Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Browse

Michelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed (Quitman, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ChapStick Limited Edition Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15oz
ChapStick Limited Edition Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15oz
Offered by Galaxy Trading
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Chapstick!, May 7, 2015
This is by far my favorite chapstick :-) I hope they bring it back! Love the pomegranate gumdrop flavor. But be warned, it has a stronger flavor and darker color than others I have tried.

Hexbug Spider - Red (4511652)
Hexbug Spider - Red (4511652)
Offered by Our Favorite Toys
Price: $32.10
7 used & new from $27.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Handle with care and all will be fun, August 12, 2014
A little on the lightweight and flimsy side, but we have had hours of fun with Hexbugs. The remote control spider is great. Just be sure to handle with care so it will last.

Ultimate Pet Collection
Ultimate Pet Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my daughter's collection!, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Pet Collection (Toy)
Cute littlest petshop set :-) I love how these toys are holding up over time. My daughter just loves to play with them!

Hidden Valley Honey Mustard Dressing,  1.5-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 84)
Hidden Valley Honey Mustard Dressing, 1.5-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 84)

4.0 out of 5 stars Favorite salad dressing, August 12, 2014
This is my absolute favorite salad dressing! Just wish I could get it in the store or order smaller quantities. (maybe 20 at a time)

Amazon Gift Card - Email
Amazon Gift Card - Email
Price: $100.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for all products., August 12, 2014
I got a gift card for my grandmother's kindle. She enjoys the books, but could not use it for magazine subscriptions. ... She does not want any credit cards or bank accounts tied to her Amazon account. We thought gift cards would be a good way for her to purchase stuff online.

Non-Petroleum Derived MSM Capsules with Turmeric (90 Capsules)
Non-Petroleum Derived MSM Capsules with Turmeric (90 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite MSM!, August 12, 2014
I have been taking MSM for over 5 years now. It makes a big difference in my arthritis, but the brand I normally take keeps switching formulas. Sometimes it works great. Others it doesn't. ... A friend gave me a bottle of Omica Organics Non-Petroliom MSM with Organic Turmeric. This stuff works!

I was surprised by how quickly I could tell the difference when I switched back to my old brand. I will be sticking with Omica Organics MSM from now on.

JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- Each (Blue)
JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- Each (Blue)
Offered by IzzyDoesIt
Price: $36.99
14 used & new from $25.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from a small speaker!, June 5, 2014
I went to an outdoor party a few weeks ago. The music sounded great, but I couldn't figure out where the speakers were. ... I was shocked when the host showed me her little JBL Bluetooth speaker, hanging amongst decorations above the refreshment table.

The Real book of first stories
The Real book of first stories
by rand mcnally and june goldsborough
32 used & new from $0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books as a kid!, April 20, 2014
I enjoyed this book so much as a kid ... Nice variety of stories for different ages. (Up to age 7 or so, but I enjoyed going over the stories again myself as I got old enough to read good.) So excited that I can share them with my own daughter! Contains a few classics like the three little pigs and some stories that I have only read in this book.

Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste 4.5 Ounce
Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste 4.5 Ounce
Offered by RevitalizeKJK
Price: $9.98
9 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great! Wish they didn't have to use the sweeteners., April 4, 2014
I felt like I was brushing my teeth with Andes candy. A nice change of flavor to freshen my breath in mid-afternoon or before bed. But I couldn't handle it for morning when I want my breath to be extra-minty-fresh.

I don't approve of using saccharin and sorbitol on a regular basis. But since you don't swallow toothpaste, I guess this is acceptable. (and obviously necessary that they use something besides sugar to give the chocolate a "sweet" flavor) Only big complaint is that my mouth started burning about half way through brushing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2015 6:13 PM PDT

Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat gadget, but the sushi rolls come out too big., April 4, 2014
I haven't used my Sushezi near as much as I thought I would. With a little practice, it works OK. But the sliced up rolls are simply too big for me to enjoy. I think it would taste better and hold together better if they came up with a sushezi that uses a half sheet of nori instead of a whole sheet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3