Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed (Quitman, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hexbug Spider - Red
Hexbug Spider - Red
Offered by Our Favorite Toys
Price: $28.94
12 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handle with care and all will be fun, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Hexbug Spider - Red (Toy)
A little on the lightweight and flimsy side, but we have had hours of fun with Hexbugs. The remote control spider is great. Just be sure to handle with care so it will last.

Ultimate Pet Collection
Ultimate Pet Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my daughter's collection!, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Pet Collection (Toy)
Cute littlest petshop set :-) I love how these toys are holding up over time. My daughter just loves to play with them!

Hidden Valley Honey Mustard Dressing,  1.5-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 84)
Hidden Valley Honey Mustard Dressing, 1.5-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 84)

4.0 out of 5 stars Favorite salad dressing, August 12, 2014
This is my absolute favorite salad dressing! Just wish I could get it in the store or order smaller quantities. (maybe 20 at a time)

Amazon Gift Card - Email
Amazon Gift Card - Email
Price: $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for all products., August 12, 2014
I got a gift card for my grandmother's kindle. She enjoys the books, but could not use it for magazine subscriptions. ... She does not want any credit cards or bank accounts tied to her Amazon account. We thought gift cards would be a good way for her to purchase stuff online.

Omica Organics, Non Petroleum MSM Capsules with Organic Turmeric Oil 90 Capsules
Offered by Nutrition 4 You
Price: $26.12
2 used & new from $23.85

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite MSM!, August 12, 2014
I have been taking MSM for over 5 years now. It makes a big difference in my arthritis, but the brand I normally take keeps switching formulas. Sometimes it works great. Others it doesn't. ... A friend gave me a bottle of Omica Organics Non-Petroliom MSM with Organic Turmeric. This stuff works!

I was surprised by how quickly I could tell the difference when I switched back to my old brand. I will be sticking with Omica Organics MSM from now on.

JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- Each (Blue)
JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- Each (Blue)
Offered by Noble Planet
Price: $54.94
22 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from a small speaker!, June 5, 2014
I went to an outdoor party a few weeks ago. The music sounded great, but I couldn't figure out where the speakers were. ... I was shocked when the host showed me her little JBL Bluetooth speaker, hanging amongst decorations above the refreshment table.

The Real book of first stories
The Real book of first stories
by rand mcnally and june goldsborough
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books as a kid!, April 20, 2014
I enjoyed this book so much as a kid ... Nice variety of stories for different ages. (Up to age 7 or so, but I enjoyed going over the stories again myself as I got old enough to read good.) So excited that I can share them with my own daughter! Contains a few classics like the three little pigs and some stories that I have only read in this book.

Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste 4.5 Ounce
Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste 4.5 Ounce
Price: $1.97
34 used & new from $1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great! Wish they didn't have to use the sweeteners., April 4, 2014
I felt like I was brushing my teeth with Andes candy. A nice change of flavor to freshen my breath in mid-afternoon or before bed. But I couldn't handle it for morning when I want my breath to be extra-minty-fresh.

I don't approve of using saccharin and sorbitol on a regular basis. But since you don't swallow toothpaste, I guess this is acceptable. (and obviously necessary that they use something besides sugar to give the chocolate a "sweet" flavor) Only big complaint is that my mouth started burning about half way through brushing.

Sushezi  Sushi  Made Easy
Sushezi Sushi Made Easy
Price: $20.15
13 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat gadget, but the sushi rolls come out too big., April 4, 2014
This review is from: Sushezi Sushi Made Easy (Kitchen)
I haven't used my Sushezi near as much as I thought I would. With a little practice, it works OK. But the sliced up rolls are simply too big for me to enjoy. I think it would taste better and hold together better if they came up with a sushezi that uses a half sheet of nori instead of a whole sheet.

AmScope M158C-2L-E2 Compound Monocular Microscope, WF10x and WF25x Eyepieces, 40x-1000x Magnification, Upper and Lower LED Illumination, Brightfield, Single-Lens Condenser, Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focus, Plain Stage, 110V, Includes 2MP Camera and Software
Offered by BargainnStore
Price: $215.99
2 used & new from $159.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice microscope - Even better than I expected!, December 27, 2013
A good quality microscope was at the top of my daughter's Christmas wish list. I was hesitant to spend so much on an item that I know so little about. (I never heard of AmScope brand before, and have only used two lower quality microscopes outside of a school setting.)

Disappointments:
* The microscope body looks "weird" according to my 11 year old.
* Top light does not have an adjustable position. This has not been a problem yet, but it may be in the future.
* Top light or bottom light only. Cannot use both at the same time. Once again, has not been a problem yet. I needed both for our last microscope, but it was lower power.
* Video capture mode requires more setup than I expected. (You can save images after they are taken. You have to choose name, location, file format, etc... for the video before it starts.)

Nice things:
* Adjustable light brightness
* Easy to attach camera or lenses for viewing.
* Decent 1600x1200 resolution with the 2mp camera.
* Feels sturdy
* Loving the coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides.
* No issues with my Windows 8 computer

Be sure to keep up with the included allen wrench so you can change the batteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3