Profile for C. Ragland > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Ragland RSS Feed (Raleigh, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6 Screen Protector, amFilm® Premium Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for iPhone 6 4.7 inch 2014 ATT Verizon T-mobile Sprint (3-Pack) [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 2, 2015
Great product to protect your iphone screen from scratches. Excellent price compared to the phone store.

Wall Charger, Liger® Universal USB Wall Charger Made for Iphone 6 5 5s 5c 4S, Ipad 2 3 4, Ipad Mini, Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 3 And Most Android Phons (Pink)
Offered by Liger Electronics
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $7.95

Cop Town: A Novel
Cop Town: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Cop Town: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of her books. This one doesn't disappoint. A great read.

OPSO Apple MFi Certified 30 Pin Sync and Charge Dock Cable for iPhone 4 4S / iPad 1 2 3 / iPod Nano / iPod Touch - White
Offered by AIBOCN
Price: $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 8, 2014
Ordered this as a replacement to my Apple charger for my iPad. It works great and is sturdier than the Apple.

Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Mr. Sweeper
Price: $329.00
12 used & new from $329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 6, 2014
I ordered this canister after years of using an upright. I am older and the uprights were just too heavy and bulky for me. This little canister is not only lightweight, it is powerful. It cleans hardwood floors and carpet equally well. I can vacuum under furniture which I could not do with my uprights. It rolls so easily that you wouldn't know you were pulling it behind you. It's the best vacuum I have ever owned. I can hold it in one hand while I vacuum my stairs. The only negative is the cord is not very long. I solve that with an extension cord. That's a minor issue for me. I would highly recommend this vacuum.

Crazy, Stupid, Love
Crazy, Stupid, Love
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie, January 29, 2014
Really cute movie with a surprise towards the end. I would say more women than men would enjoy it. I would watch anything with Ryan Gosling in it.

Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe,Taupe,7 M US
Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe,Taupe,7 M US
Price: $79.95
13 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 29, 2013
I have owned a pair of knock offs of this shoe and really liked the style. I got these and I love them. They are warm and so comfortable to walk in. The sizing is perfect.

S Shaped Metal Scarf Apparel Punch Cup Hooks Hangers 4 Pcs
S Shaped Metal Scarf Apparel Punch Cup Hooks Hangers 4 Pcs
Offered by Sweety Color
Price: $2.26
7 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not functional, October 22, 2013
Bought these for a closet rod to hold mops, brooms, etc. the hooks are too small to fit a regular closet rod so they were useless for me.

OXO Tot Perch Foldable Booster Seat for Big Kids- Taupe
OXO Tot Perch Foldable Booster Seat for Big Kids- Taupe
Price: $25.49
12 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great booster, October 22, 2013
Bought this for my three year old grandson. He loves it. Perfect height for table and does not slip in wood chair.

White Flowers Wall Tapestry
White Flowers Wall Tapestry
Offered by RUG DEALS
Price: $42.36
2 used & new from $42.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I expected, September 7, 2013
The picture online is much clearer than the actual product. The colors are brighter and the lines more defined in the photo. It didn't work for me but as far as the quality it was excellent. I returned it and the manufacturer was great about the return.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3