Profile for KT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Luxe Bidet MB110 Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment
Price: $36.14
9 used & new from $31.44

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value bidet, September 9, 2012
This bidet works as advertised. Installation is easy and fast, and this newer model has the metal connector hose instead of a plastic one so it should last longer. One improvement that can be made is in the water pressure control as its current control is not that fine even after tuning the water connection valve.

Harrison's Organic Adult Lifetime Super Fine 1 Lb Bird Food
Harrison's Organic Adult Lifetime Super Fine 1 Lb Bird Food

5.0 out of 5 stars Great parrott food, October 27, 2011
My green cheek conure has been raised exclusively on these organic pellets and your vet can also confirm their nutritional value.

Organic Valley White 1 % Milkfat Lowfat Milk, 8-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)
Organic Valley White 1 % Milkfat Lowfat Milk, 8-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)
Price: $16.15
7 used & new from $10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste as good as Horizon, September 5, 2011
We gave Organic milk a try due to a sale price at the time, but found out that it does not taste that well to us for some reason. We went back with Horizon milk.

Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 10 Super-Bright LED
Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 10 Super-Bright LED
Price: $6.92
20 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for small places, September 5, 2011
I use it for my bath tub area because the ceiling light is too much to the side and I wanted more light while showering. It works great and with automated motion detection the battery lasts long time.

Tushies Diapers, Small (6-14 Pounds), 40 Count (Pack of 4)
Tushies Diapers, Small (6-14 Pounds), 40 Count (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best alternative to cotton diapers, September 5, 2011
We use mainly cotton diapers but whenever we travel we take these Tushies with us.Our baby has no irritation and they do a great job in keeping her clean.

Scotch 03410 1/2" x 75" Mounting Tape
Scotch 03410 1/2" x 75" Mounting Tape
Price: $4.79
9 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It works but not ideal, September 5, 2011
I used it to tape my GPS unit's charging cable along the car panel's edges. It works on flat surface as advertised, but it does have a hard time on a granular surface (this is expected though). Making the tape cutouts longer did the trick for now, but the pieces had to be made too long for my taste and the jury is still out on how long they will hold. Overall, this tape still beats other alternative for me.

Flitter Fairies Daria (Forest Fairy)
Flitter Fairies Daria (Forest Fairy)
Offered by -Mazaa-
Price: $14.83
11 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for story telling, September 5, 2011
As others have already said, but still worth repeating, this is not a toy for small kids. Rather, this should be used by adults or older kids for story telling and growing your child's imagination. And it is excellent for that! Construction is also very good for $15 and I am still using the first string even though I had to fly the fairy pretty hard whenever I would bring her out in front of a new kid. They just cannot hide excitement and jump as hard as they can to catch her!

Boot Cover / Boot Storage Bag / Boot Organizer Bag (3packs)
Boot Cover / Boot Storage Bag / Boot Organizer Bag (3packs)
Offered by Idealogy Group Inc
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $22.46

4.0 out of 5 stars one of best options for storing boots, September 5, 2011
These do an excellent job where I would give them 5 stars if there was a handle to grab the bag with or if the material is more robust.

SOLE Thin Casual Footbed,Brown,Men's 7 M / Women's 9 M
SOLE Thin Casual Footbed,Brown,Men's 7 M / Women's 9 M
Offered by INT Shoes
Price: $29.95
10 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inserts, September 5, 2011
SOLE inserts work great for my slightly flat feet. If you have high arches, these are not the best fit and checkout Spenco ones instead.

Baffin Women's Kamala Insulated Boot
Baffin Women's Kamala Insulated Boot

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not a good fit compared to Sorel, January 16, 2011
not a good fit for my foot compared to Sorel: too small in length yet loose around the ankles without enough support

Page: 1 | 2