literally have you putting the thing together wrong. Here are my two hints for buyers:

1. The parts all seemed off by one letter.
2. Where they have you assembling the main rear loop - you do not put in 2 letter E pieces. The second set of letter E pieces (the labels were F, instructions say E) are for the flexible loop with the fiberglass rods.

As others have said, don't put the cab together in the cold - it's too stiff. I brought mine inside instead and it went on ok.

The product doesn't seem bad - I think it will keep the blowing snow off me.

GNC Mega Men Energy and Metabolism Supplement, 90 Count
GNC Mega Men Energy and Metabolism Supplement, 90 Count
Offered by JP_Whale (No Tax)
Price: $13.98
9 used & new from $12.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Smell, June 8, 2012
I can't attest to how effective these are because I just can't get over the horrible smell. It's like the smell of vanilla and a hospital combined in one truly overpowering product. I used these for less than a week and had to toss them due to the smell.

Parker A-Lok 4ET4-B Brass Compression Tube Fitting, Tee, 1/4" Tube OD
Parker A-Lok 4ET4-B Brass Compression Tube Fitting, Tee, 1/4" Tube OD
Price: $11.56
4 used & new from $11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Spendy but worked great., March 7, 2011
I used this for to splice in a 1/4" feed line for a whole house humidifier from the line that feeds my ice maker and it worked great. No leaks the first time around, and the brass feels very solid. It was a little more than I expected to spend, but it's definitely a quality unit.

Honeywell HE360A Whole House Powered Humidifier
Honeywell HE360A Whole House Powered Humidifier
Offered by 3Suns
Price: $189.61
6 used & new from $189.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Humidity Feels Great...In the winter., March 7, 2011
Let's start with my application. The house is about 120 years old but insulated. Lots of woodwork. Forced air furnace and located in Southern Wisconsin, so very dry in the winter time. Prior to buying this the humidity in the house was about 25% in early January when it was at it's coldest.

I read all the reviews on this unit and managed to install it in about 2 hours with no significant problems. I installed it on the supply feed for the furnace, directly upstream of the burners. As others have said - cut carefully, there is not a lot of room for error. I did not buy the accessory kit either. I fed it by cutting into a 1/4" water line that was feeding my ice maker and installing a compression T fitting which worked out splendid. I do not trust saddle valves, so I didn't go that route.

For the 120V required for the unit, I tapped two spade terminals on the circuit board of my furnace called "HEAT AUX". I had done some research and found these were intended to proved 120V to a humidifier. I wired those to a surface mounted single gang outlet that I installed on the furnace and plugged it in. I drained directly into the condensate tank at the base of the furnace.

I installed the humidistat on the return duct as directed by the manufacturer. I have been running the unit for a little over a month and here's what I can report. Overall, I am very happy with the unit. The humidity in the house feels great. I measure the humidity with an electronic wall mounted unit upstairs and it has been as high as 50% as I have been fine tuning the unit. My goal is for the humidity to be at about 40% which seems to be a nice balance enough to feel good, but not so much as to condense on the windows.

My one complaint, and the reason for 4 stars instead of 5, is that the humidistat is VERY sensitive. Slight movements to the dial produce big jumps in humidity. It has taken me about a month to get it completely dialed in. This is also complicated by the fact that we let the heat go down to 55 at night and back up to 68 when we are home. Ideally I would find a digital unit combined with thermostat upstairs that would read the room humidity and adjust accordingly.

Overall I am very satisfied with this unit and would buy it again. It's worth reading all the reviews here on Amazon to get all the information though.

Kingston Digital 32GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Purple (DT101G2/32GBZ)
Offered by lamoo
Price: $14.01
9 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drive - Decent Price, January 22, 2011
I use a flash drive every day at work and run Portable Apps from it. I also use it when traveling to watch movies. This drive has worked great thus far. More importantly for me - it is quite fast when running portable apps - Firefox in particular. I have used other drives that had a hard time with small file read and write times which slows down Firefox Portable. This one has been great. I love the swinging cover design. For the price I don't think you can do better for a 32G drive right now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7